PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>chatsworth<<<<<

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

yamahamx14
08-26-2007, 03:54 AM
I'm just curious, if you have nothing positive or even worth while to say then why are you even in this thread?

Hammer trx450r
08-26-2007, 06:37 AM
Some people think if they can make all the jumps at a track then its a lame track. The people who ***** about it being rough and "its got rutts in the lip", have never raced before. Raceday conditions are horrible at best so you better practice in the same. The reason the track gets bad is because of all the slower riders jumping. A slower guy will use alot more throttle up the face untill destroying the lip from tire spin. If everyone would jump with more speed and less throttle it would hold up alot better.

mx1791
08-26-2007, 02:47 PM
yea tell me i dont race, i could easily proove you wrong.. anyway since i see im upsetting you chatsworth lovers ill leave this thread

Over-land 450r
08-27-2007, 05:10 PM
hey girls whats up???? Im gonna set everything straight rite now. This thread was to see who all was goin to go to chatts bak in the day.

Chatts does suck. b.c. there is only 4 jumps and its a circle. i love wen tracks get ruff. it seperates the men from the boys. lol.(doug digger gust) < watch huevos 8)

yo go to chatts and mess around and ride hard. If u want an experiance go to atco or e-town and u will get one. i kno everbody on here except one can go to atco or e town, just go and ride.

Hammer trx450r
08-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Over-land 450r
hey girls whats up???? Im gonna set everything straight rite now. This thread was to see who all was goin to go to chatts bak in the day.

Chatts does suck. b.c. there is only 4 jumps and its a circle. i love wen tracks get ruff. it seperates the men from the boys. lol.(doug digger gust) < watch huevos 8)

yo go to chatts and mess around and ride hard. If u want an experiance go to atco or e-town and u will get one. i kno everbody on here except one can go to atco or e town, just go and ride.

Rob I'm definatly not letting my girls go to the same school as you. They never taught you how to spell or simple sentence structure. lol:devil:

Crazy lil punk
08-27-2007, 07:21 PM
robert, i got that yfz, so you better watch your ***, lol

everyone else- anyone for chatts sunday? hammer?

Hammer trx450r
08-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Ya know i just might come out Sunday.

Over-land 450r
08-27-2007, 08:53 PM
hahahah im doin u a favor ron. TWp blows. go to the private track.

Hammer trx450r
08-28-2007, 04:27 AM
hahahah im doin u a favor ron. TWp blows. go to the private track.

Explain please.

Crazy lil punk
08-28-2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
Explain please.

x2....

yamahamx14
08-28-2007, 10:13 AM
If I could find a bike and convince my parents then I'll be riding down there sometime over the weekend. Im going to the shore and its like a half hour away from chats.

Crazy lil punk
08-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by yamahamx14
If I could find a bike and convince my parents then I'll be riding down there sometime over the weekend. Im going to the shore and its like a half hour away from chats.

Bike or quad man?

yamahamx14
08-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Bike. I got a CRF450R, but the stator is shot and I need a new one. I'm looking to sell it for a 250 two stroke, so if I could find a bike or borrow one of my friends then I will be riding. I ride bikes but ill ride anything just to ride.

Over-land 450r
08-28-2007, 08:27 PM
why are dirtbikers on a QUAD ONLY forum? not that i have a problem with them but isnt there dirtbike forums??

yamahamx14
08-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Well I usually stay on the dirtbike forums like thumpertalk.com, but I used to have a 400ex, so I got onto this forum before the dirtbikes. Also, chats is a dirtbike and quad riding area, so it doesn't really matter what forum I am on to be talking about this.

Hammer trx450r
08-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Its OK we quad riders dont shun dirtbikes like they do us. The way i look at it is we are all in this together.

Crazy lil punk
08-29-2007, 01:04 PM
Its OK we quad riders dont shun dirtbikes like they do us. The way i look at it is we are all in this together.

exactly hammer, your my hero! haha

yamahamx14
08-29-2007, 03:11 PM

I don't have anything against quad riders, I just enjoy dirtbikes more. 99% of everybody I ride with are quad riders, so quads are cool with me. But over on the dirbike forums they can't stand you guys for some reason.

Crazy lil punk
08-29-2007, 03:30 PM
I don't have anything against quad riders, I just enjoy dirtbikes more. 99% of everybody I ride with are quad riders, so quads are cool with me. But over on the dirbike forums they can't stand you guys for some reason.

Thanks man, I will give you a break down, on WHY I think they hate us. most quad guys can get on a dirtbike and throw down some laps. Very few dirtbike riders can get on a quad and even jump.

Hammer trx450r
08-29-2007, 03:51 PM
I think its because a couple reasons

1. They live in a rut, our powerslides flaten ruts
2. They like the outside line in a turn, we dont care so we go inside but the dirtbike is leaning to the inside which im sure is an uneasy feeling.

But the way i look at it is they make jump faces very dangerous for us by hitting the same rutts over and over, so it kinda goes both ways. Most good tracks will split the time up but there is room for all of us out there.

yamahamx14
08-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
Thanks man, I will give you a break down, on WHY I think they hate us. most quad guys can get on a dirtbike and throw down some laps. Very few dirtbike riders can get on a quad and even jump.

Really, if thats true then you haven't seen any real dirtbikers because from my expierience it is 100 times easier to ride and jump a quad than a dirtbike. Every quad rider I ride with rip on a quad but once I put them on my bike they wont leave 1st gear unless its an open straight away or a dirt road or something.

deathman53
08-29-2007, 04:13 PM
dirtbikes are alot harder to ride. I ride quads, trikes and dirtbikes. I can't jump a bike to save my life, however, I don't have a problem to launch my atv's over huge jumps. Dirtbikes are easier to ride in some aspects, BUT in general, almost any moron can ride a quad, but it takes someone who knows how to ride to ride a dirtbike good. I'm decent on a dirtbike, nothing great at all. Also the twist throttle on the dirtbike seperates the man from the boys. I have twists on my atv's, NOBODY wants to ride my atv's with them on. They claim they can't controll it.

Crazy lil punk
08-29-2007, 04:49 PM
hmmm..Thats odd, I rode a quad all my life, I got a yz85, and I can clear most of the jumps on the expert track with it and I only rode it 3 times.....Plus I never get worn out on the dirtbike? I can only take some many laps on my quads..

Crazy lil punk
08-29-2007, 04:50 PM
either way, don't hate, I have both some I am neutral more or less

Over-land 450r
08-29-2007, 07:54 PM
the way i see it as the dirtbikers bring there lil girlfriends, dirtbikers race, they go watch a quad moto, see me and be like damm thats hott.. then they start hatin. WTF that aint cool.

hey, how bout that 206 privite track???

Hammer trx450r
08-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Rob your Gay

Jersey450R
08-30-2007, 06:04 AM
Rob your Gay

lol:p . cant wait till this effin shoulder feels better.

yamahamx14
08-30-2007, 09:38 AM
hmmm..Thats odd, I rode a quad all my life, I got a yz85, and I can clear most of the jumps on the expert track with it and I only rode it 3 times.....Plus I never get worn out on the dirtbike? I can only take some many laps on my quads..

