12-08-2002, 07:59 PM
LSR sucks hahaha,this is my lsr swing arm

OutlawEX
12-08-2002, 07:59 PM

OutlawEX
12-08-2002, 08:00 PM

Extremeracer167
12-08-2002, 08:01 PM
have u seen there NEW stuff. They have DEFINATELY beefed them up.

forum
12-08-2002, 08:07 PM
iv'e witnesed two swing arms break. raptor with a lsr, and a 400ex with a stock swing arm. I can honeslty say lsr chassis components arnt on my wish list! but i do have a lsr axle on order.

Sick0
12-08-2002, 08:10 PM
Thats sucks. Does anybody have pics of the new swingarm

Extremeracer167
12-08-2002, 08:24 PM
heres what ALOT of there new ones look like. THis one is off a Z but ppl say they updated all there stuff and these are the new ones. Looks impressive in my mind!

Bean
12-08-2002, 08:30 PM
LOOOKS is keyword

exriderdude
12-08-2002, 08:54 PM
that... is sweet:eek:

Mxbubs
12-08-2002, 09:08 PM
LSR is CRAP. My experiences with LSR.

I shop around for a 400ex subframe. Knowing I dont want an LSR, I called everyone, but no one could build one in under a month or two. I called LSR and spoke to an idiot named Jack. (Last name was probably "***"). Jack goes on to tell me that they have one in stock that is bare. I say great, powdercoat it ral5005 (yz blue). He says, hhhmmmm, we can do that, we can only do it grey, or yz blue. I say, okay, so what color does LSR use for yz blue? I dont know he says. I ask, can you find out? I wouldnt have anyway of finding out. But you cant just do it 5005 for me? No, he says.

Heres my problem, on their website, and on their advertisements, they say "powdercoat any color"...........These rude buttholes are flat liars. I think Ral 5005 falls under that of being a "powdercoat color"..............

I called back a week later and luckily got a guy that charged the battery on his brain. He checked out the color, and luckily it was 5005. I unfortunately got the LSR subframe. It took a 6 foot long cheater pipe to press and bend it into place to fit. The top cross bar, that rest on the shock mount, would let my top mounting holes line up.

LSR SUCKS

12-08-2002, 10:18 PM
I called LSR and spoke to an idiot named Jack. (Last name was probably "***").

Your prob right or at min. last = mr too stupid to fake he has a friggin clue, cause no one is that out of it, and did we forget attitude problem.

Funny somehow I didnt think I was the only who thought that :) but I must admit I have had better experiences with others there (Matt I think) but I am going to continue to hang up and call back when jack answers.

Only prod I have experience from them is the axles and except for a 6 month screw up on them shipping the wrong one all the others seem to be quality.

Mxbubs
12-08-2002, 11:27 PM
Matt! That was the guy that helped me.

12-08-2002, 11:31 PM
I guess he gets to wipe up after Jack :D

wilkin250r
12-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I had a small problem with my axle, and Mr. Jack-hole wasn't too big a help. I get the impression he's the operator/receptionist, not really a sales or tech associate. Probly the owner's idiot nephew. It wasn't until I talked to Matt that anything got done.

12-09-2002, 10:29 AM
Maybe if everyone called and asked for mr Jack Hole they would understand better :)

LSR
12-09-2002, 10:37 AM
Fellow Riders, If anyone has a problem with Lone Star Racing they can feel free to call us at anytime. We have warranties on all of our products and are always here to help. To have issues over powdercoat colors or posting pictures of old parts that have been heavilly abused, as quoted even by the guy who posted the picture on his personal web page will not bring us down. Yes I agree it sucks when parts fail but we are talking about a 300lb machine you thrash through rough terrain. We don't make the steel so the best we can do is try designs that we feel will hold up the best. If it doesn't work than we go back to the drawing board and nearly everyone who has had a problem gets taken care of!

Best Regards,
LSR Sales

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 10:42 AM
I am just very pleased to see some new products. That new Z swingarm looks VERY VERY tough!! If i didnt just buy a swingarm a few months ago, i would prob. hit up there new ones!

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 11:35 AM
Here is a letter from LSR to me, and then from me to LSR.

Sir, I am sorry you have a problem with one of our sales reps. Our experience with these chat rooms is that they never give the whole story and some people have too much time on their hands. Not everyone here knows the color codes for our paints and we don’t require the salesman to know that info. Jack told you we have YZ Blue which is the same as say full bore plastics blue. In reality YZ Blue is a paint color with purple tint in which we can not match with powder coat. There are also many manufacturers of powders. I guess you got lucky by having the same brand and # as us. I am sorry that all of your hatred comes from a dispute over powder numbers, and If you had a problem with the sub frame we are always here to help. I don’t feel complaining on the internet really gets anything fixed!

Best Regards,

LSR Sales Manager

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 11:36 AM
This is my reply. I also want to say MR. LSR, talk is cheap.

"Best Regard, LSR Sales Manager" ????

Do you have a name?

Jack *** is that you? I bet it is. Let me clarify Jack ***. I didnt ask for yz blue. I asked for RAL5005 which I believe is a tiger drylac cololr. All your advertisment states "CAN POWDERCOAT COLOR OF CHOICE". What the **** dont you understand? Your Jack *** rep is an incompetent rude liar.

"I don’t feel complaining on the internet really gets anything fixed!"

Freedom of speech sucks dont it? Its my constitutional right to tell people what I think of suck *** LSR. If you dont like it, treat people better. I did LSR a favor by informing you of the negative post. I guess you are too damn stupid to acknowledge, must less do anything about a piss poor employee that is hurting your business. Why dont you post in our 19million a month hit website? Anything you say to me, I am going to copy and paste anyway.

"Our experience with these chat rooms is that they never give the whole story and some people have too much time on their hands."

Sir, I lived the story, I am not confused, are you?

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by LSR
Fellow Riders, If anyone has a problem with Lone Star Racing they can feel free to call us at anytime. We have warranties on all of our products and are always here to help. To have issues over powdercoat colors or posting pictures of old parts that have been heavilly abused, as quoted even by the guy who posted the picture on his personal web page will not bring us down. Yes I agree it sucks when parts fail but we are talking about a 300lb machine you thrash through rough terrain. We don't make the steel so the best we can do is try designs that we feel will hold up the best. If it doesn't work than we go back to the drawing board and nearly everyone who has had a problem gets taken care of!

Best Regards,
LSR Sales

"To have issues over powdercoat colors or posting pictures of old parts that have been heavilly abused, as quoted even by the guy who posted the picture on his personal web page will not bring us down."

It really doesnt matter what you think Jack, you got enough money to buy all the parts you make? What matters is what we think, and if you want to know what we think, just click that search button and type LSR, youll find some postings of our opinions.

LSR
12-09-2002, 12:14 PM
MXBUBS,

For the record Jack does not handle the emails nor this account, I believe my response was on a professional level but you would rather go round and round. You have your sub frame and its the color you wanted it!! Enough Said.

Sheldon
LSR Sales Manager

beerock
12-09-2002, 12:20 PM
I'll say one thing, it takes alot of balls to step up to the plate and take the bad mouthing.

BadA$$440
12-09-2002, 12:37 PM
Somebody got told.

the only LSR products i would buyis an axle and maybe an axle carrier. Everything else is either over priced or they break, or both.

Castor-426ex
12-09-2002, 12:39 PM
i got an lsr pbrake blockoff....i like it:D :D :D

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 12:43 PM
who cares what products were like in the past. they are making improvements all throughout there company. I bet if it were elka we were talking about. Everyone would 4get about what they were like b4. cause everyone knows elkas were not that great a while ago.. But they made improvements right?? ANd now everyone and there brother is buying them. But since its not elka and its some other company, its differant. :rolleyes:

QuadTrix6
12-09-2002, 12:50 PM
I think it's great to let people know about a problem that you had with a company, but come on, take it easy on the guy. You don't need to make fun of the whole staff of guys at LSR and attack a guy who stepped up to try and defend LSR. All you had to do was explain what happend and show some pics and that alone is proof enough and now i for one will hesitate to ever buy an LSR product, not to mention how much there overpriced but n e ways all im saying is....is all the profanity and mouthing off neccasary to get your point off. trust me for a company to come onto this site to defend themeselves means that they realize how powerfull word of mouth really is. i mean i always ask how people liked products before i went and bought them, we all do. just my .02

Doibugu2
12-09-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by LSR

Best Regards,
LSR Sales

I agree with Beerock, it takes a lot of balls to come here and defend yourselfs. But on the hand, you and your company can benifit greatly by being here, and answering questions. Its pretty obvious that you may have had some design flaws on earlier products. As you said you cannot control the steel, only the design. If 5 people broke there swingarms, doesn't that tell you that you have a design problem. I doubt all the steel came from the same batch that created these faulty parts.

You also go on to say that we thrash the machine through rough terrain. Isn't that what these ATV's are designed for? We don't ride these things in parades you know, we ride them in the dirt.

But I hope you stay and help us out.

