PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>chatsworth<<<<<

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

deathman53
03-01-2007, 02:04 PM
I understand this and respect it, but something should be done for the advanced riders too. The kids and inexpeirenced riders shouldn't be on the big track when advanced people are, period. Atco seperates the advanced and beginner riders, why can't chatts?? The dirtbike guys have 2 tracks, beginner and advanced, why can't the atv's??? I have given up on getting the track better, I don't belong at chattsworth with the current tracks they have. They cator way too much to the kids/inexpericenced riders, they are driving away their group of advanced riders. Anybody remember in 01-03, you couldn't get in on a saturday/sunday when it was nice unless you got there around 8-9 am? and it was packed almost all the time??? Those times are gone due to how the place changed, to advanced dirtbike riders, the advanced dirtbike track is like a kiddie track. I would love to ride the dirtbike track on atv's, I did twice, it was great.

yamahamx14
03-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by rpyfz450
Chatsworth is particularly accomodating to beginners. I think it's fair that advanced riders respect that.

So what happens when the beginners become advanced and fast. Should they just leave???

Crazy lil punk
03-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by yamahamx14
So what happens when the beginners become advanced and fast. Should they just leave???

x2, very good point yamaha

rpyfz450
03-02-2007, 07:26 AM

When beginners gain some experience, it's time to branch out and look for new challenges, or else get used to riding among less-experienced riders. NJORVP, Inc. is not building any new tracks and they're not changing them, so it's time to face facts. Many riders got their start at that ORV park and moved on.

If you're an advanced rider, Chatsworth isn't the place for you. That's why the jumps are small and the tracks are small.

Crazy lil punk
03-02-2007, 08:40 AM
When beginners gain some experience, it's time to branch out and look for new challenges, or else get used to riding among less-experienced riders. NJORVP, Inc. is not building any new tracks and they're not changing them, so it's time to face facts. Many riders got their start at that ORV park and moved on.

If you're an advanced rider, Chatsworth isn't the place for you. That's why the jumps are small and the tracks are small.

So chatts is only for slow riders? I pay just as much as the inexperianced riders, why should I have to go some where else?

Over-land 450r
03-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Ok ill say it the kids shouldnt go on the Pro quad track. Yes the "pro" quad track isnt that good. but wen you have racers like me who like wen tracks are in terrible conditions go as fast as they can on the roughest parts. Thats how you get faster. i dont want them out there. expecailly the 4x4s.

flht_db
03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I'd have to agree that the advanced (I wouldn't call it pro) track should not be for kids, and really inexperianced riders. Because they will get run over. I've seen kids get run over on the beginner track by more experienced (or in many cases careless) riders. But the intermediate track isn't that good either. They did build a kids ATV track, that the parents can ride behind. The beginner track up by the bike MX track is bikes only (last time I was there). I'll take the boys on the advanced track when it's empty just for a lap or two, but if I see anyone coming on I take them off.

I can see where it could cause problems, but NJORVP is not a race track and there are times you will have slower traffic, be it inexperienced or break in or dialing in after overhaul.

What I don't like is the kids that just run wild and go on any track they want without parents to be seen.

I wish they would open more trails, I'll ride the track but I'm really not a jumper (not yet) and prefer trails.

rpyfz450
03-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
So chatts is only for slow riders? I pay just as much as the inexperianced riders, why should I have to go some where else?

You say that as if you don't have a choice. If there's a place that better suits your riding level, why do you ride the Chatsworth track? Are you too young to drive yourself to any other places?

Over-land 450r
03-03-2007, 09:03 AM
wat other track is open during the winter?????

Crazy lil punk
03-03-2007, 01:50 PM
You say that as if you don't have a choice. If there's a place that better suits your riding level, why do you ride the Chatsworth track? Are you too young to drive yourself to any other places?

I'm not old enough to drive. I'm lucky that one of my parents can drive me over once in a while. And they like to go to chatts because its easy to get to, and we can go at a decent hour. when we go to atco we can sometimes have to sit around all night to get some laps in, plus chatts is cheap and open year round. IMO

YFZRB
03-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Breezewood Proving Grounds will be having their first big weekend ride on March 31 & April 1. If your tired of the poor conditions and staff at Chatts, go out to BPG. Try it early in the season, you'll be glad you did. I am going down on Friday the 30th.

Also, BPG is putting together special weekends for ATVriders members, so we can all hang and ride together. Pretty cool! :D

PM me for info or check out the link in my signature.

Over-land 450r
03-03-2007, 05:30 PM
breezewood is about 4-5 hours from us. D-6 races start march 31 and there is another race April 1. both D-6 points races. just about if there is a race, im goin every weekend now. And practice Tuesaday and friday race all weekend,

Crazy lil punk
03-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by YFZRB
If your tired of the poor conditions and staff at Chatts.

If you haven't noticed, you are in a chatts thread......if you dont like it, please dont post, not trying to be a d*ck, but thats how it is:macho

yamahamx14
03-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Breezewood Proving Grounds will be having their first big weekend ride on March 31 & April 1. If your tired of the poor conditions and staff at Chatts, go out to BPG. Try it early in the season, you'll be glad you did. I am going down on Friday the 30th.

Also, BPG is putting together special weekends for ATVriders members, so we can all hang and ride together. Pretty cool! :D

PM me for info or check out the link in my signature.

so you got a bad batch of customer service..... Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

YFZRB
03-04-2007, 05:55 AM
so you got a bad batch of customer service..... Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

I'm reminding you that you have another option besides Chats and that maybe you would want to do something besides whine about track conditions over and over.

overland 5/25/06 - "i doubt it. any thing they do would be better but it would still suck."

deathman 1/4/07-"I went there last sunday, the track was abolutely horrible. I rode 2 laps, then left(I have a membership). I then found out, that their machine is broke. You should call before you go."

yamahamx14 2/4/07-yo just jump in the big machine thing and groom the track yourself and if they say you cant do that then tell them to get off their fat @ss and do it then. Sorry, but everytime i hear about this track all i hear is that they never groom it and the machine is always broke or its poor conditions to groom it or some BS like that"

There has been plenty of discussion about Atco, Englishtown and Blue diamond as well here.

I'm in north Jersey and found out about BPG on this site and am reaching out to fellow NJ riders because they are on this thread.

If all you want to do is moan about poor conditions and pay to ride them, have fun. :ermm:

Crazy lil punk
03-04-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm reminding you that you have another option besides Chats and that maybe you would want to do something besides whine about track conditions over and over.

overland 5/25/06 - "i doubt it. any thing they do would be better but it would still suck."

deathman 1/4/07-"I went there last sunday, the track was abolutely horrible. I rode 2 laps, then left(I have a membership). I then found out, that their machine is broke. You should call before you go."

yamahamx14 2/4/07-yo just jump in the big machine thing and groom the track yourself and if they say you cant do that then tell them to get off their fat @ss and do it then. Sorry, but everytime i hear about this track all i hear is that they never groom it and the machine is always broke or its poor conditions to groom it or some BS like that"

There has been plenty of discussion about Atco, Englishtown and Blue diamond as well here.

I'm in north Jersey and found out about BPG on this site and am reaching out to fellow NJ riders because they are on this thread.

