Thread: sons first race vid

sons first race vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKmleFRnlt0
    sons first race. he is 8 years old. could'nt keep up with the modded 2 strokes. he was being pretty conservitive. this was the main event. after the heat race i asked him why he was riding so slow and he said i told him to just have fun and be carefull. there was to be two more riders in this main event but they crashed in another race.
    06 700r raptor, 05 250 recon, ,07 trx90/hetrick pipe, pw 80 yamaha,07 xtreme125 typhoon with evos 140 motor, thanks to wife for posting pics!!!

06 700r raptor, 05 250 recon, ,07 trx90/hetrick pipe, pw 80 yamaha,07 xtreme125 typhoon with evos 140 motor, thanks to wife for posting pics!!!

That's pretty awesome. TT racing looks pretty cool.

Looks cool for the kids! But I don't understand the track. They all appear to be running different paths at times. The one kid on the black bike didn't start running the infield course until the end of the race.
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works
    PitPosse
    AGV Helmets
    Signs A Rama (Lakeland)
    ASV Inventions
    Dirtyfoot Adventures
    O'Neal USA
    TwinAir
    OneNation Extreme
    R1R Performance
    C4 Suspension

youre supposed to make the first lap on the oval then switch to the in field track for the rest of the laps. you have two lanes to choose from. ive never seen this before. i dont know the reasoning behind this. when the 450's get on there its quite exciting though. were going today to work on braking technique at a vacamt lot.

Looked to me too like the black bike didn't go into the TT portion until he had made a few laps around the oval track...lol

Your son did a great job for a first race.... Give a big Congrats to him from J Boyz!!!!
    -------------------------------------------
    J Boyz Racing
    www.jboyzracing.net
    Minnesota!!!
    -------------------------------------------