Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 2008 AMA PRO ATV Motocross Nationals #4 - Birch Creek - Live Race Coverage

sweet revenge

Sweet revenge Joe . Congratulations to Joe,Heather,Custom axis and Dasa. from all in South Africa.

byrds get lucky once in a while, i mean you cant get them all when you go hunting!
    Townes MXcavating

If you ad it up, it looks like to me Lawson should have 3rd overall. They all had 11 points, but Jeremy finished better in the second moto ??????

Originally posted by quad2xtreme
    And Dunk just missed it too with a 3rd and 8th. If Gust would not have passed Dunk, Dunk would have finished 1 ahead of Lawson. Bummer.

Thanks for all the coverage. I was following the Live Wire and knew the finish here first.
    Actually Dunk (3-8), Gust (4-7), and Lawson (6-5) all finished at 11, and in the old Format, Lawson would have claimed the final Podium Spot. The new scoring system gives Dunk the advantage with his impressive 3rd place finish in the 1st Moto.

Again, Congrats to Dunk!!
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

race coverage

THANKS TO JOHNNY & MONICA AND THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR ALL YOUR GREAT RACE COVERAGE!!!

Originally posted by Admin
    Actually Dunk (3-8), Gust (4-7), and Lawson (6-5) all finished at 11, and in the old Format, Lawson would have claimed the final Podium Spot. The new scoring system gives Dunk the advantage with his impressive 3rd place finish in the 1st Moto.

Again, Congrats to Dunk!!
    You just made my day!!!
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Originally posted by Admin
    Top 5 Overall
    1. Joe Byrd - 50 Points
    2. Dustin Wimmer - 44 Points
    3. Jason Dunkelberger - 33 Points
    4. Doug Gust - 32 Points
    5. Jeremy Lawson - 31 Jeremy Lawson

Jason Dunkelberger has finally put together 2 strong Motos to claim a Podium finish

Moto Two Results
    [list=1][*]Joe Byrd[*]Dustin Wimmer[*]Josh Upperman[*]Harold Goodman[*]Jeremy Lawson[*]Josh Creamer[*]Doug Gust[*]Jason Dunkelberger[*]Cody Miller[*]Jasmin Plante[*]Rocco Arno[*]John Natalie[*]Greg Gee [*]Pat Brown[*]John Ragon[*]Keith Little[*]Sage Baker[*]Russell Shumaker[*]Cale Downen[/list=1]

Moto One Results
    [list=1][*]Joe Byrd[*]Dustin Wimmer[*]Jason Dunkelberger[*]Doug Gust[*]John Natalie[*]Jeremy Lawson[*]Jasmin Plante[*]Keith Little[*]Cody Miller[*]Harold Goodman[*]Josh Upperman[*]Rocco Arno[*]Josh Creamer[*]Cale Downen[*]John Ragon[*]Greg Gee [*]Sage Baker[*]Pat Brown - Flat Rear Tire[*]Chad Wienen[*]Russell Shumaker[/list=1]

I hope your right Harlen with Dunk podium.. I have a bottle of wine Jay gave me for Christmas & said I wont open till he podiums. Cant wait to here from him or see picture of him on podium till i open that up, along with the 1/2 case keystone light listening to web. This kid deserves a factory ride, Privateer works his *** off & still helps his dad STEVE at body shop. East Coast has to be excited..

Ken

Wade & Coltons DAD

What about Pro-Am Production ? anyone know how they finished ? Have they ran the 2nd moto ?

Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Re: sweet revenge

Originally posted by kim williams
    Sweet revenge Joe . Congratulations to Joe,Heather,Custom axis and Dasa. from all in South Africa.
    Rumour has it,that Byrd dumped DASA and is running Venom engines now!

What happened to Natalie? Both John and Greg Gee must be having second thoughts on the Canams by now, hopefully Canam is paying them large, cause there not making money from being on the podium!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast