PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>chatsworth<<<<<

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Keystone_Rider
08-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Warriorxcr1, thanks for letting me know there was pics on the previous page. I didn't know they were there. I didn't feel like going over 77 pages to find information about chattsworth. Nice place for mx, kinda reminds me of breezewood proving grounds.

Crazy lil punk
08-06-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Keystone_Rider
Warriorxcr1, thanks for letting me know there was pics on the previous page. I didn't know they were there. I didn't feel like going over 77 pages to find information about chattsworth. Nice place for mx, kinda reminds me of breezewood proving grounds.

there is come video on here too, I will just re-post in a little bit.

A&S Banshee 00
08-07-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm wondering if anyone here is going riding @ Chatsworth this coming Sunday 8-10-08. If so let me know because i'll be there with a couple of friends riding the atv track. I'll be driving White 4-door Ford Explorer with Pa Tags pulling a small trailer and a 2005 MX built all black honda 450r with the #28 on the number plates.

warriorxcr1
08-07-2008, 05:20 PM
if i can find tie rods in 2 days ill be there haha

Crazy lil punk
08-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by warriorxcr1
if i can find tie rods in 2 days ill be there haha

ever find them rods Ant?

warriorxcr1
08-16-2008, 02:36 PM
yea man.. wheels are now straight haha.

YELLOW RR
08-19-2008, 11:43 AM
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20080819_Closing_of_ATV_park_in_Burlington_Co__lea ves_riders_stalled.html

Crazy lil punk
08-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by YELLOW RR
http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20080819_Closing_of_ATV_park_in_Burlington_Co__lea ves_riders_stalled.html

Good looking out.. I cant beleive they are finaly going to shut this place down, I am really going to miss it..

FROM THE ARTICLE
In the meantime, Collingswood Police Chief Thomas Garrity said that many riders who would prefer to be legal will simply keep riding.

"I won't do it because of my job and it's just too dangerous," he said. "But they're going to be turning a lot of riders into criminals." *

Crazy lil punk
08-24-2008, 10:47 PM
okay, anyone down for one last ride? I will be there sunday or monday to say goodbye to one of my favorite places to ride. Might even shed a tear, just kidding, just ripping this weekend, any one feel free to join me, just look for my yfz and a dropped money green chevy s10, or a bright orange chevy avalanche with hood scoops.

come on out..

A&S Banshee 00
08-26-2008, 01:23 PM
Hey Crazy lil punk, Sunday is there last day! I'm going to be at Chatsworth this coming Sunday 8-31-08 for the last ride there. If anyone going let me know because i'll be there with a couple of friends riding the atv track. I'll be driving White 4-door Ford Explorer with Pa Tags pulling a small trailer and a 2005 MX built all black honda 450r with the #28 on the number plates.

A&S Banshee 00
08-26-2008, 01:26 PM
I got this from the Burlington County Times. Here's the link below

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/112-08252008-1581177.html

Crazy lil punk
08-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by A&S Banshee 00
Hey Crazy lil punk, Sunday is there last day! I'm going to be at Chatsworth this coming Sunday 8-31-08 for the last ride there. If anyone going let me know because i'll be there with a couple of friends riding the atv track. I'll be driving White 4-door Ford Explorer with Pa Tags pulling a small trailer and a 2005 MX built all black honda 450r with the #28 on the number plates.

Okay, i'll see ya sunday, just look for my quad and my truck (above) #215 on the yfz.

warriorxcr1
08-26-2008, 06:15 PM
im going sunday....

white 450r...has 829 plates on it right now

04yfz450nj
08-26-2008, 06:20 PM
I cant believe they are closing this is where I started to ride.

warriorxcr1
08-26-2008, 06:39 PM
yea man....helped a lot of us out and thats why ill be there sunday

04yfz450nj
08-26-2008, 06:50 PM
I remember me an my best friend use to get kicked of the intermidet track for sliding around the berm that they use to have that flag guy was a pain.

Crazy lil punk
08-26-2008, 07:28 PM
yea man....helped a lot of us out and thats why ill be there sunday

I was going to give you a ring to see if you were going, but I figured you would be dropping in here sooner or later.

Originally posted by 04yfz450nj
I remember me an my best friend use to get kicked of the intermidet track for sliding around the berm that they use to have that flag guy was a pain.

The old guys kicks me out everytime, he called me an ******* and said to never come back, lol, I love this place, I am really going to miss it.

warriorxcr1
08-27-2008, 01:48 PM
hahahahha... same stuff happened to me.. fricken guy hates us lol

Crazy lil punk
08-27-2008, 02:14 PM
hahahahha... same stuff happened to me.. fricken guy hates us lol

what time are you going sunday?

warriorxcr1
08-27-2008, 06:15 PM
i will most likely be out there for the gate opening joe.... i like to hit a fresh track and get in before everyone

Crazy lil punk
08-27-2008, 07:06 PM
i will most likely be out there for the gate opening joe.... i like to hit a fresh track and get in before everyone

True, I here you, are you staying all day? I was thinking about staying till they turn the lights out, just because.

Crazy lil punk
08-27-2008, 08:52 PM

Any idea what time you are going to head out on sunday?

warriorxcr1
08-27-2008, 09:43 PM
ill be there until my hands bleed haha

A&S Banshee 00
08-28-2008, 11:35 AM
I'll be out there around 9:30-10:30 am I have a bachelor party to attend on Saturday night. I'll be there till closing. I hope to meet everyone thats going.

Crazy lil punk
08-29-2008, 02:15 PM
I'll be out there around 9:30-10:30 am I have a bachelor party to attend on Saturday night. I'll be there till closing. I hope to meet everyone thats going.

Okay, awesome, I will probally be getting there around the same time, cya's on sunday!

warriorxcr1
08-30-2008, 05:16 PM
whos bringin the camera?!!! lol

Crazy lil punk
08-30-2008, 08:24 PM
whos bringin the camera?!!! lol

i will try to remeber mine

warriorxcr1
08-31-2008, 04:45 PM
pig roast was popin man!!! hahahaha

Crazy lil punk
09-11-2008, 02:42 PM
anyone riding any where?

A&S Banshee 00
09-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey Joe, I haven't been out riding sense the last day of Chatsworth. By the way did you get your yfz running yet ? Did you clean that air filter yet :D. How about you Anthony Have you been out riding?

Crazy lil punk
09-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey Joe, I haven't been out riding sense the last day of Chatsworth. By the way did you get your yfz running yet ? Did you clean that air filter yet :D. How about you Anthony Have you been out riding?

I brought it home, pulled the air filter, cleaned it, pulled the oil filter, cleaned it, pulled the jets, cleaned them, and it starts fine, but still wont idle right, I will just keep playing with it till i get it right, I beleive its a fuel problem since it happened after i ran out of gas and all.

sunco
09-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Octoberfest @ Breezewood. I see they made some changes to the tracks. If ya can go ,I"m sure you'd have a blast.

Crazy lil punk
09-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by sunco
Octoberfest @ Breezewood. I see they made some changes to the tracks. If ya can go ,I"m sure you'd have a blast.

I would have a blast if I could get to ride one afternoon on a normal weekend there, but I can't because of the drive/time/paperwork. Take pics, your son was really killing it on the 250ex in the vids from labor day weekend.

sunco
09-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah. Me & my other son won the july 4th couch race. its all on you tube,

warriorxcr1
09-15-2008, 07:55 PM
that sucks joe....hope you get that bike running...i really like that yami.

gary- i have been riding locally the past two weeks.... if any of you guys are ever in the bayville, forked river/ lacey area give me a ring.

Crazy lil punk
09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
YFZ is at the mechanics house.

Anyone ever try Trevortown or hazelton? I might try going up there, i need a place that is either super close, or doesn't require any paper work everyday, so T-town is looking good right now.

drchoicey
09-23-2008, 11:17 PM
breezewood too far for you dude?
we've been riding there since they closed the park.its incredible,worth every minute on the interstate we think.

Crazy lil punk
09-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by drchoicey
breezewood too far for you dude?
we've been riding there since they closed the park.its incredible,worth every minute on the interstate we think.

As long as there is no paper work, then yes, but I am 17 so I don't want to have to make one of my parents drive all that way to sign all the paper work. Anyone have info on the papers?

BTW-Anyone going to bluediamond?

mhood121
09-26-2008, 03:43 PM
i dont know if this has been covered, but what are they doing with chatsworth, like the land? is it just sitting there, i was only there once over the summer, and when we left i seen alot of trails around the place, looked pretty easy to get into if its just sitting there you know.....any thoughts?

Crazy lil punk
09-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by mhood121
i dont know if this has been covered, but what are they doing with chatsworth, like the land? is it just sitting there, i was only there once over the summer, and when we left i seen alot of trails around the place, looked pretty easy to get into if its just sitting there you know.....any thoughts?

They are "letting it return to nature" More or less its just going to get trashed by keg parties, car fires, and riding, just like it was before NJORVP was there.

outlawjeff
10-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Just as a FYI i grew up in the chatsworth area. Yes it is closed and can't ride there anymore. I rode there before it was a atv park along with all the trails on both sides of rt 72 and off of rt 70 in the brendon t burne forrest and the greenwood conservation area. I will tell you now do not park near a main dirt road or blacktop road any place int he woods. The rangers and conservation officers are out hot and heavy anywhere near chatsworth and surrounding areas in the forrest. It doesnt matter if you are registered and insured they will still wright you tickets and try to take your bike or atv. They will try to chase you, and if they dont chase you you could be supprised when you get back to your truck and they will be waiting near your truck when you get back from your ride. I have been chased too many times to remember out there. I dont take a truck there i leave from friends houses. So just be really carefull if you go any place near chatsworth.

deathman53
10-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I aways ride in the state forest and greenwood. Never ran into a ranger. I don't ride my atv's there anyway, reg/ins/inpect dirtbikes. I've been stopped by rangers in colliers mill wma, couldn't get a ticket on me, unless they saw me in a "unapproved road", basically an "unapproved"road is a path where you can't fit a normal sized road vehicle. You have to be carefully in area's around there anyway, when you start getting into Forked River Mountain, there is signs for "no motor vehicles, unless offical use". I never liked that area too much, one minute you are on legal area, then you see a "no motor vehicle" sign and 1/2 mile later you seen a WMA sign, too confusing. To be on state lands and wma's it needs to be a vehicle that is legal to ride on the street. Atv's don't fit into that desciption. So, is njorvp not a private property now and public land like the rest of land out there?? I was back there a few weeks ago and there was lot of tire tracks, even though the park is shut down. It sure looked like alot of people were riding back there.

Crazy lil punk
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
I aways ride in the state forest and greenwood. Never ran into a ranger. I don't ride my atv's there anyway, reg/ins/inpect dirtbikes. I've been stopped by rangers in colliers mill wma, couldn't get a ticket on me, unless they saw me in a "unapproved road", basically an "unapproved"road is a path where you can't fit a normal sized road vehicle. You have to be carefully in area's around there anyway, when you start getting into Forked River Mountain, there is signs for "no motor vehicles, unless offical use". I never liked that area too much, one minute you are on legal area, then you see a "no motor vehicle" sign and 1/2 mile later you seen a WMA sign, too confusing. To be on state lands and wma's it needs to be a vehicle that is legal to ride on the street. Atv's don't fit into that desciption. So, is njorvp not a private property now and public land like the rest of land out there?? I was back there a few weeks ago and there was lot of tire tracks, even though the park is shut down. It sure looked like alot of people were riding back there.

Wait, if you have a registered and insured dirtbike you can ride all around on the state trails?

DO you ever ride your quads anymore man?

deathman53
10-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Not that often, when I ride my 3/4 wheeled atv's its on private "allowed" property, Atco, Rausch Creek and have ridden in maryland-Landing MX. I want to go to Blue Diamond and Walden also, I don't hear such great things about them. There is pretty slim riding for atv's around here, so they don't get ridden much.

Yes, a reg/ins/inpect dirtbike and a motorcycle license, you are legal to ride on state forests and wma's, there is rules regarding each. But its free and legal(for the most part) riding. The street legal status also makes it alot harder for them to impound you and usually results in less/cheaper fines if you are caught riding illegal. I do ride illegal, but my truck is never on land where I can get a trespassing ticket on, its usually on wma or other state lands.

outlawjeff
10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
i grew up int that area and have been riding there my entire life and i am 30 if you are on a 4 wheeler be prepared to get chased and possible cought, too many of my friends got snagged in the past year. The conservation officers and rangers are out even more now because they got a grant from the state to work overtime to catch us atv riders. They think that we are more of a criminal than the drug dealers, robbers, and so on. Just dont get cought on a atv in greenwood or brendon t burne forest. I know alot of forest fire warrdens as well they will tell you the same. Dirt bikes are ok as long as they are registered a dualsport bike. Just my 2 cents to try to keep everyone safe and their money in their pockets.

drchoicey
11-04-2008, 11:49 PM
the chatsworth thread can never die

sunco
11-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Its dead. Time to move on :o

Crazy lil punk
11-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Its dead. Time to move on :o

No way man, this thread has been alot of fun, it can't die, we can use it to BS like we always have, plus chatts may be revived in another location, never give up.

ALSO-There is news for a track to open at NewEgypt Race Track, stay tunned for more info.

Crazy lil punk
11-05-2008, 07:56 AM
BTW-If anyone is going to BPG anytime soon, let me know. I just need to follow some one out, it would be cool to have some one to pal around with too.

madmartin
11-06-2008, 08:12 AM
There will be another chatsworth. Already in the works. Different location but the same type of park. Thats all i'm gonna say bout dat.

brokenmike
11-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Thats what I heard too.

Crazy lil punk
11-07-2008, 07:47 PM
More details would be great, like about how long it will take, where will it be? Will there be tracks? trails?

deathman53
11-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Aren't they trying to get the sand pit in Monroe twp.(south jersey)?, but having a big fight with the greens and locals? I would like to see another one, I thought the old one was kinda lame and boring to ride. They need to learn how and how often to groom the track, design jumps that don't send you 20' up and a flat landing below, not to concertrate the sprinklers on one spot and seperate the kids from the "advanced" hahaha track. I have found they don't follow a predictable route and love to go over the "big" jump, roost the hell out on the top, wear the lip down and then the faster rider goes over the jump and nearly has a heart attack when he/she sees the kid below.
Better yet, do like Atco does, ONLY run the kids/slower riders for so long, get them off and then the faster/advanced riders. It would be nice to see then learn from Atco, Raceway park, Rausch Creek, Landing Mx how to design a "real" advanced track and their current idea of an "advanced" track, that was more like a flat track with some jumps in it to the kids. I tryed many times to get a better track, it fell to deaf ears due to me being the only one who spoke up. I tryed a petition a few times, that went unsigned, nobody showed up at meetings, when the track got worse-nobody said anything, the nails were set in the coffin then. I stopped going there for a favor of tracks with doubles, triples, whoops, tight turns and well designed jumps. I tryed to get us on the mx track also, I was told no and for them to consider it, they would need a sizable amount of atv riders to petition for it.