I'm dying laughing right now from this statement. No offence, but if you are basing your opinions about dirtbikes from riding a 85 than you really dont know anything. A YZ85 is a 17 horsepower, 150 pound mini bike. Theres a big difference between an 85 and a 50 horsepower, 250 pound 450. Anybody could throw an 85 around in the air, but a full sized bike is another story.

Hammer trx450r
08-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
lol:p . cant wait till this effin shoulder feels better.

Hey where you been???????

Jersey450R
08-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey where you been???????

been resting. dislocated my shoulder on my shakedown ride :mad:
tommy told me bout sunday, probably take a ride but no riding yet :(
i'll have the rest of your $ too.
killing me not bein able to ride. i hope i didnt tear anything...

Crazy lil punk
08-30-2007, 04:42 PM
I'm dying laughing right now from this statement. No offence, but if you are basing your opinions about dirtbikes from riding a 85 than you really dont know anything. A YZ85 is a 17 horsepower, 150 pound mini bike. Theres a big difference between an 85 and a 50 horsepower, 250 pound 450. Anybody could throw an 85 around in the air, but a full sized bike is another story.

be my guest and laugh, but I am clearing most of the stuff at chatts and getting it done on it..

Crazy lil punk
09-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I WILL BE THERE TOMORROW, BLUE YFZ, AND XR50, BOTH STOCK~!

naw0029
09-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I wais i could come tomorrow but Monday is the only day i can make it anyone else going Monday. Let us know how the track is.

Crazy lil punk
09-02-2007, 10:15 PM
track was pretty nice today..fun day..ruff, but fun

Over-land 450r
09-03-2007, 06:45 PM
crazy lil punk tears **** up. it seems like the power to weight ratio would make the 85 harder to ride.

joe lemme if ur lookin for Yfz stuff.

Crazy lil punk
09-04-2007, 07:41 PM
crazy lil punk tears **** up. it seems like the power to weight ratio would make the 85 harder to ride.

joe lemme if ur lookin for Yfz stuff.

The 85 is hard as **** to ride. but i get it done. haha.

I am looking for parts, hit me up with what you got.

how you doin rob?

yamahamx14
09-05-2007, 01:39 PM
the 85 would somewhat difficult to control because of the power will make it stand on the back wheel all the time, but it is definetly not more difficult to ride compared to a full size bike. An 85 is 150 lbs tops, so its like a bicycle around the track compared to a big bike. If you think an 85 is hard to ride then try throwing around a 250 pound 450 or a 230 pound 250f, then you'll have some real problems. :macho :devil:

Hammer trx450r
09-05-2007, 03:10 PM
the 85 would somewhat difficult to control because of the power will make it stand on the back wheel all the time, but it is definetly not more difficult to ride compared to a full size bike. An 85 is 150 lbs tops, so its like a bicycle around the track compared to a big bike. If you think an 85 is hard to ride then try throwing around a 250 pound 450 or a 230 pound 250f, then you'll have some real problems. :macho :devil:

OK OK enough dude. Your the greatest bike rider out there. Typical 2 wheeler mentality.

Crazy lil punk
09-05-2007, 05:26 PM
OK OK enough dude. Your the greatest bike rider out there. Typical 2 wheeler mentality.

thank you

yamahamx14
09-05-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm not saying i know everything its just there is no way an 85 is harder to ride than a full sized bike. It woud be the same with quads. What's easier to ride a Rapter350 or a YFZ450? Either way I'm gonna be down with a couple of people on the 22nd to prepare for the harescramble on the 30th. Crazy lil punk if your 15 or under you should run the 85 in the harescramble, it sounds like its going to be a fun race.

Hammer trx450r
09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I ran a harescramble about 2 yrs ago, absolutly loved it. Very sore next day but alot of fun, good luck.

yamahamx14
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks, this is my second harescramble (DNFed the first because of a cracked side cover). I'm running 4 stroke C. After seeing my competition at the last race in PA im shooting for a top 3, but its racing and anything could happen.

Crazy lil punk
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm not saying i know everything its just there is no way an 85 is harder to ride than a full sized bike. It woud be the same with quads. What's easier to ride a Rapter350 or a YFZ450? Either way I'm gonna be down with a couple of people on the 22nd to prepare for the harescramble on the 30th. Crazy lil punk if your 15 or under you should run the 85 in the harescramble, it sounds like its going to be a fun race.

I turned 16 today, do they let quads run in the harescrambles?

yamahamx14
09-05-2007, 08:39 PM
I am not 100% positive. The event is two days and when that happens they usually run quads on saturday and bikes on sunday. I am going to call the association that runs it tommorow about that because a bunch of my friends ride quads and want to run in it. When i find out i will let you know. BTW happy birthday.

Crazy lil punk
09-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I am not 100% positive. The event is two days and when that happens they usually run quads on saturday and bikes on sunday. I am going to call the association that runs it tommorow about that because a bunch of my friends ride quads and want to run in it. When i find out i will let you know. BTW happy birthday.

thanks! yeah, let me know

Over-land 450r
09-06-2007, 08:18 PM
happy b day. im doing good. racing is fun. you kno, the same ****.

joe not to make fun of you but

For a Big kid like you its gotta be alot harder to move the 85 around then a 250 or 450

Crazy lil punk
09-06-2007, 08:38 PM
happy b day. im doing good. racing is fun. you kno, the same ****.

joe not to make fun of you but

For a Big kid like you its gotta be alot harder to move the 85 around then a 250 or 450

thanks for wishing me happy bday, I am still eating the cake, lol, and I know its hard, its like a pitbike, haha, I am trying to sell it any way, more parts for the yfz, and another pitbike would be nice,,,ohh yeah and car insurance... hit me up robby, we gotta ride/chill

Over-land 450r
09-07-2007, 05:31 PM
i got another fone. same number. call me up sumtime. SCHOOL SUCKS..

Hammer trx450r
09-07-2007, 06:07 PM

:p :p :p :p :devil:

Crazy lil punk
09-07-2007, 06:53 PM

yeah man, I got school, then work, then girlfiend...ughh, I'll hit you up soon, I am trying to make it to atco before they close up for the season.

yamahamx14
09-09-2007, 02:53 PM
I know this is a thread specifically for chats, but if anyone lives/rides in or near Brick, NJ, I'll be riding in those trails next week/weekend probably. The schools are getting off for a Jewish holiday, so all i have to say is Mazaltah (sp?).

ShiftMX91
09-09-2007, 09:20 PM
ill be going down this weekend. i will be on a black yz125

Jersey450R
09-10-2007, 11:29 AM

Robey, ey luv mey fone tew. paye uhtetchun en skuul. it wil pey offfffff. :p

yamahamx14
09-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I'll be down at chats one day this week/weekend. I'm riding a red CRF450R with a black front fender. Rockin' number 622. :macho The kid I'll be riding with has a 02 CR80. Dont hesitate to come over and say wats good. :D

yamahamx14
09-12-2007, 06:58 PM
so anybody goin friday?

yamahamx14
09-14-2007, 06:46 PM
What is this thread dead or somethin? Or nobody has just went to chats in a mad long time. Either way, I went down there today with some friends and both MX and ATV tracks were pretty good. The ATV track was definetly better than the MX track today. (see i told ya'll i ride quads!!!) The trails needed a gromming, but there trails so im not complaining.