P.S. Discounts always solve customer satisfaction issues :p

Doug

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by LSR

Best Regards,
LSR Sales

Hey im glad i got ur attention,You said you guys back up ur products,replace /repair my swing arm then..I have called a dozen times and some fellow i talked to said "since the swing arm is 2 years old you guys cant replace it".Not to mention this is the second Lsr swinger i have had flaws with.So i got this one off a friend with out no flaws...So when the time came which is often i took it and got it professionally welded a few times,so now i figured LSR didnt do nothing befor so i wanted to show my fellow exriders...So let me know what u can do,Im not hating on LSr or nothing i have their subframe and love it..I just had this problem that i wanted to show and maybe help the Exriders

330exracer122
12-09-2002, 01:12 PM
hmm i dont have ne prob with my lsr swing but if i do ill join the *****ing :D

LSR
12-09-2002, 01:50 PM
People that have been with us for a while know that we have re designed our parts if they failed. As for the gentleman that started the thread, You are right our warranties are for one year and to the original purchaser only. That is pretty standard for any aftermarket company. You really can't complain too much since you said you bought the quad for dirt cheap and it was thrashed with broken shock linkage. That doesn't sound like normal wear and tear to me. Yes, ATV's are designed for recreation. If they were designed to be put through what we put them throught then when you pay $6,000 for a new quad you shouldn't have to replace all the suspension as soon as you get it. We make parts far stronger than stock but that doesn't mean that they are indestructable. I can break anything put in front of me, given the time.

Sheldon
LSR Sales

Quad Racer 55
12-09-2002, 01:52 PM
Mxbubs you are a freaking idiot? LSR went out of their way to send you an email asking what your complaint was and to call in and they would handle it. You respond by slamming Jack again. Do you know Jack? Did this dude sleep with your mom and is now the farther of your sister? What is the real story here? I work in the industry and it kills me to read a 12yr old kids flame on someone over nothing. You really are a jack*** now that I read your response to LSR going out of their way to respond to your stupid email.

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 01:54 PM
I donno if I mentioned this is the second swinger i had from you guys..I would of sent it in but i wasnt gonna wait 3-6 months months from what someone told me it was gonna take to get it back to me so i could ride..

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 01:56 PM
:eek: Im not calling MXbubs an idiot but i agree with ^. Settle down man, it will be ok.

Ralph
12-09-2002, 02:09 PM
The only problem i have with lsr is teir way overprices a-arms and stuf like that. if houser, jd performance and other companys that have gotten better reviews sell a-arms for 475$ so can lsr... i am aslo going to buy a swingarm in the future and it will prob be an lsr, that is if the price is right...

Johnny_G
12-09-2002, 02:13 PM
I am here to tell you that any chassis product out there is breakable.

Outlaw: consider your Broken swingarm a badge of honor!!
it means that you are actually starting to get near the limits of your machine.

I can tell you that every manufacturer worries about their swingarm designs, as this is the product that takes the brunt of abuse on ATV's.

I personally have broken every swingarm on the market over my years of Professional racing, and of all the brands I have used LSR is the only one that lasted a complete race season.

When I line up to do battle in the 2003 GNCC series I will be using all of lonestars products, and am confident that they will perform superbly.

I can guarantee that I hammer parts way harder than all but about 10 riders in the world, and I wouldn't trust any other company to build products that can mean the difference between life and death, and more importantly WINNING and LOSEING

LSR
12-09-2002, 02:21 PM
Outlaw EX- I realize that nobody wants to wait for parts but we can only do so much. It would not have taken 3-6 months for a warranty and I guarantee nobody here told you it would. It is not our fault you didn't want to send it in and get it fixed for free.

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 02:22 PM
well put!! Couldnt have said it any better.

And im sure u guys will say....but your a pro u run whatever is free. If he can get anyhting out there, which he most likely could, and lonestar was junk, why would he run it??? He could just run Roll, Houser, Leager, etc. But he chooses to run LS becuase it holds up.

If it was such junk b4, why did ballance run it? I believe he won his 1st NATIONAL TITLE on it as well. Guess that def. means its junk

QuadRacer041
12-09-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by LSR

Best Regards,
LSR Sales

GIVE ME A BRAKE WITH THAT PATHETIC(SP) REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen i have an R and a 400 ex that used to be all lonestared out.
i have broken 2 lsr 400ex swingarms and 1 lsr 250r swingarm.
my freind broke 1 lsr 400ex swing arm. the only warrenties i got was on my 2 400ex arms because they were less then a year old. on my R and my freind ex lsr wouldn't do anything for us because they were over a year old. they didnt want to know anything i kept trying to tell them about all the lonestar parts i had on both my bikes and my freinds bikes and they didnt care, i believe the person i spoke to was sheldon. i think that a company so big would be willing to sacrifice a few other there products to keep such a good custmer happy, and they wouldnt. each time i sent my 2 400ex swingamrs back for warrenty, it took like 3-4 months for me to get my new one. each time i called i was told it was at the powder coaters, it will ship out in a day or two. but nothing.
when i called about my R arm that broke they gave me this garbage bout how they know the ex arm had problems and they fixed it but they never had a problem with R arms, so they arent going to do anything for me.
i understand that parts brake sometimes esspecially with the abuse they see, but the reason WE ALL buy your aftermakets parts such as swing arms that cost $600-$650.00 is because we all think its gonna last longer or at least if it breaks you guys will help us out.
BUT YOU KNOW MR LONESTAR SALES MANAGER, I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY YOUR PRODUCT AGAIN AND TELL ALL MY FREINDS NOT TO BUY YOUR PARTS EITHER.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL RIGHT HERE MY FREIND!

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 02:24 PM
Outlaw did u even call to ask them how long it would have taken? Alot of ppl exagerate things.

Interesting, cause i saw a guy snap a RPM swingarm where it meets up with the bolt. Guess its junk too:rolleyes:

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 02:29 PM
heck ya i called,I hope this thread does something,I have not showed my dealer yet because i dont want to hurt LSR anymore..

Ralph
12-09-2002, 02:38 PM
nvm u just reminded me of rpm, i will prob end up with a rpm swingarm and carrier and i am going to sell my lsr axle and get an rpm cousei dont want a "mut" quad. to tell you the truth i have never seen a swingarm break(dont have eyes in the back of my head:D ) but im sure i will and i have never heard anything bad about rpm from some1 that i actualy trust...

rpm 4 me

MSL
12-09-2002, 02:39 PM
heck ya i called,I hope this thread does something,I have not showed my dealer yet because i dont want to hurt LSR anymore..

You start a thread hear complaining about LSR to over 4000 quad riders and you are worried about showing your dealer because you dont want to hurt LSR anymore WTF that dont make sence to me:huh

Johnny G seems to be very pleased with the products and i amagin he has plenty of experience with different products so what does that tell you.

Every part made will eventually break if its abused enough.

Not many companies will replace an out of warrenty product for free. Lets not have false expectations.

Break your stock swingarm and see if Honda will replace an out of warrenty item I dont think so but i could be wrong

QuadRacer041
12-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by LSR
Outlaw EX- I realize that nobody wants to wait for parts but we can only do so much. It would not have taken 3-6 months for a warranty and I guarantee nobody here told you it would. It is not our fault you didn't want to send it in and get it fixed for free.

i wasnt told it would take that long but it did, i was told like a month and it took over 3, same thing happened when i ordered my ex sub frame.

johnny g, first understand that i have much respect for you.
but....through my experence and my observations i have seen way way more lonestar swing arms brake then any other swing arm company out there. i must say that lsr swing arms are the only lsr product ive had a problem with.
also johnny you have to understand we arn't pro's so in the event you brake something you have a new to you with in a few days, we dont. we have to wait for when ever they get around to it. and i know thats how it goes with all the companys but like i said in my erlier post we spend $600.00 of an arm and firgure if something happens they will work with us but, even though they say they are TRYING to help us out, they dont.

i also find it funny how when some here *****es about how there not happy with a companys product, not only does that company show up to defend it self, as it so has the right to do, but there are a bunch of new members here too calling our long time members idiots.:rolleyes:

hey lsr lets see if you stick around and to add good info to the site or only come around when your bad mouthed.
hopefully its the first, maybe you may change my mind as to my opinion of you.

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Well guys ,

I live in Belgium and it is very hard for me to find any aftermarked parts here . There is a good store here but they can't get everything . Weel to keep it short here's my story .

I have a lsr Axle +4 inch for my 400ex , nu probs here , Only the crome is chipping of , but thats not a big deal because it is about 3 years old.

But I have also a Steering stem from them and I snapped it after six months . Oh man I was injuired for 6 months after the crasch.
I tryed to get it in warranty , but they told me first to ship it . Well I send them pics and told them that shipping is costing big bucks from belgium to the US. So I thought that pics where enough ??

So , I didnt get another one , but I bought the same one again . And AGAIN I snapped it .... No injuries here ....
Called them AGAIN , SEND THEM OTHER PICS , but no reply ...
They would called back .....Never called back ....

I NEVER BUYING LSR AGAIN .... JUNK IT IS ..

I BUY HERMANN, ROLL , Leager or RPM BUT NO LSR ANYMORE

MY 2 cents

Ralph
12-09-2002, 02:44 PM
ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

i cant defend myself so i will jsut act like a dick and laugh

hahahahahhahaha

lmfao hahahahahahahahha

muahahahahahaha

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by MSL

You start a thread hear complaining about LSR to over 4000 quad riders and you are worried about showing your dealer because you dont want to hurt LSR anymore WTF that dont make sence to me:huh

Johnny G seems to be very pleased with the products and i amagin he has plenty of experience with different products so what does that tell you.