If all you want to do is moan about poor conditions and pay to ride them, have fun. :ermm:

Yeah but most of us are die hard chatts fans, we have been there for a long time, and just because the going gets ruff, we arnt going to abandon it, and plus you'll never get any better if you only ride perfectly smooth tracks, at nationals they arnt going to groom the track every moto

JW450R1
03-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah,u are right about grooved smooth tracks,but does chats even have any jumps.(maybe and 10 foot long,4 foot high bump)if thats what you are calling jumps then fine.And all tracks are not groomed smooth perfect either.The rougher they are the better practice you get.

deathman53
03-04-2007, 11:14 AM
I love chatts since it always open and 1 hour away, but it has just been really bad recently. It seams they have every excuse in the world not to groom the track. And when they do, its still very rough, they need a good track groomer there, which they haven't had in about 2-3 years. There was one guy(I can't remember his name), he groomed the track really good and on saturday/sunday would close the track for about 45 minutes to clean it up. The next person, I think his name was Guy?, he wasn't bad, but it was groomed 3 days a week, monday, weds, friday, why not saturday about 7-8 pm??? Next they had some guy groom it about few days, but never friday, saturday. Its kinda sad, there is a track about 5 minutes from me(private track), its rougher than chatts, since we groom it by hand, but its a better workout, better jumps and still is alot better than chatts. How come rausch Creek, Atco, Englishtown, Bpg, and other places I have rode almost always have the track well groomed, but Chattsworth can't????? I hardly ride there anymore, I went there today, it was horrible, there were big holes right before the jumps, uneven jumps, something has got to give!!! I highly doubt I will renew my membership. Some other I knew said the same thing and they would rather drive to rausch creek or bpg over ride at chatts. I really hope things with the track improve since it getting warmer, I will continue to go on days that I'm not riding elsewhere, but its at the bottom of my list.

ryeguy
03-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Ive been a member for awhile and it does SUCK lately. No one is trying to insult chattsworth its just that it seems to be going downhill. Did anyone sign the petition at the office and receive the letter stating NJ is looking into new offroad areas?

yamahamx14
03-04-2007, 06:19 PM

im not disagreeing with you and i know chats has poor conditions, and i am probably not going to got there that much over the summer since i sold my quad and e town is way better for bikes. im just tired of you saying the same thing over and over again. no offense, but we get the point... breezewood= :) , chats= :( according to you.

Crazy lil punk
03-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
I love chatts since it always open and 1 hour away, but it has just been really bad recently. It seams they have every excuse in the world not to groom the track. And when they do, its still very rough, they need a good track groomer there, which they haven't had in about 2-3 years. There was one guy(I can't remember his name), he groomed the track really good and on saturday/sunday would close the track for about 45 minutes to clean it up. The next person, I think his name was Guy?, he wasn't bad, but it was groomed 3 days a week, monday, weds, friday, why not saturday about 7-8 pm??? Next they had some guy groom it about few days, but never friday, saturday. Its kinda sad, there is a track about 5 minutes from me(private track), its rougher than chatts, since we groom it by hand, but its a better workout, better jumps and still is alot better than chatts. How come rausch Creek, Atco, Englishtown, Bpg, and other places I have rode almost always have the track well groomed, but Chattsworth can't????? I hardly ride there anymore, I went there today, it was horrible, there were big holes right before the jumps, uneven jumps, something has got to give!!! I highly doubt I will renew my membership. Some other I knew said the same thing and they would rather drive to rausch creek or bpg over ride at chatts. I really hope things with the track improve since it getting warmer, I will continue to go on days that I'm not riding elsewhere, but its at the bottom of my list.

They plan on improving for spring, I hope it works out

Over-land 450r
03-04-2007, 08:00 PM
haha no jumps im not tryin to make fun of u but wat do u call that big a*s thing on the big straight away? ill put money on it like none of you have cleared it.
Joey who told you nationals arent perfect lol. hes a good mentor.
I ride 3 times a week in the season. i love wen its rough. it only makes you better.
BTW all you guys that complain about the personell there. your probably the clowns that do dounuts in the parking lot.
Me and 2 of my friends got to rip up the dirtbiketrack on our quads at the end of the day.

Crazy lil punk
03-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Over-land 450r
haha no jumps im not tryin to make fun of u but wat do u call that big a*s thing on the big straight away? ill put money on it like none of you have cleared it.
Joey who told you nationals arent perfect lol. hes a good mentor.
I ride 3 times a week in the season. i love wen its rough. it only makes you better.
BTW all you guys that complain about the personell there. your probably the clowns that do dounuts in the parking lot.
Me and 2 of my friends got to rip up the dirtbiketrack on our quads at the end of the day.

I'm gonna get that table top rob, I just got done working on the R yesterday, I'm waiting for my exhaust to come in, the cylinder is getting sent out today, and i need to order front shocks, and then im ready to role homie.

rpyfz450
03-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Yeah but most of us are die hard chatts fans, we have been there for a long time, and just because the going gets ruff, we arnt going to abandon it, and plus you'll never get any better if you only ride perfectly smooth tracks

I agree with you on the grooming. In my opinion it doesn't have to be perfect like some people believe.

Over-land 450r
03-07-2007, 08:15 PM
every body complains about Chatts not being a good track. How bout you all got to Atco Friday nite. There open untill 11.

jrspawn
03-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Anyone know if Atco is even gonna be open this friday?

Justin

Over-land 450r
03-08-2007, 07:07 PM
it should be check it out. ATCOs website (ATCOMXRACING.com)

Hammer trx450r
03-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Im sure the conditions will be lovely:devil:

Over-land 450r
03-10-2007, 07:35 PM
ahah yeah it was closed. I went to chattsworth today and it was groomed. Everything was "safe" and jumpable. it was nice for a change. whos goin tomorrow? I Might stop by to try out my new whip.

deathman53
03-12-2007, 05:29 PM
you going to Atco tommorrow night? I thought about going the chatts sunday, but I didn't.

JW450R1
03-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Any-one going to atco tuesday night for practice?

Crazy lil punk
03-12-2007, 07:01 PM
my 250r still isnt done, but I'll probally be at chatts saterday on my new 06klx134 pitbike

deathman53
03-12-2007, 07:51 PM
you'll see me over there tommorrow night, I'll be on my trx250r.

1fastrex
03-12-2007, 11:32 PM
i was just there this last sunday (red 450R w/ the blingstar front bumper) anyways i was wondering where the pics are that tehy said they take? i saw the web page in the little office but didn't write it down? i was just wondering if someone was out b/c i saw quite a few people taking pictures. also track wasn't bad i havn't been there in years.

JW450R1
03-13-2007, 06:29 AM
Try mppics.com
Sometimes it takes a few days

JRDrider22
03-13-2007, 08:02 AM
i ripped so hard sunday mornin. great track nd everythin was hit able. yuea i looked on the trck page and couldnt find the pisc

JACK1021
03-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Going to chatts this weekend, has anybody been there the last few weeks.Just want to know what kind of shape the track has been in....

Crazy lil punk
03-25-2007, 06:06 PM
let us know how it was man

JACK1021
03-25-2007, 08:13 PM
hey,rode chatts today and the track was in good shape there was a good amount of fast guys there getting ready for races.......if they keep it up ill be back many times more this year or atleast when i cant make it to blue diamond...

Crazy lil punk
03-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by JACK1021
hey,rode chatts today and the track was in good shape there was a good amount of fast guys there getting ready for races.......if they keep it up ill be back many times more this year or atleast when i cant make it to blue diamond...

nice, glad to hear chatts is cleaning up

Nac's22
03-28-2007, 08:35 PM
im gonna go down next week with a friend of mine on thursday the 5th. the directions i have tell me to go the garden state...... can i take a trailer on that road? thanks

JACK1021
03-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by TRR440EX
im gonna go down next week with a friend of mine on thursday the 5th. the directions i have tell me to go the garden state...... can i take a trailer on that road? thanks

i did with no problem and i passed alot of police......