Crazy lil punk
11-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Agreed. I was not able to go to meetings, but I wrote letters and mail them to the NJORVP staff.

NJChris
11-07-2008, 09:33 PM
NJ Motorsports park is making 3 tracks they say. MX,TT and a XC course Ive heard. http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/overview.html

Crazy lil punk
11-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by NJChris
NJ Motorsports park is making 3 tracks they say. MX,TT and a XC course Ive heard. http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/overview.html

Yes, but again, time is an issue.

madmartin
11-08-2008, 07:36 AM
They did let that place go to hell. You were lucky if they groomed it once a month, which was starting to get a little dangerous. That nj motorsports park is a load of crap. When i looked at their original plans a year ago they called for 1 small 3/4 mile atv track to be built way at the bottom of their property. I don't know what their membership and dues are, but being that they cater to some wealthy race car drivers i bet they're pretty high.

I think we will see 1 if not a few new parks open relatively soon. I've heard of a few private land owners who are reallly interested in capitalizing on the need for off road parks in new jersey. It could be a good money maker for these owners if done right. I do know for a fact that it is being worked on. If it's private land and privately organized the tree huggers and politicians are gonna have a hard time stopping it. It might come down to having to organize a club to manage and run each individual park. Which might be a good thing to have riders who care run the facility.

jrspawn
11-08-2008, 11:33 AM
I wouldnt call the NJMP track a load of crap man. Its attitudes like this that will hurt places that ARE trying to opening new places to ride. ANY new place to ride is a good thing man, ANY. It blew my mind when the chattsworth announced that they were closing down and suddenly a ton of riders were upset over it. Keep in mind that most of the ones upset(except for maybe 3 that i know of) were people that constantly bashed the place. As riders and racers we need to support all and any tracks out there. Not complane and bash the place, that only adds fuel to the fire. Also i know most riders say they dont have any place to ride now in jersey, but i would say from any place in jersey there is someplace to legally ride within an hours drive or so. I might be wrong there, but it should be pretty close. I know alot of people have grown up and are used to riding illegally also. But that again is only hurting the situation, by ALOT. Thats all legal and public figures see. Is they offroad riders riding illegally anywhere they can.

You are off to a good start with trying to get a group of people together. Keep going strong with that idea and you should be able to get some more pull with help regarding more riding areas. Your still going to run into the same problems eventually with using private land unfortunetly also.

Non profit organization. Look into that, get some supporters and try.

Thank you
Justin

Originally posted by madmartin
They did let that place go to hell. You were lucky if they groomed it once a month, which was starting to get a little dangerous. That nj motorsports park is a load of crap. When i looked at their original plans a year ago they called for 1 small 3/4 mile atv track to be built way at the bottom of their property. I don't know what their membership and dues are, but being that they cater to some wealthy race car drivers i bet they're pretty high.

I think we will see 1 if not a few new parks open relatively soon. I've heard of a few private land owners who are reallly interested in capitalizing on the need for off road parks in new jersey. It could be a good money maker for these owners if done right. I do know for a fact that it is being worked on. If it's private land and privately organized the tree huggers and politicians are gonna have a hard time stopping it. It might come down to having to organize a club to manage and run each individual park. Which might be a good thing to have riders who care run the facility.

madmartin
11-08-2008, 05:42 PM
I loved chatsworth. It was set up with a good amount of activity for anybody to come down and enjoy the day. I think they just let alot slide during their last year of opperation. kinda created a dangerous riding situation some time.

The njmp is just not what the off road motorsports community needs. It's a private group who's intention is to make money. If they offer one very small track it will give us one very small track to ride on. It also gives the state a chance to say, look you can ride legally in this state we have fulfilled our resposibility. I don't know the details on the park but before they even broke ground the owners had spoke of club houses, celebrity cars racers, and membership fees that could be in the thousands. I just don't think it's an organization with intentions to help our sport progress in this state.
We are in the process of starting a club though. Intentions are to get recognized with the AMA and NJ. And hopefully help the push for a new Chatsworth. We all need a safe, organized and legal place to ride. Theres just to many people tearing up their neighbors yard, riding around in sandals without helmets.

brokenmike
11-14-2008, 04:39 PM
I agree with that 100% PM me if you wanna go riding sometime madmartin

NJChris
11-15-2008, 03:15 AM
I just posted that because it was a possible new NJ racetrack. I was interested in joining to run my Corvette there but yes they want like $15,000 to join and $3000 a year to stay a member(for the car tracks). I said no thanks!

Crazy lil punk
11-30-2008, 09:25 PM
bumppp. Been riding in the mountains. Went to Lost Trails, not bad, but way to many rocks.

flyboy62
12-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
BTW-If anyone is going to BPG anytime soon, let me know. I just need to follow some one out, it would be cool to have some one to pal around with too.
i will let you know next time we go down. mabey we could meet up there. breezewood is amazing.

Crazy lil punk
12-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by flyboy62
i will let you know next time we go down. mabey we could meet up there. breezewood is amazing.

Thanks man, that would be sweet. Do you plan on going out sometime before Christmas? Or not till next season?

flyboy62
12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
there closing for the winter so not till next year

Crazy lil punk
12-22-2008, 09:19 PM
I just cant let this thread die....,

YELLOW RR
12-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I just cant let this thread die....,

You ever go out to Beach street in philly, last time I was up there I parked up for a little bit to watch. Ill be back in philly in April, cant wait! I love track riding but street is cool once in a while,cant street ride like that down here in south florida.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftXqyLjOxDc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PutunNNWvE&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qklVYmFZx0&feature=related

Crazy lil punk
12-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I dont go there, its a little too shady for me.

sunco
12-24-2008, 07:46 AM
I didn't see any big trees? :ermm:

Crazy lil punk
12-24-2008, 08:43 AM
I didn't see any big trees? :ermm:

Was that a joke? haha. I mean, its not a place for me to go, that a differnt crowd down there.

sunco
12-24-2008, 12:52 PM
merry christmas all

Crazy lil punk
12-31-2008, 04:47 PM
bump, any news on a new track? I just sold my yfz...

Crazy lil punk
01-05-2009, 09:15 PM
now this is just..,,,Ohh God,,,,

How the **** is this good for the ****ing enviroment!! I want to cry!!!!!!!

LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO CHATTS!

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr275/njorvp2009/

NOT MY PHOTOS
To the Photo owner(s)
Let me know if you want me to take these down, also feel free to throw your credit up here, I found these some where and how to share them.

04yfz450nj
01-06-2009, 12:23 PM
that is a shame they did that dam they cut down alot of trees did u see the intermedite track an d bike track at all. I still cant believe they got rid of that place.

outlawjeff
01-06-2009, 03:37 PM
yes
You can thank our wonderful state. I live about 10 minutes from chatsworth and ride that area my entire life. the state game wardens and conservation officers in greenwood forrest and brendon t byrne forrest are all hate atv riders no matter what. One conservation offer told me and my buddys riding on private land said that "atv riders are the scum of new jersey". Do you Believe that? I guess drug dealers, the illegal dumping, poaching deer isnt as bad as us wanting to go out and have a good time and stay out of trouble riding with friends your kids etc. I dont get it and guess i never will. this state could make quite a bit of money if they opened the state land for riding and made us pay for a permit like they do down at hatfield mccoy in WV.
Just my opinon

Crazy lil punk
01-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by outlawjeff
yes
You can thank our wonderful state. I live about 10 minutes from chatsworth and ride that area my entire life. the state game wardens and conservation officers in greenwood forrest and brendon t byrne forrest are all hate atv riders no matter what. One conservation offer told me and my buddys riding on private land said that "atv riders are the scum of new jersey". Do you Believe that? I guess drug dealers, the illegal dumping, poaching deer isnt as bad as us wanting to go out and have a good time and stay out of trouble riding with friends your kids etc. I dont get it and guess i never will. this state could make quite a bit of money if they opened the state land for riding and made us pay for a permit like they do down at hatfield mccoy in WV.
Just my opinon

I agree, completely.