Every part made will eventually break if its abused enough.

Not many companies will replace an out of warrenty product for free. Lets not have false expectations.

Break your stock swingarm and see if Honda will replace an out of warrenty item I dont think so but i could be wrong

If your gonna ride hard u need to pay $ for a swinger which i did after the LSr swinger that was on my quad when i bought it broke.So then i after they covered it and sent me a new oone about 12-24 months later i ran indoors and cracked it..U think im a happy customer after i bought something and it broke,u think im gonna go tell my dealer LSr rocks they can work with ya,He11 no i aint ...Im not telling my dealer nothing yet,maybe soemthing can get done,it sounds like Lsr is saying dont go big or ride hard u might break our products..Im not hating on them but damn this gets me sick

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by LSR
MXBUBS,

For the record Jack does not handle the emails nor this account, I believe my response was on a professional level but you would rather go round and round. You have your sub frame and its the color you wanted it!! Enough Said.

Sheldon
LSR Sales Manager

Well said sir, however, you have yet to offer any kind of reasonable reason as to why your employee(s) where unecassarily rude. My attitude is a direction reflection of the attitude I recieved at the hands (directly from the hands, not hear say) of your employees. Why have you yet to address that?

I did call back after I had to bend and pry to get the subframe to fit. I was met with a shower of "no way"-s......"There must be something you are doing wrong sir"..........I was told. For the record, I custom built my own Yz 426, I am very capable of lining up 4 bolts to put a subframe on. It was that the subframe didnt fit that bothered me, your staff quickly denied any possibility that they had made a manufacturing error. Your staff are IDIOTS. How can I say this? I work for a world wide manufacturer and distributor. When our customers call in, we SHUT OUR PIEHOLES and listen to what they have to say. We dont quickly rush to say they are ignorant. Bottom line, your customer service sucks, MR. No Named LSR, you have yet to address that.

330exracer122
12-09-2002, 02:54 PM
id take them all..

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 02:55 PM
For the record, LSR sales are mostly contributed to people new in the sport that doesnt know any better (first time buyers), and the other thing that keeps you in business is because you mass produce, and are usually (like my situation) the last resort to find a part, but you usually can have it faster.

*Notice I said mostly, not all riders*

*I also assure you it is not your customer service or quality that keeps them coming back, it is convience of having the product*

Doibugu2
12-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Where is that pic where the subframe or something didn't line up. One side was like 1/2" bigger than the other. Wasn't that Lonestar? I could be wrong though. Where's Rico when you need him.

MSL
12-09-2002, 02:58 PM
If your gonna ride hard u need to pay $ for a swinger which i did after the LSr swinger that was on my quad when i bought it broke.So then i after they covered it and sent me a new oone about 12-24 months later i ran indoors and cracked it..U think im a happy customer after i bought something and it broke,u think im gonna go tell my dealer LSr rocks they can work with ya,He11 no i aint ...Im not telling my dealer nothing yet,maybe soemthing can get done,it sounds like Lsr is saying dont go big or ride hard u might break our products..Im not hating on them but damn this gets me sick

Dude i feel your pain:(
I know everyone expects a good product for the BIG $$$ and i do appreciate the info you provided about your problems with LSR
and it would really make me think before buying LSR. It doesnt look like LSR is going to do anything for you so I suggest when you need a new swingarm again get something else from a company that has good customer service.

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 02:59 PM
Oh, and to the one post wonder, quad racer 85 (??), that I am sure works with or for LSR.........

That idiot name calling is going to send me to bed tonight crying.:D

Johnny_G
12-09-2002, 03:00 PM
MX bubs:

I know nothing about your situation, so I am definately nt arguing here, just asking a question.

Is it possible when you were fabricating your 426 motor in the welding and bending distorted your frame, causeing your LSR subframe no to fit?

again just asking, I dont want any flames.

330exracer122
12-09-2002, 03:00 PM
hehe i paid 150 for my lsr swingarm on ebay now thats the only reason i have 1.

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
MX bubs:

I know nothing about your situation, so I am definately nt arguing here, just asking a question.

Is it possible when you were fabricating your 426 motor in the welding and bending distorted your frame, causeing your LSR subframe no to fit?

again just asking, I dont want any flames.

Anything is possible Johnny. That is a possibility, but given the facts, I dont think that is the case. I will take some pics tomorrow and show you guys what I am talking about. There wasnt any welding dont to or near the upper shock mount. The pics will explain.;)

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Well guys ,

I live in Belgium and it is very hard for me to find any aftermarked parts here . There is a good store here but they can't get everything . Weel to keep it short here's my story .

I have a lsr Axle +4 inch for my 400ex , nu probs here , Only the crome is chipping of , but thats not a big deal because it is about 3 years old.

But I have also a Steering stem from them and I snapped it after six months . Oh man I was injuired for 6 months after the crasch.
I tryed to get it in warranty , but they told me first to ship it . Well I send them pics and told them that shipping is costing big bucks from belgium to the US. So I thought that pics where enough ??

So , I didnt get another one , but I bought the same one again . And AGAIN I snapped it .... No injuries here ....
Called them AGAIN , SEND THEM OTHER PICS , but no reply ...
They would called back .....Never called back ....

I NEVER BUYING LSR AGAIN .... JUNK IT IS ..

I BUY HERMANN, ROLL , Leager or RPM BUT NO LSR ANYMORE

MY 2 cents

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 03:49 PM
didnt u already say that:confused: lol

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-09-2002, 03:50 PM
eh , indeed , but the server was doing funny ???:confused: :confused:

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 03:56 PM
lol its ok bro, just messin with ya:D

LSR
12-09-2002, 03:59 PM
MSL

I did not say that if you ride hard or go big our stuff will break. I just think its funny how everyone thinks that aftermarket parts are indestructable. Our parts are far stronger than stock and comparable with all other manufactures in the industry. I am not denying that the 400EX has issues. I know for a fact that we are not the only manufacturer that had to deal with these issues. I could post pictures but I am not about to start puting down other companies in hopes to gain respect. I realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Sheldon
LSR Sales Manager

Ralph
12-09-2002, 04:20 PM
whya are your prices so high! since u guys are such a big mass producing company u should be able to sell them cheaper. metal costs less when bought in large quantities... what is going on?

iceman2488x
12-09-2002, 04:43 PM
i hate to be one of the haters ....but.............

LSR does suck in my opinion, i ordered a axle carrier and ended up with hubs and they wouldnt let me return the hubs ...so i was stuck with a 160 dollar set of hubs...and 2 months later, the right one broke...so i have 1 160 dollar lsr hub and a piece of metal sitting in a ditch outside of my basement...i will never buy any of their products again. I think the axle carrier is about to go bad also.

BadA$$440
12-09-2002, 04:49 PM
Man, you guys are really hurting LSR. this site gets 19 million hits a month. It sounds lie LSR has poor service and parts but why are they well known and why do so many Pros use them?

Things break, ***** happens. You pay 6,000 for a quad but u dont go crying to honda for a new one when you break its parts do you? Alot of you are acting very immature about all this. Im surprised this thread isnt locked up with all this flaming.

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 05:03 PM
Man I love this thread.

Sheldon, you guys need to fire Jack, he is killing ya.:D

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 05:04 PM
"Things break, ***** happens. You pay 6,000 for a quad but u dont go crying to honda for a new one when you break its parts do you? Alot of you are acting very immature about all this. Im surprised this thread isnt locked up with all this flaming."

Its not flaming when you have facts to back up your bad experiences with companies, its called sharing info. to help the other sucker out.
:D

Ralph
12-09-2002, 05:21 PM
thats what this site is supposed to do warn you, i will never order from lsr now cause i will be afraid of ordering a pb block off and instead geting a titanium frame and that i will have to pay for it

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
I am just very pleased to see some new products. That new Z swingarm looks VERY VERY tough!! If i didnt just buy a swingarm a few months ago, i would prob. hit up there new ones!

You are a lsr dealer I know, is that why you have a high quality LSR frontend and rear end? Ha, ha, thats what I thought. I can read your sig ya know.:blah :blah :blah

Ralph
12-09-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by LSR
MSL

I did not say that if you ride hard or go big our stuff will break. I just think its funny how everyone thinks that aftermarket parts are indestructable. Our parts are far stronger than stock and comparable with all other manufactures in the industry.

fag
LSR Sales Manager

but when ur product is weaker than a different product that is :

less expensive and that u dont have to worry about having to pay for the wrong part

that is just ridicules, i guess the sticker is worth the 300$ more...eh?

QuadRacer041
12-09-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by LSR
People that have been with us for a while know that we have re designed our parts if they failed. As for the gentleman that started the thread, You are right our warranties are for one year and to the original purchaser only. That is pretty standard for any aftermarket company. You really can't complain too much since you said you bought the quad for dirt cheap and it was thrashed with broken shock linkage. That doesn't sound like normal wear and tear to me. Yes, ATV's are designed for recreation. If they were designed to be put through what we put them throught then when you pay $6,000 for a new quad you shouldn't have to replace all the suspension as soon as you get it. We make parts far stronger than stock but that doesn't mean that they are indestructable. I can break anything put in front of me, given the time.