Nac's22
03-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by JACK1021
i did with no problem and i passed alot of police......

thanks man...... i see your from new york where in ny?

JACK1021
03-28-2007, 11:02 PM
hey buddy,i live on Long Island way out east.....where abouts is stony point....

Nac's22
03-29-2007, 01:07 AM
its up by west point right on the hudson river.......... this is going to be my first time there.... what should i expect?

tony400ex
03-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by TRR440EX . na man you cant take a trailer on the parkway at all... i live in monroe not far from stoney point and i got busted on the parkway with the the trailer i got nasty tickets for that... and the last time i was down there... chatsworth wasnt good .. all rutted out ...................... and jack stoney point is about about 3 hrs from the hamtons if that is where you are ... its located in rockland cty ny.. off the palisades parkway....
its up by west point right on the hudson river.......... this is going to be my first time there.... what should i expect?

tony400ex
03-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by tony400ex my post about chatsworth's track ......... it was a long time ago when i whent there so i dont want you guys to think i was just there ......if there makeing it better this year thats great i would go again ,

JRDrider22
03-29-2007, 07:45 AM
im not gonna crap on chats anymore. its a place to ride and nj is having some trouble gettin some legal places to ride. i like it ruff. everyone that complains doesnt know what racings really about. im in A class this year and ive learned that time on the bike anywhere will pay off in the long run

rpyfz450
03-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by TRR440EX

Yes, you can take a trailer on the Garden State Parkway.

Crazy lil punk
03-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
im not gonna crap on chats anymore. its a place to ride and nj is having some trouble gettin some legal places to ride. i like it ruff. everyone that complains doesnt know what racings really about. im in A class this year and ive learned that time on the bike anywhere will pay off in the long run

damnn straight!! and its cheap!

JACK1021
03-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Yes, you can take a trailer on the Garden State Parkway.

thats what i tought but some one replyed that they got a ticket for it....i passed alot of cops and it's not like i was hard too miss.I was towing a 24 foot enclosed and my brother was towing a 18 foot or so skid steer trailer......

Nac's22
03-29-2007, 02:47 PM
thanks guys

JACK1021
03-29-2007, 02:48 PM

you know what....all the times ive been there it been hit or miss with the grooming but like others have said it's not bad when its rough.....the only bad part is the lips of the jumps get alittle messed up and get a bump to them but it's all good......i go to have fun a get seat time which i need badly....lol

JRDrider22
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
yea ill be there on saturday morning so if anyones down there gimme a wave. # 22 yellow 450

Over-land 450r
03-30-2007, 01:51 PM
yeah i went on the 25th and it was really nice. id you do alot of hard laps and push yourself you actually can get better.

yo lloyd. shawn is banned for life b.c. him and a couple other guys went off the trails lol.

JRDrider22
03-30-2007, 01:56 PM
sucks for him. how the hell did he even fit down a trial?

rpyfz450
03-30-2007, 02:03 PM
yea ill be there on saturday morning so if anyones down there gimme a wave. # 22 yellow 450

I'm going to try and get down there on Saturday to put some break-in time on a fresh rebuild. The last time I tried to get people to go there, nobody wanted to pay the $300/$50 to get in, but I'll try harder this time. Chats would be perfect for me to break in the new engine.

warriorxcr1
03-30-2007, 08:22 PM
im trying to get down there tommorow; sat (1st of april).

should be fun regardless of how the track is. im usually not in riding gear so im easy to spot haha. red 04 450r. give me a shout if your down there.

-ant

JRDrider22
03-30-2007, 09:02 PM
yea il be there yellowd jrd 450

warriorxcr1
03-31-2007, 01:06 PM
damn bro... you flew today haha.

track was great guys. everything was hittable and fun. worth the trip this weekend.

-ant

JRDrider22
03-31-2007, 01:48 PM
great to be out there. nice riding today everyone

Over-land 450r
04-04-2007, 08:58 PM
haha i dunno how he got down those trails. they just made there own trails.

It good to see chattsworth is taking care of the track now. now we only need some more jumps.

HondaMX4 300ex
04-04-2007, 10:07 PM
i heard chatsworth is closing? is that true

rpyfz450
04-05-2007, 07:05 AM
Their lease expires in September of 2008. They're currently looking for a different parcel of land to turn into an ATV park.

HondaMX4 300ex
04-05-2007, 10:20 AM
yea i heard somewhere in Monroe

flyboy62
04-05-2007, 05:59 PM
how is chats now
i read that they are taking care of there tracks now

how is the staff to
did they shape up or no( i was with yfzrb when that incident happened)
can any one get pics of the track next time they go up so i could see how the track looks
thanks
zach

JRDrider22
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
its been fine. okay so it aint a a true motorcross track. but its somewhere to ride and i need my endurance and if its worth it to me, it should be worth it to you.

rpyfz450
04-06-2007, 02:32 PM
What location was this picture taken at?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Jrdrider22/?action=view&current=IMAG0004.jpg

deathman53
04-06-2007, 04:59 PM
that picture was the track the way it used to be 01?-~05. That picture is of the second table top. That pic was when the track ran the other way.

Nac's22
04-07-2007, 01:11 AM
since when do they not sell day passes during the week? me and a friends of mine were going to go yesterday and when we called they said that its emebers only on weekdays. i never saw anything on their website for this :confused:

warriorxcr1
04-08-2007, 03:29 PM
some of the stuff they come up with is insane. weird rules but its a spot for us to ride. ive been kicked out of a few spots allready because people go in and mess around.

they arent the nicest but its a track and its local. not as bad as it was either. worth the dough and the stress.

trr440-ive never seen or heard anything like that either. i guess everyone in jersey is just pissed that the local spots are all getting raided and everyone is getting uptight. still no reason for the bull$hit chatts comes up with.

deathman53
04-08-2007, 04:29 PM
that is why I'm a member of there, its always open. Last few times I was there I left rather quickly, track conditions were horrible. If I had driven there just to ride and not because I was in the area, I might have stayed. I might go there next weekend, I'm hoping it will be pretty good there. They could be nicer there, I have been treated nice, but others haven't.

flyboy62
04-09-2007, 07:21 AM
did they switch the track dirrection agine?
i like the trails down there they are long and they do bulid up your endurrence i just like going arond the red trail for as long as i can<untill my dad starts to wounder where i am,.

Crazy lil punk
04-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Ill be at chatts not this weekend, but the one after, my R is finally done!!!! BALLIN!!

flyboy62
04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
get some pics of it i want to see it
i MIGHT go up there soon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Crazy lil punk
04-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by flyboy62
get some pics of it i want to see it
i MIGHT go up there soon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you mean my R? or the track? I'll post up some pics of my 250r in a lil' bit

Mean250r
04-12-2007, 07:14 PM
i may be up there on sat. depending on weather

Crazy lil punk
04-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
i may be up there on sat. depending on weather

I herd your looking to get back on a 250r?

flyboy62
04-14-2007, 06:09 AM
you mean my R? or the track? I'll post up some pics of my 250r in a lil' bit
of both

Crazy lil punk
04-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by flyboy62
of both

warriorxcr1
04-19-2007, 07:48 PM
anyone going this weekend; 21-22nd?

stock r.... bars, handguards, should have klaws by this weekend, nerfs, and a blackline bumper.

give me a shout if your down!