Has anybody ever ridden in the trails around chats that arent exactly part of NJORVP? I ran into some harescramble racers at the track and they were like "hey you wanna take a run through the trails?" of course I said yea, but i didnt know what i was gettin into. this guy took me all over the trails all round chatsworth, between tight *** single track that my bike could barely fit in to that super long straight away that you see one the side of the road when you come in. Then the guy got somewhat lost, and we rode for so long that we almost didnt get back in time before they closed up. :eek:

Either way it was a good day. :D

deathman53
09-14-2007, 07:58 PM
there is alot of trails around there, alot is on their property too!! They just don't want you on them. I used to know alot of those trails. Those trails are what they use for the special events. Ever been there the day before a poker run or someting?, you will notice a marking for a seperate set of trails. I rode on those trails untill they cracked down on the illegal riding, basically where you rode everywhere, BUT their property. The train tracks have some vicous whoops, rememeber the old brick factory???, the pit to the right of the main park, all the trails off of 532. I and many rode them, untill the big crack down happened. Now I only stay on the marked trails, the permanent memebership loss, fines/impound fees and legal hassles dealing with them isn't worth it. My street plated dirtbike is for them, ride in the state forest near-by, wma, some are tight trails, others are wide open dirt roads AND ITS 100% LEGAL.

yamahamx14
09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
yeah there were these two guys on 300xc-w's and i have know idea where they took me, but it was the best riding i have done in a long time. Now I am really looking forward to this harescramble because all those trails are integrated into the race coarse along with the NJORVP trails, the mx track, and the atv mx track. It going to be sick!!!

adam833
09-16-2007, 04:50 PM
I just joined chatsworth, I Have a cr250...I was wondering what kinda tire pressure I should be running there. The intermediate track is sooooo soft, I have never ridden on soft dirt like that( Maybe cause I have never ridden a track before.. just some dirt trails) I was having a real hard time getting used to it so I am wondering what would be the best psi for my cr250
tia

yamahamx14
09-16-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm not too sure about tire pressure because I don't really have to worry about it with the 450, but a guy that I was riding with who had a YZ125 was running 10 psi in the front and 9 psi in the rear. Hope that helps.

BTW were you the guy with the 01 CR250 riding on friday?

adam833
09-16-2007, 07:55 PM
no I was there today, I have a 2000 cr250..thanks for your help

flht_db
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
We were there Thursday, trails were good (short but good). The red trail is good practice for my son as he rides AGP and some GNCC and the laps are 3-4 miles. The ATV track wasn't to busy, was going to take the boys on it but it was closed when we went to go on.

They got the bikes out and we took them to the beginner track and saw the ambulance next to the ATV track with someone in it. Guess thats why the track was closed. Hope they were ok.

flht_db
09-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
there is alot of trails around there, alot is on their property too!! They just don't want you on them. I used to know alot of those trails. Those trails are what they use for the special events. Ever been there the day before a poker run or someting?, you will notice a marking for a seperate set of trails. I rode on those trails untill they cracked down on the illegal riding, basically where you rode everywhere, BUT their property. The train tracks have some vicous whoops, rememeber the old brick factory???, the pit to the right of the main park, all the trails off of 532. I and many rode them, untill the big crack down happened. Now I only stay on the marked trails, the permanent memebership loss, fines/impound fees and legal hassles dealing with them isn't worth it. My street plated dirtbike is for them, ride in the state forest near-by, wma, some are tight trails, others are wide open dirt roads AND ITS 100% LEGAL.

I often wondered if dual sports were legal in state forest like Wharton where you can off road in Jeeps. Figured they should be. What dual sport do you have? I've been think of getting one. Honda is coming out with a CRF 230 DS, not sure if it's to small.

DB

Crazy lil punk
09-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by flht_db
I often wondered if dual sports were legal in state forest like Wharton where you can off road in Jeeps. Figured they should be. What dual sport do you have? I've been think of getting one. Honda is coming out with a CRF 230 DS, not sure if it's to small.

DB

I cant let this thread die..

I might be there sunday..

yamahamx14
09-21-2007, 05:36 PM
I was going to go on Sunday, but now I can't find a ride down. Harescramble in 1 week. I hear that it is nasty down there cause they use trails that aren't part of the NJORVP property. Sorry, Crazy lil Punk, no quads. I rode some of these trails that will probably be used for the harescramble, and I could hardly fit my bike through with uncut bars. They were literally like 3 or 4 feet wide, it kinda sucks with a 450, but then you hit a straight that goes on for like a mile or something which is what im looking for! :devil:

deathman53
09-21-2007, 05:37 PM
I have 2 dual sports, both were bought as dirtbikes. xr250r and ktm 450exc. I got the mso's past dmv and the rest was easy. Yes, a registered, insured and INSPECTED dirtbike is allowed on all wma, state forest and other state lands. I would suggest to buy a 07 ktm 450/525exc, both are street legal and are REAL DIRTBIKES. Yes, you need to do some uncorking to them and other mods to bring out the true dirtbike. I saw the crf230l, it looks pretty weak to me, its nothing more than xr250r and its pretty guttless. My ktm will do cirlces around my xr250r, in the motor and suspension, the crf230 isn't too differnt from the xr. I would suggest to go with a husquarna or ktm.

flht_db
09-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Was looking at the KTM 450 ecx online and they had one at the KTM tent at the Somerset GNCC. Sweet bike my first choice, just don't like the 7800 price tag. I keep looking for used ones.

Crazy lil punk
09-27-2007, 09:15 PM
chatts was pretty nice last sunday, the jumps were GREAT!

Hammer trx450r
09-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Was looking at the KTM 450 ecx online and they had one at the KTM tent at the Somerset GNCC. Sweet bike my first choice, just don't like the 7800 price tag. I keep looking for used ones.

My partner at work has one for sale, i think its an 06

Crazy lil punk
10-01-2007, 08:22 PM
bump, anyone going this weekend?

WhiteYFZ
10-01-2007, 09:39 PM
im going sunday man!i cant wait BE THERE!

Crazy lil punk
10-02-2007, 05:54 AM
sounds good espo, I will try to make it out sunday, my axle is comming in the week, but no aarms yet, I am debating on putting the axle in or not, it might ride like a 3 wheeler with a +4 axler and stock aarms

flht_db
10-02-2007, 07:08 PM
My partner at work has one for sale, i think its an 06

where is it an how much?

Hammer trx450r
10-02-2007, 08:08 PM
where is it an how much?

Mt Laurel NJ and not sure

yamahamx14
10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
i know this is a Chatsworth threat, but is anybody racing on Sunday. There is a AGP race a little south of Chats at Little Egg Harbor. My friend will be racing his 450R, and ill be on my CRF. I was just wondering if anyone elso was going.