Sheldon
LSR Sales

if you read the last dew lines of this post sheldon, thats kinda what it looks like your saying there. in your last post your say " i didnt say if you ride hard or go big our stuff will break", but right here you say you'll break anything with time, so which is it?

also, looks like a pattern here, go look at were that other arm cracked. same spot

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Things break, ***** happens. You pay 6,000 for a quad but u dont go crying to honda for a new one when you break its parts do you?

Thats the whole point of an aftermarket company, their suppose to take the stock part of a quad and find a way to improve it, and thats why we pay good money for this improved product. Yea sure, LSR may be stronger than stock, but why buy LSR when theres another company making something stronger than stock AND LSR :p I know I don't have proof...but lets take a vote of who broke the most parts by a certain company...something tells me LSR will be at the top of the list.

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by LSR
MSL

I did not say that if you ride hard or go big our stuff will break. I just think its funny how everyone thinks that aftermarket parts are indestructable. Our parts are far stronger than stock and comparable with all other manufactures in the industry. I am not denying that the 400EX has issues. I know for a fact that we are not the only manufacturer that had to deal with these issues. I could post pictures but I am not about to start puting down other companies in hopes to gain respect. I realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Sheldon
LSR Sales Manager

"I did not say that if you ride hard or go big our stuff will break. I just think its funny how everyone thinks that aftermarket parts are indestructable. "

Ok i know LSR aint indestructible now,So then y dont you guys back ur product more than a year,Do you guys know that LSR is weak and will break?

Ralph
12-09-2002, 05:42 PM
lol lsr must feel like ****, big reality check,,, i think we see lower prices in the future and better products until then lets boycott!!!

James70214
12-09-2002, 06:18 PM
Quad 041

I gotta post the pic of mine. It cracked in the same place but on the left side. Guess what. It was a LONESTAR.
Hey I got a joke.
What do LSR and Dura Blue have in common?
They both suck!! HAhAHa

MX26
12-09-2002, 06:18 PM
I just read all those posts... Heh.. Dang.. Im a geek :cool:

Well, I will say that I bought some LSR a-arms for my Banshee last year, and they appeared to be good quality parts. Once I got the camber/castor dialed in, they worked flawlessly. When I first got them though, I laid all the parts out on my bed, and to be quite honest, THEY'RE NOT WORTH $725.00. Guys, come on. Where in God's green earth do you see those parts worth SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS? Some 4130 chromoly, a few welds, some ball joints, and a powdercoating job. Care to tell us how much profit you're making off a set of these things?

Also, the reason LSR is so popular is because they have been unchallenged in the past. Laeger was the only other comparable(price-wise) to Lonestar, and they were more expensive. So how do you think LSR got the good reputation? Being one of the only, and one of the cheapest builders out there. Now, the new kids on the block are out pricing and out classing them.

I apologize if I'm stepping on anyone's toes here, but that is just what I feel. If LSR wants to address my issues, so be it. I'm very happy with my LSR +4 axle, and my a-arms were good quality, but come on guys.. Drop the prices for us A/B/C Level riders!! Not everyone can afford to buy new parts every day, and if we could, I'd buy Walsh and not worry about it!!!

Ralph
12-09-2002, 06:24 PM
cough cough BOYCOTT cough cough

look now that he relizes he is doing wrong he is not back...

330exracer122
12-09-2002, 06:51 PM
this isn;t fair i wanna join this but i can't my lsr swingarm hasn't ****ted out on me. i guess ill have to break it. lol

Ralph
12-09-2002, 06:55 PM
my cousin has a 2 foot high jump for his xr80 and if u come over we will break it by the end of te day... or u could just lift up the front wheels up and let it sit like that for a day and they swingarm will break...

wilkin250r
12-09-2002, 06:59 PM
I hope you are reading this Sheldon.

It seems to me that many have issue with the HANDLING of complaints, which is an issue you can and should address. I had a few problems with an axle I recieved. The retaining ring wasn't seated properly, which made the sprocket hub crooked. I even sent pictures.

*LSLR rep* "Did you put it in the bearing carrier and spin it to verify that it is crooked?"

*me* "No"

*LSR REP* "Than how do you know that it's crooked?"

Because I can see.

Because I have a Degree in Engineering.

Because I have an entire lab full of measurment and test equipment to verify that it is crooked.

None of this addressed the retaining ring, which should have been grounds enough alone for a replacement.

I don't want a hassle when I'm trying to return a defective part. I hope you take some of this to heart, and re-train your service reps. The phrase gets beaten to death "The customer is right" If you don't believe in it, if your customers are hassle to you, pretty soon you won't have any.

330exracer122
12-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Word

4punksdad
12-09-2002, 07:06 PM
.........lets keep this "discussion" clean.

ride300exred
12-09-2002, 07:06 PM
I have had a couple LSR products before .
My Axle I have to say has been flawless I love it But I bought a dual row LSR bearing carrier for my old 300ex needless to say 3 months later It was shot and Ruined my axle also a bearing basically exploded inside causing massive damage I called LSR and they wouldn't replace it ? They said I must Have installed it properly ?
Well How Was I supposed to install it properly with no directions ?
I followed my repair manual and did it correctly ?
Does that Mean I did it wrong ?
Ok well not in my book .
Anyhow I am not all up for buying LSR products although I will have to say i like their axles .
And just a tip for ya lsr Can you make the splines on the rotor side come out a little farther my nut isnt on there by much .
Thanks
Kris

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 07:17 PM
After seeing all these replies and doing an exsperiment of my own i have came up with this Hypothesis:If u wanna ride hard and MX u cant run LSR...:grr

Ralph
12-09-2002, 07:21 PM
true ^

Jnine
12-09-2002, 07:24 PM
Hello Guys:

One of the most important things in making your stuff last longer is suspension.

In some cases the design of a part can effect how long it lasts.

If you run a low quality shock or even a shock that is not setup correctly or bottoming out, those forces WILL be transmitted to other parts, and they WILL cause a failure. Eventually anything can be broken with poor shock setup. Another thing that can accelerate breaking parts is flat-landing off every jump. Don't do it if you can help it! Constantly flat landing everything can wreck your front end, frame, and rear end. 4130 and the other alloys used for aftermarket parts is more than twice as strong as the stock material, but it is designed to flex, not take constant hits from a bottoming shock.

Talk to you later.

JA

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 07:56 PM
Even Jnine is getting some.:D

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 07:58 PM
I have read all these bad experiences, and like myself, I dont think it is the product failure that upsets us the most, rather the LSR employee saying "You must have done something wrong, its not our fault, we will not work with you"................

Sheldon, talk is cheap.

Fire Jack. Thats all the advice you get from me, Ive helped you enough by enlightened you on this posting, which is more that Jack ### did for me.:D

forum
12-09-2002, 08:11 PM
John arens is getting to be well liked thats forsure. Honesty is Getting him many potential customers. I have only seen one swing arm break and guess what it was?? LSR. For the price of your products, the quailty is not there! pEriod! Drop your prices to somewares around arens Bros(jnine) John Arens has seen the benifit of this website and is using it, Im not saying his just selling his product on this site, thats not it at all. in fact is first posts he never included his real name. someone had to find that out for them selves. he was just giving some honest facts on stock frames, He never even mentioned his frames untill someone had asked! ALthough i would never buy lsr swingarm,frame or a arms I may buy a lsr axle. But i feel for LSR and Sheldon, It does take guts to face this ! But Sheldon you need to buckle down and start putting some big time effort into things! and do some major testing! I agree everything is not indestructable. But your swingarms break to d@mn easy, thats a fact. Your a arms on the other hand seem to be good but are to much money! Go buy a few frames from such companies as roll,arens,leager and physicaly test the crap outa all of them equaly, and untill you can get your stuff working as well as the others sell it for half the price as the others! and not half the price of roll cause thats still too much. Even dirtwheels said arens frame seemed to hold up better! DIRTWHEELS!!! and dirtwheels says everything is good!. If you like I can start bragging about your stuff just send a complete chassis kit for a 400ex with 426 engine too
... you get the picture.

Sick0
12-09-2002, 08:29 PM
I'm surprised LSR doesn't make durablue axles. I think if you a lonestar swingarm , you should ruan a durablue so the axle breaks before the swingarm.:devil

Just joking.

But From whats I've seen the quailty/ compared to prices isn't that good. I look at the a-arms and think there over priced. I seen better design swingarms from orther companys the sell at a cheaper price.

I think you pay more for the name. I haven't heard any good things about, so maybe be I'm bi-est(sp).

12-09-2002, 08:35 PM
The sermon has begun

Oh man I never thought this thread was gonna get this good or heated :) Now if we could only keep it clean or get off the blah blah sux stuff maybe we could really get some results and help LSR with their Public relations. I do think that LSR posting is a good thing for the site and hope we dont chase Sheldon away.

I know that like many have said (both ex'rs and Sheldon of LSR) any part can be broken and sometimes its a weak part other times abuse or bad engineering by the OEM (the 400ex and raptor both have some swing arm design flubs that help bend and crack swings and axles) or even a combo of the above.

What I think is seriously the "real problem" is both the high retail prices in this industry and customer service.

No one wants to spend $700-$800 for a aftermarket part and have it go bad, no matter who's fault. I know I am still running a stk steering stem cause I know the $300.00 one will bend just as well as the $40.00 one from Honda. get my point here.

I think Sheldon needs to be thanked for posting here and I hope you are smart enough to see beyond some of the off color comments and see the real value of this thread to LSR. It appears that you not only have an opportunity to explain LSR's take on some of these problems but also now have a "real" understanding of your customers feelings, complaints, expectations and needs etc.

Some of the harsh comments should also be looked at closely as there seems to be more than a swing arm or a-arm that went bad, and I am thinking that these customers were not hapy with both the outcome and their treatment when they called for warrantee.

MXBubs is spot on in his remarks about your customer service and as I posted earlier I had gone round and round till I got lucky and spoke with Matt (please do at least give him a pat on the back if you cant afford more :) ) believe me this was a very frustrating time and there was nothing wrong with the product except that it was the wrong one. As said earlier in this thread your people (Jack) just didnt seem to care and were far from helpfull and even borderline rude. I am sure this is part of the problems you are seeing here. If you like either e-mail or pm if you desire details on this.

I personally have had no problems with the quality of LSR products and though I list none in my signature I do have a pb block off and a axcaliber axle on a yamaha from LSR. I have seen the cracked swing arms and I know this wasnt just a LSR problem but LSR does seem to get more market share so I guess they get more probs too.

So lets take it a little easier on Sheldon and let him feel more welcome even if we dont agree with his answers. Dont lie or down play your problems but think how you would react to some of the things said earlier.

One question though Mr Sheldon is what you think you can do for correcting both the future warrantee handling and certain customer service problems.

Scott400EX
12-09-2002, 08:44 PM
I just bought a LSR swing arm im not racing or anything but ill let ya know how it goes. From what ive read here your doggin LSR hard!!!!!!!! I do agree there stuff is overpriced Buti got a deal on a new style new one so maybe things will be ok.

Sick0
12-09-2002, 09:00 PM
I would run a lonestar swingarm, just not whats they charge for it. If you can pick one up for a good price the go for it. There swingarms soulnd like there are not that bad if you not a pro racer. But why pay 650 then for a swing arm.

Ralph
12-09-2002, 09:09 PM
i know i am buyng herman or rpm,,, i realy feel bad for sheldon and i think and hope some things might change over at ls, if nothing does then thats proof that they are just ignorant a-holes who jsut care for the money and nothing else. well guess what people will stop buyng,,, you lost about 200 potential customers in one day... tommrow word will get out on a nother forum 200 more and then more people will see it and then ur last chance will br to pay dirtwheels to say ur stuff is good but who believes dirtwheels anyway? start cleaning ur place up. hire noligable employes, thoughen up your swingamrs, lower prices and get ur head out of ur *** and listen to people and show them u care and respect them....

Bean
12-09-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
The sermon has begun

Oh man I never thought this thread was gonna get this good or heated :) Now if we could only keep it clean or get off the blah blah sux stuff maybe we could really get some results and help LSR with their Public relations. I do think that LSR posting is a good thing for the site and hope we dont chase Sheldon away.

I know that like many have said (both ex'rs and Sheldon of LSR) any part can be broken and sometimes its a weak part other times abuse or bad engineering by the OEM (the 400ex and raptor both have some swing arm design flubs that help bend and crack swings and axles) or even a combo of the above.

What I think is seriously the "real problem" is both the high retail prices in this industry and customer service.

No one wants to spend $700-$800 for a aftermarket part and have it go bad, no matter who's fault. I know I am still running a stk steering stem cause I know the $300.00 one will bend just as well as the $40.00 one from Honda. get my point here.

I think Sheldon needs to be thanked for posting here and I hope you are smart enough to see beyond some of the off color comments and see the real value of this thread to LSR. It appears that you not only have an opportunity to explain LSR's take on some of these problems but also now have a "real" understanding of your customers feelings, complaints, expectations and needs etc.

Some of the harsh comments should also be looked at closely as there seems to be more than a swing arm or a-arm that went bad, and I am thinking that these customers were not hapy with both the outcome and their treatment when they called for warrantee.

MXBubs is spot on in his remarks about your customer service and as I posted earlier I had gone round and round till I got lucky and spoke with Matt (please do at least give him a pat on the back if you cant afford more :) ) believe me this was a very frustrating time and there was nothing wrong with the product except that it was the wrong one. As said earlier in this thread your people (Jack) just didnt seem to care and were far from helpfull and even borderline rude. I am sure this is part of the problems you are seeing here. If you like either e-mail or pm if you desire details on this.

I personally have had no problems with the quality of LSR products and though I list none in my signature I do have a pb block off and a axcaliber axle on a yamaha from LSR. I have seen the cracked swing arms and I know this wasnt just a LSR problem but LSR does seem to get more market share so I guess they get more probs too.

So lets take it a little easier on Sheldon and let him feel more welcome even if we dont agree with his answers. Dont lie or down play your problems but think how you would react to some of the things said earlier.

One question though Mr Sheldon is what you think you can do for correcting both the future warrantee handling and certain customer service problems.

this is probably the most adult, intelligent, thought out answer in this post so far, i hav only noticed mostly people whining about parts, sh*t, i hav blown up stock honda pistons, and heads, does that mean honda sucks, sh*t no, Durablue has more axels per area out than any other, so their stuff is going to break more, its reletivity, commmon sence, more stuff out, more its going to break, LSR has alot of parts out, so their stuff is going to break more than RPM, who doesnt hav half the parts out problably as LSR does

OutlawEX
12-09-2002, 09:14 PM
I agree with LRd,and also stand behind ur product more!!

beerock
12-09-2002, 09:21 PM
I had called up lsr for a set of double row bearings. I said something like, "you can lower that bearing kit price a little bit from 100 bux right?" He said NO, I proceeded to laugh and I mentioned how there swingarms sucked.

I was pretty mad that they wouldnt even budge on a set of double row bearings and seals.

I CALLED UP HERRMANN RACING and bought the same bearings and seals for $30 BUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON LSR 100 bux for your bearings??????????

thats rediculous!!!!!!!!!!

im not gonna go into the lsr a-arms
Ill just say two words
BUMP STEER

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 09:25 PM
I want to reitterate, my biggest gripe was not the quality, rather the rude service. I have yet to get a rebuttle. I can only guess because there isnt a logical one.

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 09:30 PM
MXbubs:
#1 i am not a direct LS dealer.
#2 i do not run any of there products as of yet, so if u read my sig. then u would see that NOTHING is LS oriented.

As most of you know i am the manager of a bike shop. And the last thing i want to do is leave a customer leave the store unhappy. But sometimes u just cant please everyone. I nor could any of you comprehend the load that LSR goes through in each working day. Do you realize how many sets of a-arms, swingarms, axles, steering stems, etc they would put out a day?? Now what would u want, a company that will put out the product that will be better then stock and wait....2 weeks for it and pay 500 for a swingarm. Or order something from one of the "elite" builders wait a YEAR for it, then when u get it have it crack, and pay almost 2 times as much? Ive seen Leager, LSR, RPM, Houser, Arens, and yes even the one and only Roll design products have there flaws. Working at a bike shop, and going to races almost every weekend, u see this stuff. But i can GARUNTEE out of all of those, and prob. alot of those combines LS has more products than any one of those companys combined. SO yes u will hear about there products breaking more then most. Im not saying that i agree with LSRs customer service, cuase i have talked with them a few times, and yes i have delt with much friendlier companys. But that doesnt mean that you chould come on and pound them into the ground.

Now i dont know of one single company(and if they did they would NOT be in business) that will warranty a swingarm or anything of that nature that has been through various owners, and who knows what kind of abuse. I know i wouldnt either. ANd like Sheldon said, there is always more to the story then what is told over the internet. But it is really sad to see someone such as MXbubs, who is a great guy to get info from, and who i gained alot of respect from by reading is informative posts, break down to this level. Leave the baching and name calling for the kids MX.

I say we wait to see what Sheldon sais b4 anyone makes anymore attacks on him or LSR. Cut him some slack and let him explain himself. I think we owe him that much. Afterall is he the one that didnt help u guys???

DEAL
12-09-2002, 09:37 PM
Too tell you the truth, I have seen more pictures on this site of cracked LSR swingarms than stockers! Which is odd.
When my stocker goes south, I'm going with a laeger.

12-09-2002, 09:38 PM
Afterall is he the one that didnt help u guys???

Now it appears the one you speak of is Mr Arse :)

Sorry couldnt help it, was too inviting.

It does seem like I said earlier that much of these problems could have been avoided or at least not as hostile if handled more professionaly.

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 09:40 PM
i think that is becuase alot of guys dont sit there and take pics of there stock swingarms cracking. I think someone on the forum had a pic of the stock swingarm completely snapped in half.

Mxbubs
12-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Extremeracer posted

"Do you realize how many sets of a-arms, swingarms, axles, steering stems, etc they would put out a day?? "

The real question is "Do you realize how much money I just spent on a subframe only to have a guy tell me I dont know how to put one on?"

I do not take back the frustation I vented. I have good reason.

No rebuttle, no apology from LSR. My original opinion stands.