-ant

JRDrider22
04-20-2007, 06:04 AM
possibly sunday,

dont worry you wont miss me

Over-land 450r
04-20-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah il be there sunday you wont miss my rig.

joe do you remember wat size main you have?? I just got a sparks.

Mean250r
04-21-2007, 07:09 AM
I herd your looking to get back on a 250r?

haha yeah we'll see. Only reason why is because im not racing this season and i need money. So i could trade my bike for a built 250r and get some cash. Idk we'll see.

Jersey450R
04-21-2007, 07:27 AM
my bike will be together by may 15th.!

Hammer trx450r
04-21-2007, 08:16 AM
:D

Over-land 450r
04-21-2007, 01:36 PM
why is your bike apart?

Hammer trx450r
04-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
my bike will be together by may 15th.!

And how long after that will you actually ride it?

:devil: J/K

warriorxcr1
04-23-2007, 07:25 PM
anyone go over the weekend?? my new fronts had a few slices in them so we sent em back.

how was the track?

Over-land 450r
04-23-2007, 07:55 PM
the track was nice untill about 12 on sunday. by around 1130 the gates were closed.

warriorxcr1
04-23-2007, 08:12 PM
damn.... crazy. hopefully next weekend ill be out there.

a few friends on a warrior and 300exs went out. pissed i couldnt go because i have a month left to the membership and i finally had someone to ride with.

hopefully the track stays allright for next week.

Hookrone
04-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Any one going Sunday? Think me and my step sons are headed down.

rpyfz450
04-26-2007, 11:04 AM
by around 1130 the gates were closed.

You mean they wouldn't let any more people in?

Crazy lil punk
04-26-2007, 01:40 PM
I'll be there sunday!

Mean250r
04-26-2007, 02:17 PM
i may be there on sat.

warriorxcr1
04-26-2007, 02:20 PM
most likely sunday if i go, but saturday is always a possibility!

the thought of new tires and no riding is killing me haha

Crazy lil punk
04-28-2007, 07:48 PM
I'll be there tomorrow!!!

warriorxcr1
04-28-2007, 08:29 PM
what time you goin crazy?

i should be there from 8 to about 12..... im sure ill see that awesome 250r haha but give me a shout if i miss ya when you come down.

tommorow should be a good one!! anyone else coming out? heres a shot of my bike incase.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7869/450r10pu5.jpg

-ant

Crazy lil punk
04-28-2007, 08:59 PM
I'll be there from 8 on, I'll be on my R or one of my pit bikes, yellow drz110 or red xr50 because I have to break the R in, so I can only ride it so often, lol

warriorxcr1
04-29-2007, 03:15 PM
track was good today everyone..... fun time

Crazy lil punk
05-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by warriorxcr1
track was good today everyone..... fun time

my 250r locked up...the crank bearing tore itself apart

Hammer trx450r
05-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! what mixure were you using?

yamahamx14
05-05-2007, 10:41 PM

wow you are really having some bad luck with that R.

Crazy lil punk
05-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! what mixure were you using?

32:1 with 93 octane. I think it was maybee going south when the top end went, and now that the top end is strong, the bottom end decided to fall apart

Crazy lil punk
05-06-2007, 11:52 AM
wow you are really having some bad luck with that R.

yeah.....tell me about it, but this was the third thing to go wrong, so I think I will be safe, first it was the rad lines, then the next weekend the top end went, then weeks later (first day back) the bottom end goes

Hammer trx450r
05-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Probably metal shavings from top end going

Crazy lil punk
05-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Probably metal shavings from top end going

yeah, It could have been part of the ring lance that broke of my last piston.....but the funny thing is, I trained my bottom end, I guess I didn't flush it good enough....

Hammer trx450r
05-06-2007, 01:59 PM
yeah, It could have been part of the ring lance that broke of my last piston.....but the funny thing is, I trained my bottom end, I guess I didn't flush it good enough....

Next time, turn it upside down and spray brake cleaner up in there while rotating the rod.

warriorxcr1
05-07-2007, 05:44 PM
jesus bro...... sucks. hopefully you have some better luck with that thing.

i smell 426???!!!

Crazy lil punk
05-07-2007, 05:51 PM
jesus bro...... sucks. hopefully you have some better luck with that thing.

i smell 426???!!!

yeah man, sorry I left on ya last weekend,

and how did you know I was thinking about bringing the 400 out of "mx retirement", I guess great minds think alike, lol, I might bring it back down to my house, throw the 250r suspension on it, with some mx wheeles/tires and come out to chatts, maybee even atco if I am feeling lucky lol.

Over-land 450r
05-11-2007, 06:58 PM
sell them and get a 450r stop waisting your time. hurry and fix it tho.

Hammer trx450r
05-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Robby got my shizz today:D :D :D :D

warriorxcr1
05-12-2007, 10:35 PM
anyone down for next saturday the 19th?

trying to get some people out there.

Hammer trx450r
05-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Does anyone know about a race at chatsworth this weekend?

WhiteYFZ
05-15-2007, 03:18 PM
how has the track been. is there actually lips on the jumps and landings??

warriorxcr1
05-15-2007, 07:01 PM
yea espo.... tracks been pretty good!

Over-land 450r
05-16-2007, 06:03 PM
yeah chattsworth cought on fire it burnt down the shed/sign in office. haha nah its ok there still no jumps

hey espo wen u goin to chats??

WhiteYFZ
05-16-2007, 06:06 PM
well im off school tomorrow anf fri .. i was going to go tomorrow but its gonna rain and ****. so im going to rausch creek instead. then mabe chatts on sat.

Crazy lil punk
05-16-2007, 07:37 PM
yeah chattsworth cought on fire it burnt down the shed/sign in office. haha nah its ok there still no jumps

hey espo wen u goin to chats??

thanks for answering me son, I might be riding by June 10th,nibpuerfiurefiujoerfdiujoedrfijoedrf I need to ride..

Hammer trx450r
05-19-2007, 12:27 PM
The track was actually groomed today:cool:

warriorxcr1
05-19-2007, 02:03 PM
indeed it was..... just wish they could have done it at 6 in the morning instead of 9.

fun day though, fun day

Hammer trx450r
05-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Then the half hour for the freggin buggy was rediculas.

What were you riding or wearing?

warriorxcr1
05-19-2007, 03:22 PM
red 450r... kendas, pro pegs, tags, stock exhaust. arc gear with work boots lol.

yupp buggy time was quite insane.

you number 31?

Crazy lil punk
05-19-2007, 03:30 PM
buggys? huh? what did I miss dammit!!

Hammer trx450r
05-19-2007, 03:35 PM
red 450r... kendas, pro pegs, tags, stock exhaust. arc gear with work boots lol.

yupp buggy time was quite insane.

you number 31?

Yep, first time back was alittle rusty

Hammer trx450r
05-19-2007, 03:37 PM

I guess you were the guy i was talking too

Hammer trx450r
05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
buggys? huh? what did I miss dammit!!

One Buggy, they waited to grade the track untill 9 then took about 2 hrs then let this one buggy go by himself for 30 min. I didnt get on the track till probably 11. Track was alot of fun tooday.

warriorxcr1
05-19-2007, 03:52 PM

yupp.....i didnt think the track would be that good. the lips usually always kick you wrong when im there.

actually really impressed with the job of guy that groomed it.

Hammer trx450r
05-19-2007, 08:13 PM
I was pleasantly surprised.

engine3nfd
05-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Hey guys, im new to the sport, Live in Northern NJ by the newark area. Looking for a good place to ride, i have some lake property in Oakridge, it borders picatinny arsenal about 700 acres, fun place to ride but getting old. Could use some recomendations on where to ride in NJ. If anybody could tell me how big Chatsworth is or if its worth the trip down there I would appreciate it.