I, being a teenager, have watched many of my friends fall victim to "drinkin and smokin" every weekend. But I didnt, I had a place to ride and friends to ride with. Now it is taken from me. You want to stop kids from doing stupid ****, give them a place to ride and play. If you can race on the track and trails, I am sure as hell kids would be less likely to race cars on the streets, its a win win. They make money off our quads, our registrations, taxes on all the parts we buy, and would make money off of our admission to ride.

deathman53
01-06-2009, 05:08 PM
what a bunch of hypocrites the Enviro-nazi's are!!!! They leveled the place, looks like they knocked down alot of trees and left huge dirt piles. They would have been better off leaving the place as it was and letting nature cover over it. Stuff was pretty smooth, little fallen trees and no messes. In a short time, the atv, intermediate and mx track would have covered over and erosion would eventually level it. I bet they did what they did to stop people from wanting to ride there. It looks like they didn't do a complete clean-up either, there are still the big tires and lots of fallen trees. Is this what they call, "letting nature renew itself"?????? It SURE looks they renewed it to a natural state!!!!!!!!

sunco
01-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Hard to believe what they did to the land is better than having the park.

Some people have clouded judgement.

I don't think that this is what anyone would think it would turn into.

For budget reasons I'd guess they didn't reforest - which is what both sides thought would happen.

This is a story for the papers to put out to the public and show them that this is a better land use.

Its not my land but I will say it seems to be offensive as to all that have used the park.

Nothing will ever be the same..................

Crazy lil punk
01-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I just cannot beleive this. I plan on walking the grounds myself sometime soon. I feel so attached to this place that it just makes me want to cry. I dont care how crappy the tracks were, it was a track. Ughh......

drchoicey
01-09-2009, 09:55 PM
sup punk?
hows your holidays go?
you ever get to try breezewood?

Crazy lil punk
01-09-2009, 11:11 PM
sup punk?
hows your holidays go?
you ever get to try breezewood?

Not too much going on. I sold my yfz over the holidays, and they were good. How about yourself? And I plan on picking a 450r in about week, (when ever seller gets back to me)
I haven't got to breezewood yet, I want to go soooo bad.

warriorxcr1
01-10-2009, 05:07 PM
wowwwww....i just cant believe we used to ride on those piles of sand lol.

that was done to keep people out....i guess there are more people that actually liked chats after all!

deathman53
01-10-2009, 06:16 PM
They probably did it to keep people out, not that people liked it that much. But, look how many people ride in pits and they are just piles of sand, dirt and with some mid mixed in. If they had left the tracks the way they were, you would have a ton of people illegally riding there.

Look at the tiny pit near the park, kinda a makeshift tracks, berms all cut by riders. One place I ride, is a sand pit w/ rider cut berms and the sand whoops are doubled as jumps, no structure of any type. The tracks of the park at least had some structure. I was riding near the place a few months ago and there was trucks and trailers in the small pit and there was guys racing around the "makeshift" track in it.

People will ride in anything as long as its free. People say that clayton and sarco is so great, I go to clayton at times and there is nothing great about the pit area, lots of people say that the pit areas "are the best riding in NJ". When I'm there, I stay to the trails, I find the pit areas boring. To me a track is something with structure to it and regularly groomed. Most of the backyard pit riders just know to wheelie, donuts, burnouts, climb hills and hang out watching other ride(drinking/doing drugs at the same time).

When they see a real track w/ doubles, triples, big tabletops, whoops and tight tuns they are lost and don't have the first clue. I fell into this category also, I knew how to climb, ride trails, donuts and all that stuff. The first time I rode a real track I was lost, doubles, whoops, and jumps preceding each one takes timing and rythym as not to overjump/underjump and flat land stuff.

In most cases, its not that people like it alot, its riding to them are aren't picky. I ride at places that are kinda boring to me, but its riding never-the-less. Getting rid of the atraction was what they wanted to do. I still don't understand why they couldn't bulldoze it smooth and leave it alone. Then at least nature would have a chance to re-claim it, they could have planted trees to help it along.

Crazy lil punk
01-12-2009, 09:39 AM
anyone know anything about a new park?

I rode lost trails back in the fall, not a bad place, me and a few buds went. They have some cool little hill climbs and a few jumps in the play area. Lots of water for the utes. The trails are rocky as sin. They own the powerlines and u can ride on them for miles and miles.

drchoicey
01-23-2009, 07:14 PM
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT THE OLD NJORVP:

drchoicey
01-23-2009, 07:15 PM
#1: Kicking two-wheeled a** on the intermediate track

drchoicey
01-23-2009, 07:16 PM
#2: Running over two-wheeled a** on the red trail!

sunco
01-24-2009, 05:28 AM
sand whoops

ripping down then up, down then up, down then up.........................

Crazy lil punk
01-24-2009, 07:09 AM
The big table top with no landing :)

The little back to back table tops, use to love to whip the second one.

The dirtbike mx track :devil:

warriorxcr1
01-24-2009, 04:26 PM
im with joe on the little table table section haha....

love throwin that whip over both of em

Crazy lil punk
01-27-2009, 01:13 PM
......any news on places to ride? I am sick of this ****. Only thing I can do to satisfy the addiction is to drive the SE-R, and we all know thats not a good idea :)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/spec2.jpg

PS-Cant really hit jumps in this either...

madmartin
02-03-2009, 08:17 AM
They had a meeting in little egg harbor about a new park. Think the meeting was in Dec. Plans are already drawn up and it looks sweet. There was little to no opposition from the towns people about it. Think it's gonna get the go ahead, i just hope it happens by this summer. the park will be a few miles south of where chats was. If anyone else is interested the atlantic grand prix should start it's race season in march. The races are all over that same area of south jersey. hour and a half of xc racin with some nice moto sections. Very laid back though and fun to ride. Usually one or two races a month.

Crazy lil punk
02-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by madmartin
They had a meeting in little egg harbor about a new park. Think the meeting was in Dec. Plans are already drawn up and it looks sweet. There was little to no opposition from the towns people about it. Think it's gonna get the go ahead, i just hope it happens by this summer. the park will be a few miles south of where chats was. If anyone else is interested the atlantic grand prix should start it's race season in march. The races are all over that same area of south jersey. hour and a half of xc racin with some nice moto sections. Very laid back though and fun to ride. Usually one or two races a month.

I wrote a letter for that meeting since I was not able to attend, someone at gardenstate atv riders recieved it?

I might go out and race some of the AGP races, but since i sold the yfz, I only have the 400ex now :( But I can make do :)

sunco
02-08-2009, 05:32 PM
http://atlanticgrandprix.com/cgi-bin/iB_cgi/ikonboard.cgi?s=

Crazy lil punk
02-15-2009, 10:24 AM
bump.

Looking like hell for a new 450, no luck :(

anyone know when Atco is opening up?

EDIT- atco schedual(sp?) posted on website

atcomxracing.com

02-18-2009, 05:42 PM
anywhere else in jersey to ride?? besides atco/e-town?