Crazy lil punk
10-03-2007, 03:22 PM
i know this is a Chatsworth threat, but is anybody racing on Sunday. There is a AGP race a little south of Chats at Little Egg Harbor. My friend will be racing his 450R, and ill be on my CRF. I was just wondering if anyone elso was going.

details please..

flht_db
10-03-2007, 04:56 PM
details please..

http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/AGPSchedule.html

We'll be there my one son races and the other might.

braaap07
10-04-2007, 09:17 PM
where else do u ride at besides chatsworth? I live in Tabernacle and I ride in a lot of pits around the area.

Hammer trx450r
10-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by braaap07
where else do u ride at besides chatsworth? I live in Tabernacle and I ride in a lot of pits around the area.

I lived in Tabernacle for about 18 yrs. What pits do you ride and what ones are hot?

Crazy lil punk
10-05-2007, 12:03 PM
hey guys, you might want to talk about the pits in PM's, never know who comes on these forums anymore, We got a huge fine a couple rides ago..

Hammer trx450r
10-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Was just curious since i grew up in those pits. I'll be at atco tonight whos going?

Crazy lil punk
10-13-2007, 08:19 PM
can't let this thread die

Renato250r
10-14-2007, 06:03 PM
how much did they fine you for riding in the pits?

naw0029
10-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Im going to atco friday night anyone else?

Hammer trx450r
10-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by naw0029
Im going to atco friday night anyone else?

Not me i blew my knee out last friday night there. Broke my axle on the Dags table

flht_db
10-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Crazy, did you race the AGP you were thinking about? there is another this weekend.

Crazy lil punk
10-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Crazy, did you race the AGP you were thinking about? there is another this weekend.

nah i didnt go, and now I have blown front suspension on my yfz, but I am trying to make it sooner or later

naw0029
10-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Not me i blew my knee out last friday night there. Broke my axle on the Dags table

Sorry to here, how u feeling? What quad were you on? My friend and i went to watch some drag racing and i seen how nice the track was and how little people were there and it made me want to try the place. What time is a good time to get there and how much is it to ride? Looks like it may rain but who knows its only tuesday they dont know whats going on tomorrow.

Hammer trx450r
10-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Sorry to here, how u feeling? What quad were you on? My friend and i went to watch some drag racing and i seen how nice the track was and how little people were there and it made me want to try the place. What time is a good time to get there and how much is it to ride? Looks like it may rain but who knows its only tuesday they dont know whats going on tomorrow.

Its all good i get surgery on monday. I'm on a red fender white frame 450r #31( well i was ). best time to get there is like 6. They water at 4 so it gives some time to soak in. Its 38 bucks and you will love the place. Very well ran and the track is always worth it. Alot of top pros run there for practice so ya never know who you'll see, good luck and take your time in learning the flow of the track. If your serious about getting fast and going big this is the place for ya.

naw0029
10-17-2007, 06:20 AM
Thanks now i am realy excited!!!! Lets hope the rain gods let me get a few good hours of ridin in.

Crazy lil punk
10-21-2007, 05:05 PM
after I get my new front end I plan on heading to atco for the first time, I have gone to watch, and really like the set-up

yamahamx14
10-21-2007, 05:19 PM
So when did chatsworth die??? What happened nobody goes there anymore? BTW anyone going to etown next sunday? Its one of the few times they let the quads on the race track. I'll be there on the practice track, but I have a couple of quad friends that will probably be going there on the race track. Crazy if your front end isn't done, you should try that 85 on the practice track.

Crazy lil punk
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
So when did chatsworth die??? What happened nobody goes there anymore? BTW anyone going to etown next sunday? Its one of the few times they let the quads on the race track. I'll be there on the practice track, but I have a couple of quad friends that will probably be going there on the race track. Crazy if your front end isn't done, you should try that 85 on the practice track.

nah, my 85 is like a pitbike to me, i am way to big to take it to etown. its on ebay right now!! some one buy it!!!! I will take 1200!!!

Hammer trx450r
10-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Naw howd u make out?

Jersey450R
10-22-2007, 05:53 AM
ron, hows the knee? how did u make out on monday?

naw0029
10-22-2007, 07:57 AM
Naw howd u make out?

Well......atco cancled on friday due to the threat of rain (i dont know about where you live but is wasen't bad where i am) so i decided to go to blue diamond sunday and ended up wrecking pritty hard . Bent the stering sten, bars, and wiped out the levers and some other stuf. Im going out to clean it up now to see just how bad the damage realy is.

jrspawn
10-22-2007, 09:14 AM
naw0029, i was at blue diamond yesterday also. Where you the one who wrecked over the single after the triple? I went over to help and see if you were alright if so. I was there on my red, blue, and chrome laeger hybrid quad. I had a fun day though out there, its been over 5 months sice ive actually ridden a quad, lol, so i needless to say i was feeling rusty, but it was fun clearing out the triple there.

Thank you
Justin

Hammer trx450r
10-22-2007, 04:36 PM
ron, hows the knee? how did u make out on monday?

Yeah it was this morning, surgery went well they didnt have to take it out so they repaired it. Crutched 4 weeks

naw0029
10-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
naw0029, i was at blue diamond yesterday also. Where you the one who wrecked over the single after the triple? I went over to help and see if you were alright if so. I was there on my red, blue, and chrome laeger hybrid quad. I had a fun day though out there, its been over 5 months sice ive actually ridden a quad, lol, so i needless to say i was feeling rusty, but it was fun clearing out the triple there.

Thank you
Justin

Justin i can not thank you enough!!!!!! I probly forgot to come over after i got back on my feet and i am sorry, i did see you come over and stop your quad in the track to give me a second to get up, THANKS. I thought that was you when you pulled in with your truck, but you were talking to some people when i went to introduce myself. I got almost ever thing back together, stem was the only thing bent other than the bolts that hold the bar clamps and I should be back ridin sunday. My arm is pritty scarry looking and so is my face but other than a few scraches and bruses im am feeling better and again THANKS to everyone that hepled me that day especially the guys that helped me load up!!!!!! Are you comming back sunday on that SICK quad you had there? I hope so, maby i can try to stay with you a few laps or atleast get in your way.:D

naw0029
10-27-2007, 02:55 PM
anyone going to blue tomorrow? probly going to be wet but i think i am going if they open.

Over-land 450r
10-31-2007, 02:20 PM
hah, chattsworth. didnt that place burn down?? Atco friday E-town sunday.

I just got another trailer so i am getin back to how it was. IM gonna practice. Havent done that in a while.
anyway let me kno whos goin.

naw0029
10-31-2007, 03:37 PM

I just got another trailer so i am getin back to how it was. IM gonna practice. Havent done that in a while.

Dude just a heads up but atco is NOT having pratice on friday, the next pratice date will be the 9th of nov. I want to go friday also but i emailed them and thats what they said.

I have a question i see u guys going to E-town and i was wondering, can just anyone go? I have a 400ex that is far form stock but im lacking suspension. I think i would be ok but what are your thoughts?