I hear ya Extreme. Go buy a set of shoes offline for 125$ only to get them in and they be the wrong size. You call the company and they tell you "Sir, its not our fault they dont fit, you must be doing something wrong".....

Can you see my frustration?

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 10:01 PM
dont get me wrong MX, i do understand completely. If i paid that much money i want it to fit and work FLAWLESSLY! I just dont think that all the bashing to LSR was needed. Im not saying they LSR was right. And i think Sheldon may have tried to help you out b4 but if he didnt now, would u blame him?

12-09-2002, 11:41 PM
I think part of the problem with the symantics of what you two are saying is that some things in this industry are handled very oddly due to the large amount of younger riders trying to install things themselves.

Seems like the many MFG's of aftermarket parts like the business they get from our younger members but also dont want to have to be handling such a large portion of their orders two or three times due to inexperienced installers and problems that arent from the mfg of the product itself.

I would think between this and the unimagineable amount of question only phone calls one could understand why the people on the other end get frazzled. but I dont think it stops there either cause I dont know of one company I have delt with in any industry that likes comebacks or warrantee replacements and most all encourage their employees to weed out as many as possible. Some have better polices on the warrantee handling than others so we need to be carefull when the time comes.

MXbubs one thing though I think you would do better next time if you could get your point across more politely and with all the anger or frustration caused you included but somehow with out the slams etc. It aint easy took me a long time to learn, but its actually more fun this way. :)

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 12:28 AM
"MXbubs one thing though I think you would do better next time if you could get your point across more politely and with all the anger or frustration caused you included but somehow with out the slams etc. It aint easy took me a long time to learn, but its actually more fun this way. "

No disrespect intended.........but I had no point. I dont care if people see my side or if LSR cares. Its a free country, they cant make me buy LSR parts. If that day comes, then maybe Ill care, or have a point.

I have my money, they dont.
:D :D

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-10-2002, 04:23 AM
guys

Shortly putted together :

- Parts are too expensive compared to other companies
- Service SUCKS ( i know what I am talking about ).
- If we call they think we are stupid and talk us cheap out of the door .
- They have a way to big mouth and attitude .

What could be done about it :

- try to get some lower prices on parts
- Improve your service by firing JACK ****.Because he is an ***hole .I had to deal with him also , and friendlyness is not in his dictionary.
- Listen to what people have to say and learn out of there complaints/Remarks .
- Get rid of your attitude .

I agree with everyone in here that everything could get broken . I agree that we abuse things . But do not come with the explanation , why are Pro riders using them , if it is crap ?

Well , Pro riders are sponsord , I am not . If they brake something , they get it directly ,.We have to wait 6 months and face Jack *** and his unfriendlyness . So I want good parts for 600-700-800 $ and if they brake I want some GOOOD Customer support . So if you read this MR Sales Manager , you know what you must do ...

my .2 cents

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 04:55 AM
Now i dont know of one single company(and if they did they would NOT be in business) that will warranty a swingarm or anything of that nature that has been through various owners, and who knows what kind of abuse. I know i wouldnt either. ANd like Sheldon said, there is always more to the story then what is told over the internet. But it is really sad to see someone such as MXbubs, who is a great guy to get info from, and who i gained alot of respect from by reading is informative posts, break down to this level. Leave the baching and name calling for the kids MX.

first of all im no kid, ive been around the auto sports bussiness for a long time (ie... Drag racing) so ive seen many after market companies in action.
im my opinion lsr doesnt treat custemers fairly.

second and most important, like ive said before and like said earlier in this post, that is what this site is for, for the avarge rider to come here ask questions try to get informed about what products are good and which aren't and that includes service too. there have been quite few post about people who complain about stuff they've but there have been many many more post about people very happy with products they've bought. it works both ways.
just because maybe you have, are a dealer, or heard that a certain company is good, doesnt mean everybody likes them or has had good luck with them.
some people on this site and these comapnys have to take the good with the bad.people are gonna be happy and people are gonna be pi$$ed.

MSL
12-10-2002, 06:31 AM
Customer Service is the key to repeat business.

Alot of people that buy aftermarket parts are young men and women that are still in school and they work a part time job to buy things they want or they talk mom and dad into buying them the parts and when there is a problem it should be addressed properly and professionally not rudely and treated with disrespect. That will kill your repeat business.

I hope this thread will open the eyes of not only LSR but other businesses as well.

I understand about warrenties i deal with them every day and if a product is out of warrenty then you cannot expect a replacement for free but you can and should expect to be treated like a valued customer.

12-10-2002, 09:13 AM
:o

wilkin250r
12-10-2002, 09:22 AM
After reading a set of posts by Jnine, even though I do not own any of his products as of yet, I am already a loyal customer.

When Sheldon from LSR came to the forum to personally address complaints about products and customer service, I gained alot of respect LSR, initially. But he STILL hasn't addressed all the issues that have arisen.

I'm not looking for assurance that LSR parts are indestructible. Nothing is. I have no problem with a 1 yr warrenty, I think that is reasonable. I won't get into price.

However, I AM looking for assurance that the customer service issue is being addressed. I don't want to be told that my Engineering degree and lab full of measurement equipment is wrong.

If I call to address and issue, I want to hear "What can we do to fix the problem?"

I'm hearing "You must not know what you're doing!"

Likewise, from Sheldon personally "You have your sub frame and its the color you wanted it!! Enough Said. "

Is that professional?

12-10-2002, 09:48 AM
No disrespect intended.........but I had no point. I dont care if people see my side or if LSR cares. Its a free country, they cant make me buy LSR parts. If that day comes, then maybe Ill care, or have a point.

I know what you mean there bubs but I did have a point :) and that was about your initial contact with them and, if you dont let rude and arrogant people get the better of you and you keep after what you believe to be right you can really get them good and maybe get a fair disposition of the problem. It worked for me.

important, like ive said before and like said earlier in this post, that is what this site is for, for the avarge rider to come here ask questions try to get informed about what products are good and which aren't and that includes service too. there have been quite few post about people who complain about stuff they've but there have been many many more post about people very happy with products they've bought. it works both ways.

This is so true and completly makes up for all the problems with the net cause no matter how many people can "hide behind the annonaminitty" (sp?) of these forums there is still great amounts of knowledge avail if you can read between the lines.

I hope this thread will open the eyes of not only LSR but other businesses as well. Amen. That would be nice. Is anyone listening????

RICO> Houser makes some nice stuff and I have some of their products on my quad BUT they are far from perfect also. Maybe we just think there better due to superior customer service, but theres room for improvement there too (nice job there Erin :) )

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 09:55 AM
yeah well they didnt send me extra stickers!!:grr Maybe ill start a post on that, lol;)

Quad Racer 55
12-10-2002, 10:10 AM
Mxbubs,
First off I want to clear the air and say that I do not work for Lonestar. I do know Jack and to be quite honest he is one of the coolest guys in the industry. He is a racer and he knows what he is talking about when it comes to parts. So he did not know a powdercoat color. (Fire Hime for that?). Do you know how many calls they get each day from guys like you? "I hand built this YZ426 with nitros and your parts do not fit my gold framed frame that I just welded together" What are they supposed to do here?

Does not sound to me like in any of your rant that you have a point to why Jack was rude?

The rest of You,
You complain about cost and durability, but the one thing that I do not see you guys complaining about is timeframe? Have any of you ever tried to order a Leager or Roll Chassis? Good luck getting it this year! As for other companines not breaking...Wow shelter lifes that you live in. I have seen an Arnes chassis snap in half. Don't belive me as Wes Milller about it. I have seen Leager Swingarms break. I have one sitting on my shop floor to prove it. Stuff happens but I find it funny how most of you guys still run LSR products and when push comes to shove still would.

MSL
12-10-2002, 10:36 AM
but the one thing that I do not see you guys complaining about is timeframe?

It is obvious you didnt read the whole thread.

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 10:42 AM
Well put 55!!!!

I think alot of ppl on this thread just started B!tchin because they know they wouldnt get flamed doing it. Someone saw a beloved Arens chassis snap. Does that mean that you guys arent going to buy his parts? Prob. not. And maybe when u go to call if one of his parts has a malfunction and someone at his shop is having a bad day. U gonna flame them too? You have to look at it through all aspects b4 u try to completely bash a company. Im sure they dont have meetings at LSR to figure out how they can p!ss customers off. i can only imagine the calls lonestar gets everyday from a bunch of "know-it-all" kids, or someone that has NO idea what they are talking about. "hey i need one of those thingys that are on the back of my 4 wheeler, i goes on that spinny thing, that holds the tires on. U know that thing by the things that make u stop" I know 1st hand how many ppl call like this a day. And u would be surprised! I would get annoyed too. Did u ever think that maybe a tweeked frame can put extra stress on a swingarm causing it to crack prematurely? thats like buying a set of $25 brake pads, they were out the 1st day u ride them, u call the company to complain, when in all reality it is prob. because your piston is sticking cause u dont maintain it. I think alot of you guys are blaming them for something that could happen if u bought any swingarm. Sure the subframe was prob. messed up and yes they should have fixed it, but everyone that wants to complain about a cracked swingarm thats 2-3 years old........how long do u expect it to last:confused:

Doibugu2
12-10-2002, 10:56 AM
Extreme,

Let me ask you this. What is LSR's customer base? Is it the professional rider they give free / discounted parts too, that swears how great there product is.