Crazy lil punk
02-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by hurley#4
anywhere else in jersey to ride?? besides atco/e-town?

the agp racing seris
gardenstateatv.com ?

and North east mx
-very small and iver priced

northeastmx.com ?

madmartin
02-18-2009, 08:37 PM
sunco posted new forums for racing in jersey.
atlanticgrandprix.com has the schedule up first race starts 3/29.
don't know bout atco.
thundermoto.com has a race on the beach 5/29. They're alot of fun.
Racewaypark.com has first race 5/2. Sucks, They cut back to just 2 quad events this year.
It's hard to find races going on in NJ. Theres always PA and NY.
I just hope they get another place around here opened up. blue diamond is kinda crappy. We've been runnin all over to get in practice. Mototown which was great by the way. evansville is pretty nice too. If NJ politicians and local residents are that dumb, i'll be more than happy to take my money and spend it in another state.

drchoicey
02-21-2009, 09:21 PM
you guys down south hear anything else
about a new riding area yet?

skyhighatv
02-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Supposedly they are suppost to open 3 tracks at the new facility this spring-mx,tt,and a harescramble cours. I read this in the inquierer a few months ago.

sunco
02-22-2009, 05:03 AM
Get yourself to motorama today - last day

katv12
02-22-2009, 06:42 PM
anybody racing the agp series?
I want to try them this year, how long are the races and how ab out the fees?

madmartin
02-22-2009, 07:13 PM
I'll be running it this year. alot of fun. races are 1 1/2 hour and they are usually around 8 mile laps. I think it was 40 per class last year. first ones in barnaget on 3/29. Don't forget your AMA card.

sunco
02-23-2009, 05:11 AM
motorama was fun. I've been 3 years in a row now. It was our first sunday. Saturday is the day to go for sure. Its 5 bucks cheaper on sunday but they don't have the tuners there & less crowded. I heard attendence was up but about 100 less riders this year.

katv12
02-23-2009, 10:25 AM
I just check it its 4 hours of a ride for me too far, mototown is 2 and a half.

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 01:18 PM
bump, i just wont let this thread die....ever

sunco
03-13-2009, 01:19 PM
MX573

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 01:20 PM
MX573

long *** drive plus I sold my yfz.

sunco
03-13-2009, 01:26 PM
now u need a honda

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 01:27 PM
now u need a honda

thats what I am looking for..

For some reason people think their quads are worth more in a recession, :rolleyes:

So I am just waiting to find the right deal.

I would take a nice stock ltr also

sunco
03-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Craiglist - search from delaware to North Jersey. There out there. People aren't gettin good $ for anything cause we all need the $.

Good Luck in your search. BPG 2 weeks

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 01:41 PM
I have been looking like a hawk, I will find it soon. and I know BPG is absolutly sick, I just need to get some more buds to go with me and I am golden, and its looking good, just the one kid won't be old enough to sign himself in.

sunco
03-13-2009, 01:54 PM
he just needs the form filled out & take it w/ him. They'll e-mail that to ya. How much lunch money to you have to spend?

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 02:21 PM
he just needs the form filled out & take it w/ him. They'll e-mail that to ya. How much lunch money to you have to spend?

ohh okay, I know they do that at atco but usally you still need some one to stand in as your guardian?

Its not what I have, its really what I am looking to spend, I bought my yfz450 in mint condition for $2500 2 seasons ago when times were good, so I would really only be willing to spend around $2000 for 04-05, or $2500 for something a little newer, or even a litte more for an LTR.

sunco
03-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I hear ya. That kind of $ your gonna wind up w/ an 04

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 04:21 PM
I hear ya. That kind of $ your gonna wind up w/ an 04

I'll get it, I have learned to build/buy on a super budget so I can build the most toys I can, as you can tell from my sig, I love toys, love my car too, Just bought my 4th differnt header for the car, LOL, couldn't figure out which one I liked better.

sunco
03-13-2009, 04:23 PM
well while your working on that I'll be riding.LOL

Crazy lil punk
03-13-2009, 04:25 PM

its all good, I'll ride something else, i took my crf50 88MOD class bike to the pit and was hitting hill climbs like it was my job, plus I still got the 400 to play on the track if I have too. But take lots of pics man, you and your group always have some sick shots.

sunco
03-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Looking forward to it. trying to get the kids Quad back on line - I need a swinger for the 04. Thats flyboy 62's ride. Told him I'd share my 07 w/ him - he don't wanta here that.

sunco
03-13-2009, 04:43 PM
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Powersports_ATVs__W0QQLH_DistanceZ07882Q2eQ2e75QQ_ fposZ07882QQ_fsptZ1QQ_sadisZ75QQ_sopZ7QQ_nkwZ450rQ Q_fromfsbZQQ_trksidZp4506Q2em270Q2el1313QQ_odkwZQQ _osacatZPowersportsQ5fATVs?_rdc=1

04yfz450nj
03-14-2009, 06:02 PM
hey guys sold the yfz last year now I thinks im done with the quads an getting a harley

drchoicey
03-21-2009, 07:37 PM
haaaayyyy!!!
it's riding time!!!
what ever happened with that new track?
town of millville somebody was saying?
are we all going to breezewood this year?
love it there,don't get me wrong
but i miss sand riding

sunco
03-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Spring Fling next Saturday @ BPG

Crazy lil punk
03-22-2009, 03:14 PM
I miss chatts :(

drchoicey
04-02-2009, 08:28 PM
no word on the new riding area?

Crazy lil punk
04-02-2009, 08:54 PM
no word on the new riding area?

nothing yet, with the economy in the ****ter, its not looking good. I herd the new atco layout is un-favorable also.

Crazy lil punk
04-14-2009, 11:26 AM

work is done, quad is bought.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/IMG_1744.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/IMG_1749.jpg

sunco
04-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Ok Mr square pants - so what did ya pay for that :cool:

Red was faster than black - but that all changed in 07 :p

I can tell you got it from a non rider - you still have all the paint on it & all the tread still there.

Crazy lil punk
04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Ok Mr square pants - so what did ya pay for that :cool:

Red was faster than black - but that all changed in 07 :p

I can tell you got it from a non rider - you still have all the paint on it & all the tread still there.

got it for $2400, it was actually raced a little less then a season, then the whole bike was returned to stock and sat.

When is a good weekend at breezewood coming up?

sunco
04-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Congradulations !!!!!

Best time at BPG - when its not raining.

This weekend is the swap meet

Next is Memorial Day - thats when we are going next.

drchoicey
04-19-2009, 05:53 PM
crazy lil' punk got a honda!
the good one ('05) too!
congratulations!

drchoicey
04-19-2009, 05:54 PM
where are you riding?

Crazy lil punk
04-19-2009, 06:05 PM
thanks man! I actually haven't even ridden it yet. I will be riding at atco, and lost trails up in the poconoes, maybe even some evansville and hurricane hills. Trying to get to BPG, but its not looking good, prob another year for that.

sunco
04-20-2009, 07:12 AM
Hey I went to lost trails yesterday - that sucks. I was the fastest dude in the trails. Saw some old gal had already flipped her ut against a tree - she had help - I kept GNCC in the trails - One can only take so much of that pounding. - you can get on the interstate if you wanted - theres no fence between the park & the highway :eek2:
it was 50 mins from home - I rode by myself- think that was best cause I didn't have to help anyone unstuck there quad. What a dust bowl.
all the new Yarkers go there. I'd go w/ someone who hasn't been there before but otherwise I won't return. :macho I ripped on the powerlines & went up that side trail headed back from the end. To many slow people. Ya can't blame them - not many can take all that pounding.