Thanks

rpyfz450
05-24-2007, 11:34 AM
actually really impressed with the job of guy that groomed it.

It sounds like they groomed it as well as every other track on that particular day. That's quite an achievement!

yamahamx14
05-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by engine3nfd
Hey guys, im new to the sport, Live in Northern NJ by the newark area. Looking for a good place to ride, i have some lake property in Oakridge, it borders picatinny arsenal about 700 acres, fun place to ride but getting old. Could use some recomendations on where to ride in NJ. If anybody could tell me how big Chatsworth is or if its worth the trip down there I would appreciate it.

Thanks

How can 700 acres get old?!?!

Chatsworth is pretty big. It has 1 quad track, a mx track, an intermediate track (which suprisingly is kinda fun), a beginner track, and 2 sets of trails. The trails are pretty long. In my opinion if you are driving specifically for the track and you are a beginner then it would be worth the trip. Chats has a lot of rider/beginner friendly jumps and there is nothing there that will really put you in over your head.

Hammer trx450r
05-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Whos going out there Monday? Ill be there in the AM

Crazy lil punk
05-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Whos going out there Monday? Ill be there in the AM

I might go on my pitbike...I dont know though

Hammer trx450r
05-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Track was again in great shape today, anyone out there today?

warriorxcr1
05-28-2007, 01:39 PM
dammit!! haha wanted to go so bad. good to hear theyre keeping it up to par.

guess ill just have to wait until decmber :(

Hammer trx450r
05-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Whats December?

warriorxcr1
05-28-2007, 01:46 PM
renewing the membership.... cant wait. love having a local track.

maybe ill have some new goodies by then too haha

Crazy lil punk
06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
renewing the membership.... cant wait. love having a local track.

maybe ill have some new goodies by then too haha

good stuff, I'll see you out there man.

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
ill be there on sat.

Hammer trx450r
06-04-2007, 06:09 PM
I might be there #31

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2007, 06:15 PM
#22 on this
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t304/espophotography/DSC_58543999.jpg

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2007, 06:17 PM
is there actually landings on the jumps yet on still no landings

Hammer trx450r
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Landings, wasnt there always landings?

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2007, 06:19 PM
no there were just like fcukin flat.

Hammer trx450r
06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
It seems the jumps stay in better shape this way though

Hammer trx450r
06-04-2007, 06:24 PM
And no more roll over jumps.its all the same jump now

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2007, 07:00 PM
u mean the two tables in the back are now 1?

Hammer trx450r
06-04-2007, 07:32 PM
no , i mean its not left side jump right side roll over.

WhiteYFZ
06-04-2007, 07:34 PM
oh ok. does anyone have some pics from recently??

Hammer trx450r
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
nothing to much diferent its just graded diferently

WhiteYFZ
06-05-2007, 07:30 AM
i might be going on sun instead of sat but idk yet

Over-land 450r
06-05-2007, 08:42 PM
yoo ron seems like you like your new setup. i cant wait to ride it lol.

WhiteYFZ
06-05-2007, 08:51 PM
looks like im going sunday

rpyfz450
06-07-2007, 07:42 AM
Here's talk about a new local park just weeks away from opening.

http://www.AllTerrainRiders.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=10674

They changed some of their initial policies and lowered their prices due to the feedback they recieved. There's a pre-ride of the park taking place this weekend. Hopefully we'll be hearing good reviews of the place real soon.

yamahamx14
06-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Anybody going this weekend? I'll be down there this weekend or next weekend. I'll be riding a yellow 400ex if I go this weekend, or a CRF450R if I go next weekend.

WhiteYFZ
06-07-2007, 07:23 PM
ill be there sunday deff

Crazy lil punk
06-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Here's talk about a new local park just weeks away from opening.

http://www.AllTerrainRiders.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=10674

They changed some of their initial policies and lowered their prices due to the feedback they recieved. There's a pre-ride of the park taking place this weekend. Hopefully we'll be hearing good reviews of the place real soon.

SWEET, thats like 15mins from my family's house up the moutains, we are the next township over!!!

Crazy lil punk
06-09-2007, 05:36 PM
ohh yeah,and I know you guys miss me, haha, I will be back in a couple more days with my 400ex back in philly, and I might trade the 250r for a 250f.
-Joe

WhiteYFZ
06-09-2007, 08:50 PM
deathman53 said he went and its horrible. so im goin to blue diamond:D

deathman53
06-10-2007, 06:03 AM
yeah, I went there on friday and I was bored stiff in under an hour.

rpyfz450
06-12-2007, 09:50 AM
yeah, I went there on friday and I was bored stiff in under an hour.

What location are you talking about?

LT250_JOE
06-13-2007, 11:24 AM
CHATSWORTHLESS WILL BE CLOSED AT THE END OF 2007 THANKS TO THE TREEHUGGERS.

THEY WERE PROMISED A NEW LOCATION IN THE PINE BARRENS BUT ARE NOW BEING BLOWN OFF BY THE POLITICIANS. MUST BE THE SAME J-BAGS THAT CLOSED PARAGON.:mad:

deathman53
06-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I remember in 04 when 5 off-road parks were promised by Campell by the end of 05. What happened to this??????? There is more to the issue than just the politicians, the enviro-quacks are bickering about some frogs, snakes, plants, etc(funny though the location they were gonna use is an abanonded sand pit) and also the locals don't want it there. Two powerfull forces and combined with a state that can't care about dirtbikes/atv's, its a very hard winning situation.

Crazy lil punk
06-13-2007, 06:53 PM
I am going to try and make it out to chatts on saterday, on my 400ex, and my 50

my 400 will look sorta like this...with 450r shocks and renthals

Crazy lil punk
06-15-2007, 09:42 PM
any one for a fathers day ride?

yamahamx14
06-16-2007, 10:28 AM
Just got my CRF back from the shop. School ends on wednesday so i might be going down thursday, friday, or over the weekend.

Crazy lil punk
06-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Just got my CRF back from the shop. School ends on wednesday so i might be going down thursday, friday, or over the weekend.

ok, cool, I ill probally be there on sunday mon the 400..

fastyz85
06-18-2007, 06:57 AM
I'll probably be there this sunday If my quad is still here lol.

YFZRB
06-25-2007, 04:29 AM
What location are you talking about?

Yo deathman where were you bored stiff at ?

yamahamx14
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM
hey look whos back!

yamahamx14
06-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Hey, is anybody going on sunday? I wasn't able to make it down there last week because I didn't have a ride. Going this sunday though. Ill be on a red 05 CRF450R and my friend will be riding a white 04 TRX450R. We usually park right in front of the quad track, so if anybody feels like riding just come on down. :D

Crazy lil punk
06-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Hey, is anybody going on sunday? I wasn't able to make it down there last week because I didn't have a ride. Going this sunday though. Ill be on a red 05 CRF450R and my friend will be riding a white 04 TRX450R. We usually park right in front of the quad track, so if anybody feels like riding just come on down. :D

I'll probally be there, yellow 400ex and a red xr50

yamahamx14
06-29-2007, 04:28 PM
aright cool, do you know if your allowed to bring like a small grill there. We will probably be there most of the day, and the only thing there is that hot dog lady.

deathman53
06-29-2007, 06:29 PM
you can bring a grill with you there, I always used to bring my propare stove.

Crazy lil punk
06-29-2007, 07:26 PM
aright cool, do you know if your allowed to bring like a small grill there. We will probably be there most of the day, and the only thing there is that hot dog lady.

The hot dog ladie is awesome~~!

yamahamx14
06-29-2007, 11:03 PM
yeah but ill probably have like burgers and more types of food then just hotdogs. Don't get me wrong, the hot dog lady is chill as hell, but... shes a hot dog lady. You know what I be saying???

Crazy lil punk
06-30-2007, 12:30 PM
yeah but ill probably have like burgers and more types of food then just hotdogs. Don't get me wrong, the hot dog lady is chill as hell, but... shes a hot dog lady. You know what I be saying???

I hear ya, I like the taco salad in a bag, its awesome, ohh yeah, I might be trading for a yz85 in an hour, I am so tempted to bring that bad boy with me on sun day, haha

yamahamx14
06-30-2007, 02:05 PM
that would be sick! If you get it definetly bring that to Chats instead of the 400, or bring both. I think those trails are better suited for a dirtbike because they're pretty narrow.

naw0029
06-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Yo guys, i havent been to the park in about a year because blue diamond is closer but they are closed tomorow so i an going to make the trip up. Is the track in "rideable" shape? Im no pro and only want a good time but i have heard some bad stories. Is the price still 50 for the day and most of all are they open for sure tomorrow??? Thanks in advance

Crazy lil punk
06-30-2007, 07:50 PM
that would be sick! If you get it definetly bring that to Chats instead of the 400, or bring both. I think those trails are better suited for a dirtbike because they're pretty narrow.

I WILL BE THERE ON MY YZ85 WITH BLACK EXCELS, also will probally bring one of my pitbikes,drz110 or xr50

Crazy lil punk
07-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I WILL BE THERE ON MY YZ85 WITH BLACK EXCELS, also will probally bring one of my pitbikes,drz110 or xr50

I guess I was so fast no one saw me?

warriorxcr1
07-04-2007, 10:35 PM
pshhhh.... ya okkkkkk!!!

hahaha.. j/k joe

Crazy lil punk
07-05-2007, 04:20 AM
pshhhh.... ya okkkkkk!!!

hahaha.. j/k joe

Haha, for being a quad guy, and riding an 85, I think I was doing pretty good, I definatly had a kick *** time

yamahamx14
07-05-2007, 11:05 AM
hey were you the kid on the 85 pingin around behind me on the intermediate track while i was stuck behind some kid on a CRF230? Those 85's are anoying as hell!

Does anybody ride the trails at chats anymore? I was in them most of the day and only saw about 4 people.

deathman53
07-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I actually do ride the trails there. I think the atv track is horrible, well now its not groomed very bad, but its very boring and its all flat landings.

YFZRB
07-05-2007, 05:43 PM
I actually do ride the trails there. I think the atv track is horrible, well now its not groomed very bad, but its very boring and its all flat landings.

:macho

warriorxcr1
07-05-2007, 10:55 PM
anyone down for next sunday?

Hookrone
07-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Will be there next Friday.

Crazy lil punk
07-10-2007, 02:21 PM
hey were you the kid on the 85 pingin around behind me on the intermediate track while i was stuck behind some kid on a CRF230? Those 85's are anoying as hell!

Does anybody ride the trails at chats anymore? I was in them most of the day and only saw about 4 people.

I love the trails, I probally was behind you, I am a pretty big kid, I was on a blue yz85 with red honda pants on, lol, you couldnt miss me

Crazy lil punk
07-10-2007, 02:21 PM

I love the trails, I probally was behind you, I am a pretty big kid, I was on a blue yz85 with red honda pants on, lol, you couldnt miss me

jrspawn
07-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Anyone know if they would allow a rhino there for the MX tracks?

Thank you
Justin

Crazy lil punk
07-10-2007, 04:21 PM
not forsure, but they do have Honda buggies on the quad track some times.

Originally posted by jrspawn

Thank you
Justin

Hammer trx450r
07-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn

Thank you
Justin

Justin they would let you on but they would pull everyone off and give you like 30 min at a time. would be a great place for a rhino

jrspawn
07-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Sounds good, ill have to check it out then.

Id think after seeing that its far from a stock rhino and what its capable of, they wouldnt have a problem letting me run with others on the track:devil:

Thank you
Justin

Hammer trx450r
07-11-2007, 04:32 AM
I'm sure its sick Justin, is this the new hobby i guess? Have you been to blue lately, whats going on down there?

We went to Atco last night and had a blast, track was perfect!

jrspawn
07-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Yeah, ive always said i needed to build a crazy race rhino. So i just said what the heck, im doing it. I figured someone out here on the east coast needs to set the par:D Yeah ive been to blue a good bit here lately. They are still digging out back, but we changed the layout dramatically back there, not even close to the same layout. I love the way it is now, except there is hardly any jumps. Seem whenever we spend a day building some sick stuff there, thats the next section to be dug:( But i can say the guys there for the MX side do everything they can with the track with the little time they have to make something for us back there.

Ill have to see when exactly ill be able to make it up to chatts and see if any of you guys are gonna be there also.

Thank you
Justin

Hammer trx450r
07-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Definatly let me know when, cause i know there is two seats in that thing:D

YFZRB
07-13-2007, 08:23 PM
I haven't seen many pics from guys riding at chats.

Post some up.

Lets see what u guys are jumping

mine
07-17-2007, 04:14 PM
I haven't seen many pics from guys riding at chats.

Post some up.

Lets see what u guys are jumping

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308236

im done:o

Crazy lil punk
07-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by mine
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308236

im done:o

I didnt seen any pics?

I answered your rant, take some thought

mine
07-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I didnt seen any pics?

I answered your rant, take some thought

sorry,no pics.

The place is still a joke.

Hey rich i'm sorry i was'nt on the same boat with you at the time, but now i've seen the complete other side of chatsworth. When are you guys heading back up to the proving grounds?

YFZRB
07-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I'll be up to the proving grounds soon.

Still waitin to see some pics. :ermm:

Crazy lil punk
07-19-2007, 10:27 AM
anyone for sunday?

warriorxcr1
07-19-2007, 10:59 PM
i might be down joe..... ill give ya a ring

Crazy lil punk
07-20-2007, 02:19 PM
i might be down joe..... ill give ya a ring

okay cool, I'll be on my 85, lol

warriorxcr1
07-20-2007, 02:24 PM
going in morning bro?

Crazy lil punk
07-20-2007, 05:25 PM
going in morning bro?

yeah, if I go, I will be there early, like 9ish, and leave after 12

Crazy lil punk
07-23-2007, 09:03 AM
I WROTE A LETTER TO CHATTS THIS MORNING ABOUT LETTING QUAD ON THE MX TRACK OR RE-DESIGNING THE ATV TRACK FOR "EXPERT" ATV RIDERS. IF THE LETTER IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE MOTIVATION I WILL CREATE A PETION, AND WE ALL MUST WORK TOGETHER TO GET SOMETHING DONE.

SO! LETS GIT R' DONE!!!!!!

yamahamx14
07-23-2007, 10:43 AM
the mx track isn't much better than atvmx track. plus, last time I went there most of the people on the atv track looked like they didn't even belong on that track, so going on the mx track or making the atv track bigger wouldn't work. If you want REAL mx then go to atco, blue diamond, or Etown.