Or

Is it the 16 year old dumb kid that probably doesn't know much but pays $750 for overpriced steel.

You can support LSR all you want, but...

Remember this, when you and Sheldon are trying to fix a problem that these guys have, your not dealing with 1 dumb kid in your store or over the phone. Your dealing with 5000 potential customers. Thats a lot of people to piss off because LSR does not have good customer service.

MSL
12-10-2002, 10:58 AM
Extremeracer i see your point all the gripping being done here is not only because parts broke its the way the customers are treated when they call for help or advice. There is no reason to be rude to customers when they call i dont care if you are having a bad day or not.
If you can not deal with customers in a profesional manner nomatter if the question or request is stupid or from an 11 year old then you need to find a different line of work. Alot of companies loose business everyday because their customer reps have no people skills.

If i treated my companies customers rudely i would be out of a job.

Kids talk thier parent into spending alot of money with companies like LSR so dont brush them off just because they are kids.

Kids=potential customers

12-10-2002, 11:11 AM
I can do the booga lou..:huh

Quad Racer 55
12-10-2002, 11:18 AM
Can someone please explain to me the RUDE service that they experienced at LSR?

So far it reads to me that people have called up with valid questions and in return LSR has asked questions back to try and help you solve the issue at hand? Sounds to me like you guys feel insulted that they are asking you PRO MECHANICS what you are doing!

Wired
12-10-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I can do the booga lou..:huh

whats the booga lou? :blah wow this thread heated up real quick :eek:

Wired
12-10-2002, 11:26 AM
hey quad racer i was in pheonix arizona last week and stayed at chumly's house (you know scott right?). talk about some kick @ss LSR products, little's new frame and parts are unbelievable! i was even lucky enough to help work on it :blah that thing rips, only problem we were having was the crf engine making weird noises... brand new engine too, ya win some you lose some

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 11:27 AM
quad racer 55 why dont you go crawl back under that rock you came from ok.
the only reason you are here is cause you buddies at lonestar asked you to come and stick up for them.!
get out we dont want you here.
its so funny how when ever there is a problem and a company is getting negative comments about them out come the guys from the same state as the company with only 1-2-3 post on OUR site and start talkin $hit.:rolleyes:

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 11:32 AM
extreme,
i broke 2 lsr swing arms on my 400ex 1 was about 4 months old and the other was about 9 months old.

MSL
12-10-2002, 11:38 AM
i broke 2 lsr swing arms on my 400ex 1 was about 4 months old and the other was about 9 months old.

Did they replace them?
Was they under warrenty?

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 11:40 AM
everyone welcome the new administrator quad041, he now has the right to tell everyone who is allowed on the site and how isnt wanted by ALL exriders:rolleyes:

Wired
12-10-2002, 11:42 AM
:eek: :eek: lets all calm down now shall we? im off to class right now and when i get back i hope i dont have to place anyone in a corner for time out!!!!

i wish i was a mod :D :blah

Pappy
12-10-2002, 11:44 AM
haha..... simma.....simma donna now:)

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 11:47 AM
yes they were both warrentied but..............with the first one they told me it would be a few weeks and after a month of waiting i couldnt wait anymore so i bought the second one.i finally got the warrentied one back about 3 months after i sent it in. i sold that, but still had the second one i bought on my bike, i broke that after it was around 9 months old.i sent it back and was told around a month or so. after a month and a half i started calling each time i was told it was at the powder coaters, after a coupke weeks of that i finally called up really *****en and was told it was sent out a day or two prior to that. about 2 weeks later there is a note on my door from fed ex saying i had to go there to pick it up and pay shipping charges needed to be paid.
now when i talked to lsr they never told me i had to pay return shipping they never charged me on the first one i broke.its not so bad that i had to pay but they could have told me.

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 11:48 AM
:D

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
everyone welcome the new administrator quad041, he now has the right to tell everyone who is allowed on the site and how isnt wanted by ALL exriders:rolleyes:

if thats how you read it, then so be it.

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 11:50 AM
:rolleyes:

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 11:50 AM
so they did replace it?? :D
im sure alot of ppl that u ask that were flaming earlier did really get a new piece. let the turth be told!! lol

MSL
12-10-2002, 11:58 AM
Thats great that they replaced it:)

But the cat and mouse game of where is my part oh its here its there its shipped and months later you recieve it now that stinks:( but i am sure LSR is not the only one that does that.

Alot of companies give you the runaround on warrenty work because they are not making anything on it its costing them so they are in no hurry.

Putting you off on the first one worked for them because you couldnt wait for months so you bought another one chaching$$$$$$ straight to the bank;)

BadA$$440
12-10-2002, 12:01 PM
So how bout dem yankees?????

MSL
12-10-2002, 12:02 PM
So how bout dem yankees?????

Cardinals all the way my friend:D

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 12:02 PM
what do yo u mean let the truth be told i never said it wasnt warrinted, if you go back and read youll see that i said only my 250r arm wasnt replaced.
i agree with you msl, but if it gonna be 4 months then say 4 months its better for both parties involved because then im not call every other day askin were it is and gettin all pi$$ed and they're not gettin pi$$ed at me for callin every 5 minutes.

LSR
12-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Here is your chance to voice your opinion, You said that you were all wronged and treated unfairly. If you feel you have a legitiment case or complaint then call me directly an I will resolve the situation.

800-457-7223
Ext. 203

Dan Fisher
Lone Star Racing
Owner / President

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-10-2002, 12:19 PM
YES YES YES , WE GET SOMEBODY FROM LSR THAT WANTS TO Listen to OUR problems ! And it is the president of the firm . You see guys , freedom to speak will help someday ....

:p :p

Scott400EX
12-10-2002, 12:19 PM
I think its true that we hear more about LSR swing arms breaking because they sell so many of them. If they were like some other MFG's and not make as many then we wouldnt hear about it so often.
Its just like cars, car MFG's make a ton of em and more of are known for breaking.
Chromoly is deff stonger than the stock stuff but nothing in is indestructible. If you use and abuse it then eventually its gonna bend or break.
I have never delt with LSR customer service. and hopefully i wont have to for warrantee stuff. But from what ive heard on here i think there is a major overhaul needed on that front.
The better the customer relations the more the customers will return to buy other parts. If u treat the buyer like trash what do you think your gonna get in return TRASH!! and a huge post on a major ATV site like this one. With lots of people seeing what your company is doing with regards to its customers. Thats deffinately bad business.
I just bought a bunch of LSR stuff and im hoping i get what i paid for!!! I got a deal and all the stuff was a lot cheeper than normal but everything is new and i dont want to have to use the warrantee!

Wired
12-10-2002, 12:23 PM
hey dan, we were going to take a look at the LSR facility while we were down last week but we never got around to it. excellent work on keith's new quad by the way! very nice!!! :macho

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 12:27 PM
good LSR is steppin up! Well boys give em a call. I wanna hear all about it. Cuase im willin to bet that LS will take care of the guys that had a problem, if its a legitement cuase.

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Quad 4 post wonder posted:

"Mxbubs,
First off I want to clear the air and say that I do not work for Lonestar. I do know Jack and to be quite honest he is one of the coolest guys in the industry. He is a racer and he knows what he is talking about when it comes to parts. So he did not know a powdercoat color. (Fire Hime for that?). Do you know how many calls they get each day from guys like you? "I hand built this YZ426 with nitros and your parts do not fit my gold framed frame that I just welded together" What are they supposed to do here?"

My friend you are clueless? Ill put things in a nutshell for you. I REFUSE to pay rude, non courteous service. This is American, and I have a right to do that, and I still have my right to tell people about my negative treatment by a corporation. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by LSR
Here is your chance to voice your opinion, You said that you were all wronged and treated unfairly. If you feel you have a legitiment case or complaint then call me directly an I will resolve the situation.

800-457-7223
Ext. 203

Dan Fisher
Lone Star Racing
Owner / President

"Here is your chance" HA! Youve got to be kidding! My chance? Chance for what? You are some confused my friend. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would I want to waste my time. You will never get anymore of my money. If I called you and enlightened you on how non courteous Jack is, that would be doing you a favor. I dont think so buddy.

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 12:39 PM
:huh jjjjeeeeeze.....all over a bad service experiance and a subframe that didnt match up!? Why so much anger. If u have the subframe, it doesnt fit and u want your money back, call him, tell him what happened, and let him take care of it! Jeeze hes trying, and if u talk to him, he will prob. offer u a rebuttle. Man to man, the way an AMERICAN is supposed to handle it!

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Not bad service, down right rude and incourteous. I got the subframe to fit. I had to make it line up, but AS I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES, IT WASNT THE SUBFRAME THAT BOTHERED ME, IT WAS THE TOTAL NON PROFESSIONAL, NON COURTEOUS JACKHOLE THAT ANSWERED THE PHONE. WHAT DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND?

Ralph
12-10-2002, 12:47 PM
hey dan can u explain to use why ur proces are so high? and how exactly to u warranty things who decieds whats done with them? im sure you are a nicer fellow than jack and sheldon did ok but ur the big man, tell us about it will things change?

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 12:48 PM
If I talked to our customers at work as he did me, and sounds like to many others, I would be flipping burgers.