Crazy lil punk
10-31-2007, 03:41 PM

congrads robby, you finally learned to "spel". Any way, I am getting my long travel set up hopefully this weekend, so hit me up man!

GraphicDisorder
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
I always have a blast at Chatsworth.

http://www.graphicdisorder.com/bstuff/quad/chatsworth%20102807/Brandt/b2.jpg

Over-land 450r
11-10-2007, 07:05 PM
joe i lost your number. you call me lol. r yew beeinn sarekastike bout mee leernin howe too spelle?

Over-land 450r
11-10-2007, 07:05 PM
joe i lost your number. you call me lol. r yew beeinn sarekastike bout mee leernin howe too spelle?

Crazy lil punk
11-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by GraphicDisorder
I always have a blast at Chatsworth.

http://www.graphicdisorder.com/bstuff/quad/chatsworth%20102807/Brandt/b2.jpg

Let me know when you are heading over there, I should be going back soon, just waiting on my shocks and a-arms

Crazy lil punk
11-11-2007, 08:42 AM

haha, I will hit you up robby, my yfz is almost done, elkas are in the mail, and I still have to figure out which a-arms I want.

Hammer trx450r
11-11-2007, 10:31 AM
haha, I will hit you up robby, my yfz is almost done, elkas are in the mail, and I still have to figure out which a-arms I want.

How did u get shocks without arms to get them for?

Crazy lil punk
11-11-2007, 10:33 AM
How did u get shocks without arms to get them for?

Because I am 16 and pay for everything on all my quads/bikes so I have to buy used.

Hammer trx450r
11-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Its cool but the wrong setup can be worse so why spend at all?

Crazy lil punk
11-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Its cool but the wrong setup can be worse so why spend at all?

Because I blew out my stockers, and I am probally buying the a-arms off the kid that has the shocks so they will be set up properly, but does a differnt brand a-arm really change the set up that much?

Hammer trx450r
11-11-2007, 12:31 PM
yes, it doesnt matter because elka is not going to send it out right anyway

Crazy lil punk
11-11-2007, 12:34 PM
yes, it doesnt matter because elka is not going to send it out right anyway

I bought them used from a person, not elka

Hammer trx450r
11-11-2007, 12:35 PM
When you get all the parts and some money send them to GT thunder with all the measurments of the arms and quad and he will fix them.

Crazy lil punk
11-11-2007, 12:47 PM
When you get all the parts and some money send them to GT thunder with all the measurments of the arms and quad and he will fix them.

yeah, the kid is also selling the a-arms he had the shocks built for, should I just buy those to?

deathman53
11-11-2007, 01:13 PM
yeah, every a-arm has a different legnth, pivot point and leverage ratio. Get the shocks for the specific a-arm you have, long travel shocks vary around 2-3 inches in legnth, depending on the a-arms.

Crazy lil punk
11-16-2007, 06:34 PM
yeah, every a-arm has a different legnth, pivot point and leverage ratio. Get the shocks for the specific a-arm you have, long travel shocks vary around 2-3 inches in legnth, depending on the a-arms.

dammit.....thanks for the info though

naw0029
11-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Me and about 3 other guys are heading up sunday the 25. Looks like its going to be around 50 degrees but no wet stuff. Post up if your thingking of going.

HAPPP THANKSGIVING, im going to need to ride to get the extra pounds off!!!

Crazy lil punk
11-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Me and about 3 other guys are heading up sunday the 25. Looks like its going to be around 50 degrees but no wet stuff. Post up if your thingking of going.

HAPPP THANKSGIVING, im going to need to ride to get the extra pounds off!!!

How was it?

naw0029
11-29-2007, 05:18 PM
VERY VERY GOOD.....the track was a bit rough in the early morning but they groomed it around 11am and it was perfict after that. Had a blast.

Crazy lil punk
11-29-2007, 05:20 PM
VERY VERY GOOD.....the track was a bit rough in the early morning but they groomed it around 11am and it was perfict after that. Had a blast.

Damn, i cant wait to get my quad going again...

Crazy lil punk
12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
I haven't had my yfz out in so long that the jets now need to be cleaned because its getting no gas
.................................................. .................................................. ........... this is very sad...

Hammer trx450r
12-06-2007, 04:17 PM
You should drain you bowl if your not gonna ride for a couple weeks

Crazy lil punk
12-06-2007, 04:19 PM
You should drain you bowl if your not gonna ride for a couple weeks

Ohh okay, thanks for the headsup hammer, have you been riding?

Hammer trx450r
12-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Ohh okay, thanks for the headsup hammer, have you been riding?

No im out with knee surgery, be back in February

Crazy lil punk
12-06-2007, 06:52 PM
No im out with knee surgery, be back in February

that sucks man, maybee by feb my quad wil be done.......then again.....maybee not, HAHA! How is that private track? I am thinking about checking it out for the heck of it, but I just don't have that $1200 for memebership.

Hammer trx450r
12-06-2007, 06:55 PM
that sucks man, maybee by feb my quad wil be done.......then again.....maybee not, HAHA! How is that private track? I am thinking about checking it out for the heck of it, but I just don't have that $1200 for memebership.

Talk to the guy maybe you could pay monthly

Crazy lil punk
12-11-2007, 12:06 PM
bbbump

Jersey450R
12-12-2007, 12:59 PM
bbbump

what do you need to get your bike together?

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 01:02 PM
what do you need to get your bike together?

Well i needed a-arms, i ordered brand new full-flights off ebay, they came in the mail yesterday and there are no studs for the heim joints, so now I am back to square one because full flight won't pic up their phones..

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Well i needed a-arms, i ordered brand new full-flights off ebay, they came in the mail yesterday and there are no studs for the heim joints, so now I am back to square one because full flight won't pic up their phones..

Are you just hoping the new arms and the shocks will fit? Did u ask them what size shock it takes?

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Are you just hoping the new arms and the shocks will fit? Did u ask them what size shock it takes?

They are stand travel +2 a-arms, and the elkas are stand travel build for +2 a-arms with a 200# rider weight, I just figured that ment it would work.

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 01:24 PM
They are stand travel +2 a-arms, and the elkas are stand travel build for +2 a-arms with a 200# rider weight, I just figured that ment it would work.

sounds good

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 01:27 PM
sounds good

Yeah, I am actually really pissed, I just want my money back and I will pay to ship them back at the moment..but we all know the little man always gets pushed around and I will end up waiting for weeks for these parts...

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 01:36 PM
did u talk to the guy selling on ebay?

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 01:38 PM
did u talk to the guy selling on ebay?

I bought them from the manufactor over ebay, I called and left a message.

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 01:39 PM
I bought them from the manufactor over ebay, I called and left a message.

They should fix the problem. they dont want neg feedback

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 01:40 PM
They should fix the problem. they dont want neg feedback

Yeah, I think they are gonna fix the problem, its just HOW LONG will it take to fix the problem, you know?

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 01:41 PM
I get ya but its crappy out anyway

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I get ya but its crappy out anyway

to be honest with you, if my quad ran, I would ride everyweek possible if the track was open, heck, I would even go ride the ghetto trails if I had to........I just want to ride so damn bad

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I called and left a message, they called me back and said they will sent them at ASAP. I am happy

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 06:05 PM
After every bath spray them with wd-40

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 06:07 PM
After every bath spray them with wd-40

The heims? and are heims better then balls?

Hammer trx450r
12-12-2007, 06:08 PM

Got pics?

Crazy lil punk
12-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Got pics?

I'll get some for ya..

Crazy lil punk
12-21-2007, 07:36 AM
bump...

YELLOW RR
12-27-2007, 10:27 AM

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=70913&hl=heim+joints

naw0029
01-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Whats going on guys, this sunday looks like its going to be nice, something like 50 so myself and a few friends are planing on going out. Post up if your in.

P.S. Last sunday we drove all the way up there and they closed everything but some trails so you can be sure ill be on the phone bright and early to make sure there open.:mad:

Jersey450R
01-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Whats going on guys, this sunday looks like its going to be nice, something like 50 so myself and a few friends are planing on going out. Post up if your in.

P.S. Last sunday we drove all the way up there and they closed everything but some trails so you can be sure ill be on the phone bright and early to make sure there open.:mad:

call up and see if they will be open. why was the track closed?

naw0029
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM
It was realy wet i will give them that but with a good groomer and about 2 hrs. spent working the track and it would have been back to normal. O well i guess thats what you get for trying to ride in the winter.

Crazy lil punk
01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I want to go.....but I am still waiting on tie-rods for my yfz, I wish they would just take this damn a-arms back and give me money back, I have been dealing with this for more then a month now......

naw0029
01-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Crazy do you still have your 400? Bring that thing out sunday!!!

Crazy lil punk
01-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Crazy do you still have your 400? Bring that thing out sunday!!!

I still have my 400, and Its more track ready then then yfz right now, but its 200miles away from my house at my family's place in the moutains..yeah....it blows

naw0029
01-03-2008, 08:11 PM
O that sucks. What you doin tomorrow, get some of ur friends together and can you say ROADTRIP lol, you will be back sometime just think how good it will feel to get back on the track after soo much down time.

Crazy lil punk
01-03-2008, 08:16 PM
O that sucks. What you doin tomorrow, get some of ur friends together and can you say ROADTRIP lol, you will be back sometime just think how good it will feel to get back on the track after soo much down time.

I gotta go to school tomorrow.

I am thinking.......I might put my stock a-arms on and role that way, but my one shock is blown out......anyone have a spare stock yfz shock laying around? lol

naw0029
01-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Call up the rental place at chats, they may have a spair yfz stock shock they could let you borrow, cant wait till sunday the weather looks good!!!!!

Crazy lil punk
01-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Call up the rental place at chats, they may have a spair yfz stock shock they could let you borrow, cant wait till sunday the weather looks good!!!!!

Nah, they never have anything, I will be riding over Mart.Luth weekend,(2 weeks away) if my yfz isnt done I am going to get my 400. But my yfz should be done because I think I am just gonna keep this FF a-arms even though I am not really happy with them, have fun this weekend!

warriorxcr1
01-10-2008, 06:20 PM
might be there with you joe...... as long as its above freezing ill take the trip haha.

atvrider23054
01-11-2008, 06:11 PM
where do everyone ride? Is chatsworth open?

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by atvrider23054
where do everyone ride? Is chatsworth open?

no one is really riding, I would be riding at chatts, but my quad is broke still

atvrider23054
01-11-2008, 06:22 PM
do they have a website or anything. I didnt think anything was going to be ope in the winter?

Crazy lil punk
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
do they have a website or anything. I didnt think anything was going to be ope in the winter?

it is njorvp.org

sunco
01-13-2008, 08:53 AM
You have plenty of time to ride.

e-mail /write /fax the government so our riding place(s) don't go away.

http://ga3.org/campaign/confiscationofOHVs/igk5iskrp7jxw8i7?

Crazy lil punk
01-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by sunco
You have plenty of time to ride.

e-mail /write /fax the government so our riding place(s) do go away.

http://ga3.org/campaign/confiscationofOHVs/igk5iskrp7jxw8i7?

I hope you ment "don't go away"

and the link is not working man

Crazy lil punk
02-17-2008, 07:20 PM
bump

sunco
02-18-2008, 07:00 AM
I tried the link just now & its works.

Crazy lil punk
02-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by sunco
I tried the link just now & its works.

okay, thanks dude

Crazy lil punk
03-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I will be there this weekend (sat) on my FINALLY done yfz450

Over-land 450r
03-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Anybody heading up to N.E.MX??? i got a bunch of people goin saturday

Over-land 450r

Over-land 450r

drchoicey
03-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Crazy Lil' Punk,
so have you been to njorvp this year?
how was it?
how long do you think they'll keep up with the place?
theyre def gone in sept right?

Crazy lil punk
03-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by drchoicey
Crazy Lil' Punk,
so have you been to njorvp this year?
how was it?
how long do you think they'll keep up with the place?
theyre def gone in sept right?

I haven't been there since abnout sept because I just got my yfz done. The track isn't always great, but if you have enough guys to ride with, it will be fun. Me, my friend Ant (xcwarrior) and his friend are planning on going saterday. I herd the track might be gone for good in sept, they might get new land, but its not looking good. I am buying another memebership because if I ride like 5 times, it has paid for itself already.

drchoicey
03-05-2008, 10:59 PM
my thoughts exactly
heading down sunday
we'll take what's left till they close
hope they get the new place though
i dont want to do all my riding in penn.

450rcrazy022692
03-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Who's going down sunday?

naw0029
03-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Thinking about heading out sunday looks like its going to be cold but hopefully they will grome the track after the rain so its nice.

Crazy lil punk
03-16-2008, 03:15 PM
anybody this weekend?

Crazy lil punk
03-18-2008, 03:55 PM
might be going sat. ...anyone?

drchoicey
03-19-2008, 12:54 AM
cant head down till sunday night
riding mon and tues
let us know how the track is if you go
im afraid they'll start letting the
place go to crap since they're closing

warriorxcr1
03-19-2008, 08:23 AM
ill call you up later joe..... im at my internship then work until 8 but i will call you after.

if its nice saturday theres a good shot ill head out.

atvrider23054
03-19-2008, 12:47 PM
does anyone have any informatio non this place. Ill go down there with someone if I can just know whats required to ride there?

Crazy lil punk
03-19-2008, 04:51 PM
cant head down till sunday night
riding mon and tues
let us know how the track is if you go
im afraid they'll start letting the
place go to crap since they're closing

afraid? It went to crap last year, haha, I will let you know though

Crazy lil punk
03-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by warriorxcr1
ill call you up later joe..... im at my internship then work until 8 but i will call you after.

if its nice saturday theres a good shot ill head out.

Sh*t bro, I hope I didnt get you in trouble, I didnt read this and I just called you, ha, yeah hit me up man

Crazy lil punk
03-19-2008, 04:54 PM
does anyone have any informatio non this place. Ill go down there with someone if I can just know whats required to ride there?

njorvp.org

You need to sign a waivor, wear helmet, pants, long sleves, googles and chest protector.

Track isn't the greatest, but it's cool to kick back with your bros and throw down some laps.

$300 to ride for the year if your 18 or older
$200 for 15-17
$75 for 14 and under

hope that helps!

mhood121
03-24-2008, 11:51 AM
it looks like everyone talks about the track there and i know there closing at the end of the year, but how are the trails, we just need a place to go ride and not have to worry bout the cops or game wardens, so were goin up there this sunday the 30th well have 4 450rs and and a kfx400 with us, im just really wondering about the trails since it looks like you guys say the track sucks, thanks

sully55
03-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Trails are worse. Might take you 15 minutes to complete them all.

Crazy lil punk
04-03-2008, 09:26 PM
any one going to atco on the 11th?

manban
04-03-2008, 11:07 PM
If I get my revalve and resprung rear back in time!

Crazy lil punk
04-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by manban
If I get my revalve and resprung rear back in time!

Awesome, I actually have some front end adjustments to make before I go also. What kind of quad/number?

anyone else?

sully55
04-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Why are you posting about Atco in the chatsworth post?

manban
04-04-2008, 09:03 AM
#44 Yellow LTR

Crazy lil punk
04-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by sully55
Why are you posting about Atco in the chatsworth post?

Because when atco closes, we will still need some where to ride, and I started the thread:D

Hammer trx450r
04-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Everyone we started a quad only company in www.TRUKZ.com

Its called XTREME TRUCKING

Crazy lil punk
04-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Everyone we started a quad only company in www.TRUKZ.com

Its called XTREME TRUCKING

I signed up, but I am not a big fan, I exhausted my driver after his first run.

manban
04-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Because when atco closes, we will still need some where to ride, and I started the thread:D

You mean when Chatts closes.... E-Town has a weak agenda this year for Quads and ATCO & WALDEN is the way to GO!!!!!!!!

deathman53
04-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by sully55
Trails are worse. Might take you 15 minutes to complete them all.

they are also like a single lined bobseld trail, your tires stay in the ruts the whole way, its not much fun at all. going quick, you can do the red trail in something like 10 minutes. I liked it when you could veer off the trails at some point(not telling you where) and there was a whole new world of trails infront of you. There is also more trails there that are only for use in special events. I used to know them also. We used to take the red trail and turn it into a 2-3 hour ride, mostly illegal, of course.

Crazy lil punk
04-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by manban
You mean when Chatts closes.... E-Town has a weak agenda this year for Quads and ATCO & WALDEN is the way to GO!!!!!!!!

yeah, haha sorry about that. I thought etown wasn't running quads this year?

Crazy lil punk
04-06-2008, 08:08 PM
they are also like a single lined bobseld trail, your tires stay in the ruts the whole way, its not much fun at all. going quick, you can do the red trail in something like 10 minutes. I liked it when you could veer off the trails at some point(not telling you where) and there was a whole new world of trails infront of you. There is also more trails there that are only for use in special events. I used to know them also. We used to take the red trail and turn it into a 2-3 hour ride, mostly illegal, of course.

I know what you are talking about, although I am sure there are many places to cut off, but you can't do that anymore, a few members were recently banded for for such things.

Crazy lil punk
04-12-2008, 09:21 PM
atco is AWESOME! What a track!

Hammer trx450r
04-13-2008, 07:02 AM
Ahh finally went huh. awesome place

deathman53
04-13-2008, 04:40 PM
I haven't been there yet this year, maybe next friday I'll go. Did the costs for atco increase any? How did the track change?

Crazy lil punk
04-13-2008, 06:06 PM
I haven't been there yet this year, maybe next friday I'll go. Did the costs for atco increase any? How did the track change?

Cost is $40. People say the landing are better, less steep, but I would really know because it was my first time last friday. Sorry I am not much help.

Crazy lil punk
04-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Last day at chatts-
we should get a big ride day going, I will prob go all day, I will bring my grill and all, make it one last horay before Jersey wrecks another good thing..

drchoicey
04-25-2008, 01:09 AM
See ya there!

Crazy lil punk
05-05-2008, 08:04 AM
anyone riding anywhere this weekend? Atco? Chatts?

drchoicey
05-07-2008, 12:01 PM
been riding on mondays this year.
no dust and choice parking for the big rig.
both tracks are in good shape still
the big track is actually sweet this week
jumps are perfect

Crazy lil punk
05-07-2008, 04:33 PM
been riding on mondays this year.
no dust and choice parking for the big rig.
both tracks are in good shape still
the big track is actually sweet this week
jumps are perfect

Nice, any chance you are going to head out saterday? I think I will go out, its usally only worth going to hit that 45 footer and the table top before it :( but maybe the track will still be sort of nice on saterday. I will be there, blue burgard/elka yfz, I might put my number plates on (215) and an orange Chevy Avalanche

drchoicey
05-21-2008, 06:25 PM
sorry we missed you dude
been stupid busy lately
hope you enjoyed the ride

Crazy lil punk
05-24-2008, 09:16 PM
sorry we missed you dude
been stupid busy lately
hope you enjoyed the ride

it's all good. Track was wet, but the jumps were perfect.

I will be there tomorrow by 9!

Crazy lil punk
05-25-2008, 12:54 PM
another good day at chatts. I rode with a few members of the atvriders website also, but I forget how to spell their atvriders forum names, feel free to chime in guys!

flht_db
05-25-2008, 08:52 PM
We met Crazy Lil Punk at Chats today. The boys got some good riding in. They liked the advance track (they were on it first thing before it was crowded) then we did the trails for a few hours.

Crazy lil punk
05-26-2008, 02:05 PM
We met Crazy Lil Punk at Chats today. The boys got some good riding in. They liked the advance track (they were on it first thing before it was crowded) then we did the trails for a few hours.

Yes, I was hoping you would post up, I had no idea how to spell your forum name, haha. Here are some videos from a digital camera, (props to my Dad for getting a few vids for me!)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/th_yfzchatt5252.jpg (http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/?action=view&current=yfzchatt5252.flv)
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/th_yfzchats525.jpg (http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/?action=view&current=yfzchats525.flv)

warriorxcr1
05-27-2008, 10:18 AM
lookin good there joe... just got kicked out of another riding spot by the way ahahahahaah

04yfz450nj
05-28-2008, 03:09 PM
I will be at chatts this sunday do they still have those day passes I will be on a cannondale If u wanna ride.

Crazy lil punk
05-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 04yfz450nj
I will be at chatts this sunday do they still have those day passes I will be on a cannondale If u wanna ride.

Bummer, I can't go this weekend. There should still be plenty of people, have fun!

Crazy lil punk
06-11-2008, 09:34 PM
chatts on saterday maybee

Atco on next tues or friday

race at atco next saterday afternoon

Thats me..

Crazy lil punk
06-13-2008, 09:22 PM
i will be there tomorrow, I am going late because it seems that there are more people around noon.