Crazy lil punk
07-23-2007, 02:30 PM
the mx track isn't much better than atvmx track. plus, last time I went there most of the people on the atv track looked like they didn't even belong on that track, so going on the mx track or making the atv track bigger wouldn't work. If you want REAL mx then go to atco, blue diamond, or Etown.

wow, the mx track is like heaven compared to the atv track, thank you very much

YFZRB
07-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I WROTE A LETTER TO CHATTS THIS MORNING ABOUT LETTING QUAD ON THE MX TRACK OR RE-DESIGNING THE ATV TRACK FOR "EXPERT" ATV RIDERS. IF THE LETTER IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE MOTIVATION I WILL CREATE A PETION, AND WE ALL MUST WORK TOGETHER TO GET SOMETHING DONE.

SO! LETS GIT R' DONE!!!!!!

u da man :macho

Crazy lil punk
07-25-2007, 08:40 PM
u da man :macho

thank you, If they dont do anything, I plan on going to the meeting and rasing some hell. If that does't work, I will come back with MORE quad riders, and rasise some MORE hell!!!

Jersey450R
07-25-2007, 09:06 PM
I'de sign it :cool:

Crazy lil punk
07-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
I'de sign it :cool:

awesome man, I want to turn chatts around, or atleast put them in a good direction. If i dont get a return letter soon I will take more action. Such as creating a new letter and having people print it out and send it to them so they get a bunch of the same letters.

yamahamx14
07-25-2007, 10:22 PM
wow, the mx track is like heaven compared to the atv track, thank you very much

I'm not exactly sure about what you mean by thank you, but let me just clarify what I was trying to say. All I mean was that its not like the people at Chats take better care of the mx track compared to the atv track. Maintenence on everything there is slow. A lot if the time I wish they would let me take my bike because the ruts and jumps on the mx track are terrible. Last time I went, a lot of people on the atv track weren't even clearing or attempting to clear the table tops. They were just popping of the lip and rolling the rest of the way. Don't get me wrong there was a handful of people there that were ripping and clearing everything there. But, from what it sounds like from recent events with the chatsworth staff it doesn't not look like they'r making any major changes anytime soon. I'm all for big changes, but it will be tough. So, all I have to say is good luck. If you need to do a petition or are going to do that letter thing, shoot me a copy and I'll give to all my quad rider friends (which is pretty much everyone I ride with).

Crazy lil punk
07-26-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm not exactly sure about what you mean by thank you, but let me just clarify what I was trying to say. All I mean was that its not like the people at Chats take better care of the mx track compared to the atv track. Maintenence on everything there is slow. A lot if the time I wish they would let me take my bike because the ruts and jumps on the mx track are terrible. Last time I went, a lot of people on the atv track weren't even clearing or attempting to clear the table tops. They were just popping of the lip and rolling the rest of the way. Don't get me wrong there was a handful of people there that were ripping and clearing everything there. But, from what it sounds like from recent events with the chatsworth staff it doesn't not look like they'r making any major changes anytime soon. I'm all for big changes, but it will be tough. So, all I have to say is good luck. If you need to do a petition or are going to do that letter thing, shoot me a copy and I'll give to all my quad rider friends (which is pretty much everyone I ride with).

I was just trying to be a smart *** saying that, lol, just fun, no hard feelings intended to be hurt there. Thanks for the support man, I am hoping to atleast get some motivation going, but the last time I was there the ATV track looked smooth, but I was on my 85 so I didnt get to ride it. I would really like to get quads on the MX track for maybee and hour or so a day, they could even let the dirtbikers on with us, I wouldnt care.

Crazy lil punk
08-03-2007, 10:54 AM
cant let this thread die,,,

fastyz85
08-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I see where your comig from on the whole petiton thing and i would like to see them change also but aren't they losing down in a year or so? I mean why would they want to change chatsworth if they are closing down, and they still do have buisness every weekend. I think there just going to keep things the way they are until the curtain closes. I'm not trying to be mean or anything just adding my .02.

yamahamx14
08-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Since chatts is closing are they going to move to a different location or is the NJORVP done for good? :eek:

deathman53
08-03-2007, 06:35 PM
they were gonna move to an abanoded sand pit in Monroe Nj(~1/2 hr south), but apparenty the frogs, snakes and plants hold more value than we do. How could a sand pit converted to an atv park do more damage??? Did I also meantion that there is worlds of rider cut trails on/about the sand pits property??? The locals don't want it either, they say it will create alot of noise and illegal riders(like there isn't already?????). Basicly trees, frogs, snakes and plants hold more value than we do. What ever happened to campell saying that there were gonna be 5 atv parks by end of 05???? We are still at one, posted for closing at septemper of 08.

ericatv10
08-03-2007, 07:01 PM
I saw in my local paper they are building a nice park in milvilee don't know the specs but it was approved.

yamahamx14
08-03-2007, 11:02 PM
they were gonna move to an abanoded sand pit in Monroe Nj(~1/2 hr south), but apparenty the frogs, snakes and plants hold more value than we do. How could a sand pit converted to an atv park do more damage??? Did I also meantion that there is worlds of rider cut trails on/about the sand pits property??? The locals don't want it either, they say it will create alot of noise and illegal riders(like there isn't already?????). Basicly trees, frogs, snakes and plants hold more value than we do. What ever happened to campell saying that there were gonna be 5 atv parks by end of 05???? We are still at one, posted for closing at septemper of 08.

How can making the sand pit area legal draw a illegal riders? :huh That makes absolutely no sense. What sucks is that chatts is the only legal trail system in NJ. I got a bike so Englishtown and Atco are always an mx option but no trails. It's really pissin me off. What are they doing to the chattsworth property anyway? Build houses?!? WTF!! It's in the middle of nowhere.

deathman53
08-04-2007, 07:55 AM
no, they are going to re-claim the area, Basically, bulboze it flat and plant alot of tress. Haven't you seen the reduction in parking and trails in the past 3 years??? This is the re-clamation program already in effect. I know what the people are saying makes no sense, I would think that it will bring business to the area, a bike shop a mile or so from the park, gas station, Wawa/7-11/quick check or some kind of convince store, maybe a deli. It would bring alot of people to the area, yes, there will still be illegal riding, but not as much, what was illegal is now legal. I'm sure there will be parts that the park doesn't own/doesn't allow people on. You know there is alot more trails in chattworth's property than they allow us on??? They are for special events only. ALso, I doubt anybody is gonna notice the increase in noise, over the already loud sand pit riding. If anything it will be quieter, as you will bring fathers/sons/daughters with wisper quiet pipes.
Sadly the park is doomed, between the nj dep/epa, crazy locals, sierra club and how the people are already pissed over the rampant illegal riding. They are gonna stop this park the same way that they stop construction they don't want, suing over one plant/animal, one issue at a time and tiying(sp) it up in court for years untill they just give up on the park/run out of money. This is why I have a street plated dirtbike w/ all the tags, so nobody can tell me I'm not allowed to ride in certain areas. With alot of the state property, state forsts and wma's, you are allowed to drive your car/truck there, you are allowed to ride your reg/ins/inspect dirtbike also.

Crazy lil punk
08-09-2007, 05:32 AM
deathman- So we are not getting a new park??

I never recieved a return letter from chatts, So I plan on makeing a new letter and I will post it up so everyone can print one out and send it in.

Any one going this weekend? I might head out to cruise on my little 85

rpyfz450
08-09-2007, 08:57 AM
I never recieved a return letter from chatts, So I plan on makeing a new letter

Put a check for $20 in there and see what happens.

Hookrone
08-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ericatv10
I saw in my local paper they are building a nice park in milvilee don't know the specs but it was approved.