Crazy lil punk
04-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Hey I went to lost trails yesterday - that sucks. I was the fastest dude in the trails. Saw some old gal had already flipped her ut against a tree - she had help - I kept GNCC in the trails - One can only take so much of that pounding. - you can get on the interstate if you wanted - theres no fence between the park & the highway :eek2:
it was 50 mins from home - I rode by myself- think that was best cause I didn't have to help anyone unstuck there quad. What a dust bowl.
all the new Yarkers go there. I'd go w/ someone who hasn't been there before but otherwise I won't return. :macho I ripped on the powerlines & went up that side trail headed back from the end. To many slow people. Ya can't blame them - not many can take all that pounding.

you're right, its rocky, its not that great, bit it is a place to ride, just like chatts. Me and couple of my buds go, we make fun of the parking lot pros. And we hit the jumps in the play area and mess around back on the trails trying to jump mud bogs. Its a place to ride none the less. We have fun when we go, but we are just fun people, what can I say.

sunco
04-20-2009, 07:33 PM
What I meant to say -

Its great place for your fat friends - not only will they have fun being outdoors but the bumpy terrain will giggle the fat right off them.
When I signed in & got back in my truck - they gave me a free brake check - Some dumb .... stopped their quad behind my truck- almost ran them over, but like I said - free brake check. Most people do leave there trucks in the ck in zone.
As for me I really did have a great day. Talked w/ some nice people. I bought a $5 flag sovenior for my daughter. Those black flags look great out in the woods
:eek: you can bearly see them. While trail riding I spotted a rolled over quad. I often wondered what the bottom side looks like. Now I know :D I saw alot of dust & that was great because I knew that meant it was windy - I wore a hoody to keep warm while riding. the sun was out. I talked w/ God for awhile at the end of the power lines.
Funny thing is I parked the quad & laid on the ground talking w/ God & 2 sets of riders went near me & no one asked if I was hurt :huh Guess they did want to interupt God & I.
I will go back given another opportunity.:)

Crazy lil punk
04-20-2009, 08:11 PM
What I meant to say -

Its great place for your fat friends - not only will they have fun being outdoors but the bumpy terrain will giggle the fat right off them.
When I signed in & got back in my truck - they gave me a free brake check - Some dumb .... stopped their quad behind my truck- almost ran them over, but like I said - free brake check. Most people do leave there trucks in the ck in zone.
As for me I really did have a great day. Talked w/ some nice people. I bought a $5 flag sovenior for my daughter. Those black flags look great out in the woods
:eek: you can bearly see them. While trail riding I spotted a rolled over quad. I often wondered what the bottom side looks like. Now I know :D I saw alot of dust & that was great because I knew that meant it was windy - I wore a hoody to keep warm while riding. the sun was out. I talked w/ God for awhile at the end of the power lines.
Funny thing is I parked the quad & laid on the ground talking w/ God & 2 sets of riders went near me & no one asked if I was hurt :huh Guess they did want to interupt God & I.

Not sure if that was a joke or serious, quite humorous either way. I guess I will be the mature one and just say its okay to disagree, no reason to argue over the internet, its okay. You don't like it.

sully55
04-21-2009, 05:11 AM
What I meant to say -

Diiiicckkkk

sunco
04-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Well my 1st thoughts were negative but after i thought about it I realized that I really had a good time - I rode well, I spent time by myself. The weather was great. We are all very good at being negative. So after, I realized - I really did have a good day :)

Any time spent riding is great - its my favorite thing to do. When you ride in different types of terrain it makes you a better rider.

it was the funny

flyboy62
04-25-2009, 10:33 AM
me and sunco(my dad) will be there on sunday

drchoicey
06-13-2009, 08:46 PM
where ya been punk?
had to go back 2 pages to find our thread!!

Crazy lil punk
06-13-2009, 09:27 PM
where ya been punk?
had to go back 2 pages to find our thread!!

ahh I been around haha. I haven't been riding to much lately. Just been riding up at lost trails and riding at different spots in the mountains. I kind of just gave up all hope with a new track coming to replace chatts, especially with the ****ty economy, so I haven't been posting in here to much. I am trying to go out to atco, but I just have been haivng bad luck with getting out there lately.

drchoicey
06-14-2009, 07:14 PM
yeah same here. geared down the r and got
a set of xcrs. been woods riding local. hoping to
start riding mx at breezewood soon.
but have to wait till work picks up some
how do you like the honda?

sunco
06-15-2009, 06:20 AM
Come on boys. 4th of July around the corner. Be there or be square.

My nephew is looking for a 400. Has around 2500.

Got any leads?

Crazy lil punk
06-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Got any leads?

shouldnt be hard to pick up a 400 for that price.

Prob won't be making it out to BPG till next year.

Crazy lil punk
06-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Got any leads?

shouldnt be hard to pick up a 400 for that price.

Prob won't be making it out to BPG till next year.

tony400ex
06-22-2009, 05:35 PM
hey sunco i see ur from nw jersey where abouts ?... i work in bergan cty.. but i live in ny im always down to ride with new people and i dont mind traveling to enjoy the day ....

i love to ride so it doesnt matter where

sunco
06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Warren county by the delaware river. Nothing exciting around here thats for sure. We ride at Breezewood proving grounds. Thats 211 miles from my house. You should check it out

tony400ex
06-23-2009, 08:38 AM
question breezwood.. is that a mx track?...
yea man i dont care about the drive as long as im rideing with a good group of guys

sunco
06-24-2009, 05:05 AM
http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

yeah 2 mx tracks plus 1 for kids , plus another 1 for the little little kids & a trail around the place.

Even if you go by yourself or your friends can't hang - You'll always find someone to ride w/ . quad or bike.

You'll find stuff on youtube if you wanta see people ridin the tracks.

Crazy lil punk
07-17-2009, 07:02 AM
hi everyone :)

sunco
07-17-2009, 07:44 AM
:p

warriorxcr1
07-25-2009, 03:21 PM
sunco- i have a pretty well set up, mint z400 for sale for around that price.

let me know if your interested!

i tried to pm you but your box is full.

-ant

drchoicey
07-27-2009, 07:32 PM
hey!
sounds like we might be getting a new place in jersey!
i hope all this down time hasn't made you guys slow!!

drchoicey
07-27-2009, 07:33 PM
all this woods riding is making me stupid
i keep going for big air and hitting my head on the trees!

Crazy lil punk
07-27-2009, 10:12 PM
lol i am sick of the woods also. I am just finishing up my mx 450r build, I am pretty stoked.

sunco
07-28-2009, 06:30 AM
so how much was the front end? thinkin I should mx out one of ours. Hard to believe after all this time we hadn't done that. I herd fox has a rec mx front shocks, is that right? Is a stock front 46" and a plus 2 would make it 50". we have 450R's an 04 & 07

Crazy lil punk
07-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Well I went with a budget set-up. I did standard travel +2 Burgard a-arms, and I am running stock shocks till I find a decent deal on used stand travel aftermarket shocks. I paid $85 shipped for the aarms which is a STEALLL!! But they have a minor bend in them, which doesnt affect me, or the handleing after riding the quad. +2 will make it 50inches, and I am not to sure on the fox shocks, i know they do have standard air shock which doesnt have resis, and they are much cheaper then the fox float evos.

sunco
08-06-2009, 07:29 PM
just got it today :D
07 HRC, Curtis pipe,K&N,nerfs & pro tapers. had like 10 rides on it. Dude was cleaning stuff out. $3500

Crazy lil punk
08-06-2009, 09:19 PM
looks very nice! Congrats. How many 450s you guys have over there now?

sunco
08-07-2009, 05:29 AM
3 , so I want take a quick trip to Hatfield McCoys whiile the boys are willing to go. Gotta get things together quick , wanta leave sunday & return wednesday nite. Don't know what trail to ride but some buds posted some to do - 8 hr travel one way. I'm selling the 04 before 30 days

drchoicey
08-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Sorry but,
until we have a new track in jersey,
the chatsworth thread cannot die!

sunco
08-28-2009, 06:24 AM
u 2 ? crazy must be a friend of yours :D

Crazy lil punk
08-28-2009, 08:25 AM
yeah this thread cant' die. I will be bumping this when I'm in a nursing home if we don't get another track. I did ride blue diamond yesterday, its a small step up from chatts, nothing great, but none the less, some where to ride.

drchoicey
09-07-2009, 07:56 PM
GUYS!!!!
this is it!
GO!!!
and more importantly
DRESS SHARP and
ACT COOL!
Unfortunately i'm on night shift these days
and can't go.
GO!
and like Dale said,
bring your cute little kids and mom and dad too
THANKS DALE!