Crazy lil punk
06-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Well, we lost the fight, but we didn't lose the war. After talking with a Chatts employee, the park will begin to break down by the end of the month. Lets pray that down the road another park emerges.

Since I refuse to give up this thread, I will post up days for atco.

Tomorrow, 6/17 Atco

see ya' there.

fastyz85
06-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Well, we lost the fight, but we didn't lose the war. After talking with a Chatts employee, the park will begin to break down by the end of the month. Lets pray that down the road another park emerges.

Since I refuse to give up this thread, I will post up days for atco.

Tomorrow, 6/17 Atco

see ya' there.

i will probably be at atco this friday. It will be the first time to throw a leg over my quad in atleast 6 months so i might be a little rusty. haha I'll be on a black and red 400ex with quadtech hood so feel free to say whats up.

Crazy lil punk
06-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by fastyz85
i will probably be at atco this friday. It will be the first time to throw a leg over my quad in atleast 6 months so i might be a little rusty. haha I'll be on a black and red 400ex with quadtech hood so feel free to say whats up.

Aww man, I won't see ya, I am going tomorrow, but I will be at the race sat, unfortunitly(sp?) I will only be spectating.

fastyz85
06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
yea can't go tomorrow, i have work but i'm sure i'll see you one time because i'm gonna head out there as much as I can from now on.

Crazy lil punk
06-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by fastyz85
yea can't go tomorrow, i have work but i'm sure i'll see you one time because i'm gonna head out there as much as I can from now on.

well, i overshot the second thripple comming out of the first turn, I have a broken arm/elbow. I will be watching the races saterday.

Hammer trx450r
06-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Bumme rdude. Now you have plenty of time to drive your truck:devil:

Crazy lil punk
06-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Bumme rdude. Now you have plenty of time to drive your truck:devil:

yeah, I am actually going to drive it right now! haha

foxrider72292
06-26-2008, 08:26 PM
im hopping to be the 5th of 6th of july wit my buddy we both got blasters

flht_db
06-28-2008, 07:18 AM
well, i overshot the second thripple comming out of the first turn, I have a broken arm/elbow. I will be watching the races saterday.

That Sucks Joe, get better soon.

The boys are doing the AGP this weekend, GNCC-AGP the next, AGP after that, then Quadfest. We won't be at Chatts for a month, Unless I call out one day and take them during the week.

DB

yellowzo3
06-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Ant (warriorxcr1) and I went to chats last weekend and the track was in great shape. All the lips were near perfect and it wasn't too crowded either. It was my first time riding in over a year so I was pretty rusty haha. Ant on the other hand was flying the whole time and showed some nice style to boot. I tried to get some pictures of the track to show you guys what kind of shape it was in. Ant's on the 450r and I'm on the Z. My plastic decided to take a dump on me and fell off sometime during the day. Hope you like em!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1401.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1423.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1442.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1418.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1436.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/000_0629.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/000_0636.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/000_0633.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/000_0628.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1392.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1441.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1444.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m246/yellowz03/100_1408.jpg

foxrider72292
06-29-2008, 07:01 PM
how much does it cost per person to go for the day?

Crazy lil punk
06-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by foxrider72292
how much does it cost per person to go for the day?

$50 per person, you are better off buying a membership if you can get a couple rides in before they close.

foxrider72292
06-29-2008, 08:25 PM
na i aint got a ride depending on my dad and it will prob cost us a 100 bucks on gas just to get there then i have to hit atco up for now on

warriorxcr1
07-02-2008, 07:29 PM
no memberships for people that have not just ended their memberships recently...

i was pretty pissed considering i was once a member and i heard that

Crazy lil punk
07-02-2008, 08:06 PM
no memberships for people that have not just ended their memberships recently...

i was pretty pissed considering i was once a member and i heard that

Yo dude, my bad, I forgot to call you back. I am not doing to bad, elbow is back to work, but not 100% yet, how ya been?

warriorxcr1
07-02-2008, 08:14 PM
ive been allright man... the day we went out there yellowz03 told me that you got hurt. i was shocked haha.

glad to hear your doing better man..

Crazy lil punk
07-02-2008, 08:16 PM
ive been allright man... the day we went out there yellowz03 told me that you got hurt. i was shocked haha.

glad to hear your doing better man..

yeah, atleast it was a pretty gnarly wreck, I plan on getting to chatts atleast one more time before they close, I am gonna miss that place, it gave me my start. With out it, I wouldn't really be riding.

RIP CHATTS

warriorxcr1
07-02-2008, 08:27 PM
let me know when... i might be rollin on a slightly better 450r:rolleyes:

drchoicey
07-14-2008, 11:23 PM
any body been to the park lately?
are they still open?

flht_db
07-15-2008, 10:27 AM
any body been to the park lately?
are they still open?

Tracks are open, trails are closed for good. I called last week.

Crazy lil punk
07-15-2008, 12:55 PM
i was there 2 weeks ago, tracks are in better condition then they have ever been kept in....its sad...

warriorxcr1
07-20-2008, 10:38 AM
was there yesterday.....track was okay...

the middle tabletops ramp was so muddy i would just spin and end up sideways in the air. everything was pretty rutted too most likely because i went at 5 but everything was rideable.

Crazy lil punk
07-26-2008, 09:47 PM
i will be there tomorrow, sunday. I will be riding my new yz250f, its white with DHY grafics, I am not riding my quad because its at my parents place in the moutains, + i have a wrecked elbow, horray me! Hit me up!

warriorxcr1
07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
joe!! a 250f!! when were you gonna tell me you stopped buying 50s!

paulie400ex
07-31-2008, 06:46 PM
hey guys planning to ride on saturday if anyone is going

Crazy lil punk
07-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by paulie400ex
hey guys planning to ride on saturday if anyone is going

I won't be there, I am sure there will be some people to ride with though.

Keystone_Rider
08-03-2008, 11:37 PM
anyone have the address of Chatsworth? I'll be going to Forked River this weekend and though I would drop by to check it out. Won't be riding though.

Crazy lil punk
08-04-2008, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Keystone_Rider
anyone have the address of Chatsworth? I'll be going to Forked River this weekend and though I would drop by to check it out. Won't be riding though.

http://www.njorvp.org/Directions.html

Keystone_Rider
08-04-2008, 02:46 PM
crazy lil punk, thank you for the information.

Keystone_Rider
08-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Can anyone tell me more about Chattsworth? Is it trails? mx track? combination of both? fees? free? registration and insurance required? Thanks.

Crazy lil punk
08-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Keystone_Rider
Can anyone tell me more about Chattsworth? Is it trails? mx track? combination of both? fees? free? registration and insurance required? Thanks.

They have a little mx track, its okay, but nothing crazy or really challenging. The trails are shut down because the whole place is being shut down by the end of the summer, so make sure you call to see if they are still open before you go. I forget how much it cost, because I just bought the membership, but they no longer sell memberships. I think it is like $50? I don't know. Registrations and insurance is not required, but they will check your vin number when you go in. They will ask you to write it on a piece of paper.

warriorxcr1
08-05-2008, 07:33 PM
look on the previous page for pics of the track man