Road course. I was excited about it when I had a streetbike.
Thunderbolt Raceway (http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/html/total_track_layout.html)

Crazy lil punk
08-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Put a check for $20 in there and see what happens.

haha, thats good, but $20 is to valuable to me, lol

Hammer trx450r
08-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Hookrone
Road course. I was excited about it when I had a streetbike.
Thunderbolt Raceway (http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/html/total_track_layout.html)

Might have to get another bike:D

brokenmike
08-09-2007, 08:08 PM
I had heard that the orv park might be located in Williamstown almost right behind my house.It is still in process,but nothing has been done about it yet this year.One problem about it being there was when the land was sold by the sand company and it was bought by pinelands,greenpeace,or some other organization that wants to save trees and animals,the property is already a NJ wildlife preserve.Another problem is that there are houses that are right across the street and they dont want to hear the noise. There was big talk about it opening up a couple years ago but I have not heard almost nothing since then.I was thinking about opening a cycle shop right around the corner from there but nothing is happening wih the park.

Crazy lil punk
08-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by brokenmike
I had heard that the orv park might be located in Williamstown almost right behind my house.It is still in process,but nothing has been done about it yet this year.One problem about it being there was when the land was sold by the sand company and it was bought by pinelands,greenpeace,or some other organization that wants to save trees and animals,the property is already a NJ wildlife preserve.Another problem is that there are houses that are right across the street and they dont want to hear the noise. There was big talk about it opening up a couple years ago but I have not heard almost nothing since then.I was thinking about opening a cycle shop right around the corner from there but nothing is happening wih the park.

I could see people being concerned about the noise, thats why I don't understand why they are chasing us out of the current spot, there isn't any one around for miles.

Hammer trx450r
08-10-2007, 04:30 AM

Im sure ill take my quad to a shop that is owned by a guy with "duct tape will fix it" in his sig

brokenmike
08-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Come on... havent you used duct tape to keep the axle nut from backing off on your quad? It works every time.Plus I couldnt think of anything else to put on there. I think that they are forcing us out of our park to make us ride illegaly so when we get caught we have to give the state money for tickets and the impound yards money to get YOUR bike out

Crazy lil punk
08-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Come on... havent you used duct tape to keep the axle nut from backing off on your quad? It works every time.Plus I couldnt think of anything else to put on there. I think that they are forcing us out of our park to make us ride illegaly so when we get caught we have to give the state money for tickets and the impound yards money to get YOUR bike out

yeah, it cracks me up, the state makes tax money off us buying atvs/dirtbikes, but there is no where really to ride them legally

brokenmike
08-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Part of the tax money should go to places for us to ride

yamahamx14
08-11-2007, 10:27 AM
the thing I dont get is that environmentalists are pushing us out of chattsworth because of plants or something like that, but at the same time a few miles down the road there is a gigantic housing developement being put up. WTF!?!?

Crazy lil punk
08-11-2007, 01:42 PM
the thing I dont get is that environmentalists are pushing us out of chattsworth because of plants or something like that, but at the same time a few miles down the road there is a gigantic housing developement being put up. WTF!?!?

I know dude, its crazy!

Crazy lil punk
08-13-2007, 12:09 PM
track seemed alight yesterday, but I didnt ride it, I was on the 85

naw0029
08-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Anyone going sunday? I think im comming up.

Crazy lil punk
08-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by naw0029
Anyone going sunday? I think im comming up.

I wont....but it looked decent last time i was there

Crazy lil punk
08-25-2007, 11:25 AM
I will be there soon, just got a yfz

mx1791
08-25-2007, 06:36 PM
why would anyone spend good money to ride chatsworth? my backyard track is better... and has anyone that works there ever heard of grooming the track? :rolleyes: sure doesnt look like it. seriously they should charge like $15 to ride that place, or just finally close down

yamahamx14
08-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by mx1791
why would anyone spend good money to ride chatsworth? my backyard track is better... and has anyone that works there ever heard of grooming the track? :rolleyes: sure doesnt look like it. seriously they should charge like $15 to ride that place, or just finally close down

Because not everbody has a backyard track and can go riding whenever they please to. And with there being so few places to ride in NJ expecially for quads chatts isn't that bad considering that there is a lot more than just a track there. The trails at chats are good and worth the money. Also, for most of the people there can't even do 80 foot tables and 100 foot step ups, so the track there is good for they're ability level. If you want a full blown mx track, drive the extra half hour and go to atco, but for a variety of riding types chats is good and worth the money.

mx1791
08-25-2007, 08:06 PM
i do ride atco/englishtown. but the point to my last post is seat time is seat time and if chats was cheaper to ride it would be an ok place to ride. but for the price they charge i can roll around in my driveway and have a better time.. you would think with all the money they make they could atleast make the jumps jumpable. i went there 2 times and both times all the lips had giant holes in them. couldnt even consider them ruts they where so big and deep. if they dont care about the track why keep it open:confused:

Crazy lil punk
08-25-2007, 09:38 PM

if you would get there at a good time, like before 930, you would see a much better track

mx1791
08-25-2007, 09:49 PM
both times i got there early. the tracks just a pos. and i wont argue about it. anyone who rides e town or atco and then chats will agree. they deff. dont groom that place everyday, but they should seriously think about doing so.

i heard they where moving to a better spot from some lady that works there but this was last season. is this true? i'd probably find out if i read this thread but im not reading 58 pages:eek2:

allstock
08-25-2007, 09:55 PM
im with mx1791 on this one chats would be ok if it were better maintained but the way the keep it i hope it does get shut down

yamahamx14
08-25-2007, 10:39 PM
if they dont care about the track why keep it open:confused:

Because the people that aren't expierienced enough to ride etown or atco continue to go to chats because it is a good place to learn and get better without seriously injuring themselves or anyone around them since the jumps are very managable. At etown they got the 100 foot tall staircase step up! Do you think some kid with a 250ex thats been riding for 2 months is going to be able to hit that? At atco they got a they got a 90 foot table and a big ***** step down. Now, do you think that some kid with a clapped out blaster with stock suspension is going to have any fun trying to jump that. I don't think so. On top of that, have you ever seen the MX track? Its packed everyweekend, along with every other track there. Even with a slow atv crowd, Chats is still bringing in plenty of business.

Crazy lil punk
08-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Because the people that aren't expierienced enough to ride etown or atco continue to go to chats because it is a good place to learn and get better without seriously injuring themselves or anyone around them since the jumps are very managable. At etown they got the 100 foot tall staircase step up! Do you think some kid with a 250ex thats been riding for 2 months is going to be able to hit that? At atco they got a they got a 90 foot table and a big ***** step down. Now, do you think that some kid with a clapped out blaster with stock suspension is going to have any fun trying to jump that. I don't think so. On top of that, have you ever seen the MX track? Its packed everyweekend, along with every other track there. Even with a slow atv crowd, Chats is still bringing in plenty of business.

yupp

CHATS+FRIENDS = FUN RIDE/HANG OUT

I AM SORRY THAT WE ALL CANT PAY A $35 TO RIDE AT ATCO AND ONLY GET AN HOUR OF TRACK TIME.

CANT PEOLE JUST BE HAPPY THAT THEY ARE RIDING AND NOT SITTING ON THE COUCH?

mx1791
08-25-2007, 11:47 PM
well the step down at atco is gone... we get more then an hour of track time..

and i get the point that its a place to learn, but you cant learn to jump when the lips are sooo bad that you'll flip if you attempt to jump. when i went to atco for the first time i had never jumped in my life AND i was on a bone stock quad, but i learned.

now like i said i dont wanna argue. it is better that we're riding and not on the couch:)