Crazy lil punk
10-17-2009, 12:09 AM
bump.

I blew the dust off my 450r the other day when i went to put my new front end on. I had forgotten what a quad sounded like for a while :)

sunco
10-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Dust. What the hell. What did you do to the front end.

Crazy lil punk
10-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Dust. What the hell. What did you do to the front end.

Dust from sitting. I bought houser max clearance tric track long travel a-arms, and elkas. Selling the elkas for $375 now, want to go with another shock.

Hammer trx450r
10-18-2009, 09:58 AM
what length shock do they take?

Crazy lil punk
10-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
what length shock do they take?

Hammer trx450r
10-18-2009, 09:59 AM
i have a set of shocks here you might be interested in

Crazy lil punk
10-18-2009, 10:00 AM
i have a set of shocks here you might be interested in

Probally out of my price range, but what do you have?

Hammer trx450r
10-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Well they are actually elkas but they are completly remade by Laz at GT. They are rediculas and i still dont have my PEP's working as good as they did. Ill let you try them on the bike if u want

Crazy lil punk
10-18-2009, 10:06 AM
Well they are actually elkas but they are completly remade by Laz at GT. They are rediculas and i still dont have my PEP's working as good as they did. Ill let you try them on the bike if u want

I like elkas, I am only getting rid of mine because they are the wrong size, i have 17.5's. By the description, they sound like a super nice set of shocks, but I am sure you are going to want a nice chunck of change too.

Hammer trx450r
10-18-2009, 10:09 AM
not at all they are just sitting in my garage, they were 1300 new and laz just did 400 worth of work and they have 2 rides on the rebuild. I wanted 600 but whatever they are worth im reasonible. Plus your close i think and we can save on shipping.

what mini parts do you have to get rid of lol

Crazy lil punk
10-18-2009, 10:39 AM
not at all they are just sitting in my garage, they were 1300 new and laz just did 400 worth of work and they have 2 rides on the rebuild. I wanted 600 but whatever they are worth im reasonible. Plus your close i think and we can save on shipping.

$600 is more then worth it, thats a great deal, but I am just not looking to spend that much. I already have a standard travel mx front end that I am running, and I got a smokinggg deal on the a-arms, so i am just holding on to them till i find a crazy good deal on shocks since I really don't need them, i just picked them up because they were super duper cheap.

The only mini parts I have right now are for 110s, haha. I might have a few stock 50 parts, but nothing close to $600 haha. I sold most of my stuff on planet minis, now I just have the bikes, no parts except for what i need. Did you buy one for yourself yet? Or just got your kid riding them?

Hammer trx450r
10-18-2009, 12:46 PM
i said id like to get 600 but make an offer

i got a stock crf 50 for the kids/me lol i need high rise bars

Jersey450R
12-07-2009, 07:34 AM
bump!

had to

Jersey450R
12-07-2009, 09:30 AM

I would but them elkas before ide but anything, new or used, anyday of the week.

warriorxcr1
01-02-2010, 11:53 PM
hey joe.....you ever going to do a thunder in the sand with me? lol

june 4-6th man....you better be there

Crazy lil punk
01-15-2010, 11:02 PM
hey joe.....you ever going to do a thunder in the sand with me? lol

june 4-6th man....you better be there

I'm finally 18 so I dont see why not. If I cant get a truck, looks like I'm getting a trailer hitch and trailer for my wrx lol.

Jersey450R
02-02-2010, 12:01 PM
bump for Crazy lil punk! :D

Crazy lil punk
02-17-2010, 05:06 PM
atco march 6th and 7th

hit it up

Crazy lil punk
03-11-2010, 09:12 PM
atco was a good time, where was everybody? I finally hit up some races, took 5th with 2 stall outs in the first moto and 4th in the second, 8 riders in both, I think thats pretty good for some city kid haha

Crazy lil punk
03-22-2010, 07:06 AM
Wheres everybody at? The weather in beautiful, atco is good, and I just got word that blue diamond was rebuilt. Hit it up. Cant make the races at atco this weekend, so I might be at BD in the AM.

Hammer trx450r
03-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Wheres everybody at? The weather in beautiful, atco is good, and I just got word that blue diamond was rebuilt. Hit it up. Cant make the races at atco this weekend, so I might be at BD in the AM.

Waiting for a shock report!!!! haha

Crazy lil punk
03-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Waiting for a shock report!!!! haha

I will let you know as soon as I ride it man. I am missing a bolt, hopefully they stay on, haha. I promise I will bolt them on.

Hammer trx450r
03-22-2010, 08:50 AM
I will let you know as soon as I ride it man. I am missing a bolt, hopefully they stay on, haha. I promise I will bolt them on.

OMG!!! too funny

Crazy lil punk
06-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Hey guys, hows it going? haha

drchoicey
06-24-2010, 02:38 AM
Hey Dude
I miss riding.
The economy bit my *** bad.
They repoed the Tundra and I had
to sell the R to keep out of foreclosure.
Things are picking up finally though.
Hope to get out there soon.
Where are you riding these days?

sunco
06-24-2010, 05:20 AM
Sorry to here that. On a good note. I won a race at BPG in the +40 class on fathers day. I'm the oldest guy racing quad @ 49.

Crazy lil punk
06-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Hey Dude
I miss riding.
The economy bit my *** bad.
They repoed the Tundra and I had
to sell the R to keep out of foreclosure.
Things are picking up finally though.
Hope to get out there soon.
Where are you riding these days?

That really sucks bad man, I am sorry to hear this. But I am glad to see that things are turning around for you. Riding has been at a minimum. Just racing at atco a few times this season, then riding a few very small spots in the philly area, too small for 450s, just take my pitbike and my girlfriend with her mini quad.

Sorry to here that. On a good note. I won a race at BPG in the +40 class on fathers day. I'm the oldest guy racing quad @ 49.

Go you! Looks like you have some fancy suspension going on now too

sunco
06-26-2010, 06:32 AM
Well we've been going to Breezewood for 5 years now. so over the winter I decided to mx out mine & Zach's. He bought a used front end @ a great price. I bought all mine new cause I couldn't find anything for myself. Plus all mine is a one time purchase. When I am done I'll just give it to the boy. I got houser 2.25 LT arms, 3 motowoz shocks, mx link, sparks pipe, burgard nerfs, dwt champion in a box wheels ( I just wanted the red hat :blah: ) some used LTR 18" rears. I already had my seat redone & I just gotta put my kill switch on. Thats alot of money but like I said its a one time purchase for me. Next race is July 4th. I'm also retired from doing the couch race as well now that I mx'd out my quad. 07- 3rd place , 08 1st place, 09 1st place moto 1 & overall 3rd. They keep changing the format but it was fun. Now they have A TERRAIN CHALLENGE COURSE. ttyl

sunco
06-26-2010, 06:36 AM

sunco
06-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Flyboy was tearin it up w/ Dunk - Where can u go & have at it w/ a pro? Nowhere like Breezewood :devil:

sunco
06-26-2010, 06:39 AM
The highlite of my career maybe ?

drchoicey
07-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Well Done !!
(from one "49er" to another)

sunco
07-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Ha & we don't even play football (anymore)

Well said. Happy forth brother

Crazy lil punk
08-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Ha & we don't even play football (anymore)

Well said. Happy forth brother

going to breezewood with a buddy of mine, when should we go? Any big days coming up?

sunco
08-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Labor Day - its the final of the outlaw races. It starts on the intermediate track & your racing the big track as well. Combo of both - 3 laps maybe. all can join. I'll be there. I got 4th,1st & a 2nd in the +40 quads :D . anyone can race. cost $20 entry fee. Thats the next big event.

drchoicey
08-09-2010, 06:30 PM
What's up dudes?!
Almost saved enougn for a new quad.
Going to be a while before I can replace the truck though.
Would any of you be willing to share the
ride to Breezewood
if I paid for gas and lunch?
Just wondering for now.
Probably get a 4x4 unless that Pac cat dude opens up
another MX track around here.

drchoicey
08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
So, anybody going there this weekend?
I think I'm going to ride the Harley up and
check it out. It would be cool to meet
some of you guys in person.

sunco
08-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Can't make it but I know there is alot of folks going this weekend - wish I was

sunco
08-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Yo, gas up & get ready for this weekend at the Proving Grounds. Last race of the season. Anyone can race just need $20. See ya there:D

Crazy lil punk
08-30-2010, 06:34 PM
Yo, gas up & get ready for this weekend at the Proving Grounds. Last race of the season. Anyone can race just need $20. See ya there:D

wish i could, but my birthday is sunday. Looks like im waiting till next season, fml. Atleast I have been riding atco alot this year.

sunco
08-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Sorry to hear you can't make it. Happy Birthday :D No spittin on the cake ya here. How is atco? have ya thought od doing the riding school? The kid is gonna race englishtown in Nov.

Crazy lil punk
08-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Sorry to hear you can't make it. Happy Birthday :D No spittin on the cake ya here. How is atco? have ya thought od doing the riding school? The kid is gonna race englishtown in Nov.

thank you thank you! Atco is pretty awesome, I really love the track layout, its alot $$$ for not much ride time, but its not to far from me and I am willing to dish out the cash to ride. Depending on the day the school is, and the price, I am definatly intrerested. And now that you mention etown, i will have to get the dates for that race too. I just try to make it too everything that I can haha

drchoicey
12-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Happy Holidays!

Crazy lil punk
12-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Happy Holidays!

thanks boss, same to you!

sunco
12-09-2010, 05:24 AM
Bpg. Groupies r leaving in 3 he's to nc and. Va hitting up 5 tracks in 3 days. Two have lites. Ttyl went we get back. Well post some pix. Adios my friends.

drchoicey
12-13-2010, 06:47 PM
You are Living the Life, Brother
I am totally jealous.

Crazy lil punk
12-13-2010, 09:50 PM
You are Living the Life, Brother
I am totally jealous.

im currently 450-less, traded mine off a few weeks ago. And yeah you are living the life. When I finish up school and get a job bull****ting around in a corner office, Im going to join you on these excurisions of yours.

sunco
12-15-2010, 08:52 AM
we r back. 1st day we went to 5 points mx, that was the best, 2nd day cow branch mx - fun but rained out by 3 pm. 3rd day sucked at halfmoon. rained all nite before & the track was just mud, I had to ride around the same corner 4 times before I could get past it. u couldn't even turn. anyway that was all we did. still it was fun, just hate that u have to drive so far to ride.

YELLOW RR
01-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Keepin it alive!
New Jersey takin it to a whole other level. Cant ride, Cant Sled?
http://www.nj.com/ledgerlive/index.ssf/2011/01/slopes_behind_ropes_fear_of_la.html#postComment

Crazy lil punk
02-08-2011, 06:55 AM
ayo!

Hows everybody been? I am getting a group of people to head down blue diamond come april if anyone is interested. I know their track isnt great, but I had a pretty good time last I went there. Anything is fun with enough people to bang bars wth.

sunco
02-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Going to.Motorama the 19th which is a Saturday. Rebuilding the shop over. Sold my trailer which was my work bench and putting in some new doors. Built a 6' x 8' bench 30" off the floor. Gives me 12" around the quad all four sides. Also added An alarm. Got broken into.thankfully they got nothing

Crazy lil punk
04-12-2011, 06:40 PM
http://s491.photobucket.com/home/njorvp2009/index

not sure if those pictures have been shared yet ^^

Took my girlfriend to a little place in EHT to ride, its run by P.A.L., anyone ever go there?

sunco
04-12-2011, 06:56 PM
I remember those pix. looked like a war zone. Never been to pal. its all mx now.
Just bought a new quad trailer though.
Driven home a friggin owl flew out of a barn and while flying low across the road - well it never got to the other side. dented the front corner of the trailer - ain't a ***** :devil:

Thats the kids truck - trailer is 8 x 16

OldGuyonaQuad
04-12-2011, 08:14 PM
I remember those pix. looked like a war zone. Never been to pal. its all mx now.
Just bought a new quad trailer though.
Driven home a friggin owl flew out of a barn and while flying low across the road - well it never got to the other side. dented the front corner of the trailer - ain't a ***** :devil:

Thats the kids truck - trailer is 8 x 16

OMG call the Sierra Club atv owner kills endangered owl. ;)

CJM
04-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Imagine all the trees they killed cutting them down. How can the greenies not complain about that?

Crazy lil punk
04-13-2011, 06:07 PM
yeah, it doesnt even make sense, but thats life right? ha.

Crazy lil punk
11-06-2011, 09:45 PM
this thread has over 50,000 views and half of them were me, holy ****.

OldGuyonaQuad
11-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks punk now I know who the other 25k views were from

I will pm u later I found a spot in sj where lots of people ride and the popo don't mess with u, its not real big but its local and its free

Crazy lil punk
01-18-2012, 10:14 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=480825&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

figured i would throw this in here.

drchoicey
02-14-2012, 11:53 PM
hey
how you guys been?
been riding mx now
walden and englishtown
was interesting going back to two wheels
i love my yz125
but i still miss the 450r
ride fast!!
c

drchoicey
05-20-2014, 12:29 AM
I still miss this place. I miss riding quads too. MX just don't have the stupid fun factor drifting a quad gives you.

OldGuyonaQuad
05-28-2014, 09:03 AM
Millville is opening in July. MX & ATV track + 5 miles of trails. Woodbine opened last year but looks pretty lame.

I drive the 3 hours to Trevorton at least once a month.

drchoicey
05-29-2014, 02:40 AM
they're in jersey? you have website addresses? thanks!

CJM
06-01-2014, 10:11 AM
they're in jersey? you have website addresses? thanks!

Yea, Im not sure the web address but I was there 2 years ago to watch some roadbike racing and they were starting construction on an mx type park with trails. Its to far for me really as Im lazy, but I hear its sposed to be really nice.

OldGuyonaQuad
06-02-2014, 06:53 PM
here is the link for the article
http://www.nbc40.net/story/25518730/nj-motorsports-park-field-of-dreams-will-soon-be-a-reality
here is the link to their web site but I didn't see anything mentioned on their home page
http://www.njmp.com/

woodbine

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2013/01/state_opens_atv_park_in_woodbi.html

you can also just google it

drchoicey
06-04-2014, 11:01 PM
thanks, i found them
njdep site is called Mount Pleasant ATV park and the page says it's closed.
you need reg. and ins. to ride there so probably not many people could use it.
new jersey m-sports park (i didn't know that was millville) has been promising offroad since they opened.
i don't see anything on page yet. i'm gonna call in morning