MSL
12-10-2002, 12:48 PM

Looks like LSR is stepping up to the plate trying to resolve everyones legitiment complaints.. He has opened the door
everyone that has a problem step in and see if they can take care of it.

AndrewRRR
12-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Man this thread is a perfect example of the effect of word of mouth. They say, the average customer will tell 2 people about a good experience but tell at least 10 people about a bad experience (or in this case 4000!). I have heard about problems with LSR frames cracking but not swingarms (until now obviously). I hope mine holds up. I have a +4 thick-wall (baja) one so I'm not too worried about it.
I think it's pretty cool that the industry actually watches this forum, there are millions of forums on the internet that should be so lucky. Don't screw it up. Instead of continuing to bad-mouth them, call the president of the company and see what you can resolve. I love getting the chance to talk to the "big wigs" of companies, you can hash things out with someone who can actually make major changes.

Quad Racer 55
12-10-2002, 12:54 PM
Mxbubs,
You still have not answered the question? What did Jack say that was so rude? Now LSR has stepped up to the plate and gave you a direct phone number to complain and you are going to take a pass on this? I truely think you have nothing to complain about and are just being an *****

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
IT WASNT THE SUBFRAME THAT BOTHERED ME, IT WAS THE TOTAL NON PROFESSIONAL, NON COURTEOUS JACKHOLE THAT ANSWERED THE PHONE. WHAT DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND?

The thing i dont understand is this. If it wasnt the subframe, and it was only JACK, why have all the beef with the whole company. You arent talking to jack anymore, u will be talking to the owner. So if all your problem is with Jack, u shouldnt have any problem talking with the owner to make things better, right??:confused:

QuadTrix6
12-10-2002, 01:08 PM
ok i have read pretty much every post in this thread and i just want to say a few things. quad041 i respect your opinions and know that you know a great deal when it comes to quads and just wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with LSR with us, i will now never purchase stuff from LSR, i don't want to go through what you went through.

and yea its great that the so called president of LSR stepped up but its a little late isn't it. i guess they didn't realize the power of this site untill it was too late.

Lastly thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, theres a lot of info on here thats important for people to know, i hate these companys who look at their customers and see green and not people, and sometimes they forget that they will not exist without US. :macho

OutlawEX
12-10-2002, 01:15 PM
What do u guys think,Should i call that now they want to listen...Or what should i do,i think i would cahnge my whole outlook on lsr if they woulda helped me out on ym swinger...But basically when i called last year it was basically a FU symbol to me that i got...so should i call and see what maybe he will do?

Ralph
12-10-2002, 01:18 PM
call and tell us what happens..

MSL
12-10-2002, 01:19 PM
What do u guys think,Should i call that now they want to listen...Or what should i do,i think i would cahnge my whole outlook on lsr if they woulda helped me out on ym swinger...But basically when i called last year it was basically a FU symbol to me that i got...so should i call and see what maybe he will do?

You started this thread you better call:cool:

What will it hurt to hear them out.

OK_400ex
12-10-2002, 01:28 PM
http://www.imperialmotorsports.com/otpics/Arguing%20Over%20The%20Internet.jpg

I've been hanging around this site for a few months now. I've got a 400ex, but I'm not balls out into ATV's. (I haven't posted until now because I've had more questions that answers.) I've been thinking of looking into a few parts for my toy, but now I'm not sure. It sounds like the entire aftermarket is pretty bad.

A buddy of mine is huge into the motorcross scene. He goes to all the races. He said that there are rumors that Lonestar will go down the drain once their head deisgn guy ,Scott Butler, leaves and makes his own stuff. (I saw his name in the post) I guess he's making some gas tanks that are just great. I read the article about his titanium chassis. It sounds like he can put some real parts together.

If that Dan guy is the same one my buddy was talking too, you guys won't get anywhere. My friend called him on a Monday about an issue with a warranty and by Wednesday this Dan guy had completely forgotten his name and what his part was.

I'm getting ready to drop about $1200 on my bike. I must admit that I'm a bit edgy about doing it with Lonestar. I'm not about to waste 10 minutes on the phone with someone that will just blow smoke up my butt. Thanks for the honest remarks guys.

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 01:28 PM
call them. Its an 800# so it wont cost u a thing. Talk to HIM about it, and im sure it will all be straightened out! What u got to lose?

Ralph
12-10-2002, 01:34 PM
maybe this should go in the faq forum or maybe a new section for talking about different companys...

OK_400ex
12-10-2002, 01:37 PM
I'd like something where we can give feedback about our buying/selling experiences. Like I said before, I want to get some new parts, but being new I'm not sure who to get them from.

QuadTrix6
12-10-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by OK_400ex
I'd like something where we can give feedback about our buying/selling experiences. Like I said before, I want to get some new parts, but being new I'm not sure who to get them from.

good idea

MX440exracer
12-10-2002, 01:43 PM
I know i am new, but this was such a good discussion that i had to join in.

All i have to say is wow. I know that if a company has wronged you in the past, it hurts. But here is your chance to make it right. I don't know of any other companys in any industry that would ever do something like this. Take the opportunity to work with them. You have to know they will make it right for you.

As for the people that will never buy a LSR part again:

So you have heard complaints from a handfull of people right? Maybe 8 at the max. Well what about all of the other thousands of people that have never had a problem. Look at the percentages.
Have you ever heard of a car having a defect? So r u never going to buy a car again?

Sure, all these new companies make great parts, but were they even around when the 400 first came out? They probably took the LSR swing arm as a bench mark, and went from there. The tough work was allready done, all they had to was improve on it.

I had one of these orginal 400 ex lsr swing arms. It broke after 2 years. I called them, and they took care of me. They said they know they were having problems with them and that the bugs should be worked out. The new one is a lot beefier (lighter than competitors by far) and i have never had a problem. They took care of me even though it was out of warranty. That to me says a lot. If that is not standing behind a product, then i don't know what is.

It's amazing how nobody ever hears the good about a company, only the bad. There is a reason why LSR sells so many parts, and to a couple people, it might be those previously stated, but what about all of the other thousands of people out there. I am sure they would tell you a whole lot different.

Thanks,

MX440exracer

Wired
12-10-2002, 01:44 PM
sounds like a winner to me. we have LSR, Arens bro's on board and if this site keeps going like it is, we'll have hopefully all the major companies giving us feedback. doesnt hurt to try.

oh yeah, OK_400ex..... Scott Butler is the MAN!!!!

OK_400ex
12-10-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
oh yeah, OK_400ex..... Scott Butler is the MAN!!!!

So is he going to start his own line of parts? If they're like the quality of his titanium chassis I'd buy from him.

Wired
12-10-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by OK_400ex

So is he going to start his own line of parts? If they're like the quality of his titanium chassis I'd buy from him.

not sure, i guess it never got brought up last week at all. he's a A+ quality guy for sure... he even let us freestyle punks stay at his house for 2 days :eek: :eek: lol

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Quad Racer 55
Mxbubs,
You still have not answered the question? What did Jack say that was so rude? Now LSR has stepped up to the plate and gave you a direct phone number to complain and you are going to take a pass on this? I truely think you have nothing to complain about and are just being an ***** [/QUOTe

Its not always what you say, but how you say it.

Im done with this thread.:D

LSR
12-10-2002, 02:35 PM
Honesty remarks, HUH!!!
Let's talk honest, this Scott Butler himself from Lone Star Racing.
I have been reading some of these remarks and I must say that it makes me sick.
Where do I start.
For one, I have no intensions what soever to leave Lone Star and or start my own company. Lone Star has been Great to me as a sponsor and as an employer.
Yes, I did build the titanium 250R but, I built it at LSR and it is an LSR bike, not mine.
And for the guy that says I build some trick gas tanks, I would really like to see one, because I never have.
Yes, I help design and build a lot of Lone Stars products, and yes I would like to say that we have made some excellent changes that make our products even better than they ever have been.
Our products are one of the best out there, we all can make mistakes every now and then and when we do we appologize,you can ask our riders, Keith Little #4, Kory Ellis, #7, Jason Luburgh #9, and Jonny Gallagher our GNCC rider.
You can also call me and ask me any questions you like at LSR
1-800-4lsrace ext. 226
Thanks, and please stop writing rumors unless you know they are true.

Scott (chummley)Butler

Ralph
12-10-2002, 02:53 PM
how many different guys are posting on lsr's name

jack
shelder
dan
scott

12-10-2002, 02:58 PM
sounds like a winner to me. we have LSR, Arens bro's on board and if this site keeps going like it is, we'll have hopefully all the major companies giving us feedback. doesnt hurt to try.

if they don't get run off by members that have had problems in the past..:(

PS..welcome to exriders Lone Star Racing

airheadedduner
12-10-2002, 03:03 PM
I got lots of respect for you guys posting but after all this flameing I think you guys owe LSR a chance and should call. You have obviously had some serious problems but the president of the campany has stepped up. You won't be dealing with some sales rep. or receptioniest this time. Its someone that can do something. If you do anything why not give your input on their products and maybe they will improve on them.

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-10-2002, 03:08 PM
Well I have to say it TOOK a lot LOT of guts from lsr , to take the discussion with us .This proofs they care about our problems . I will call the vise presisent about prob I had in the past , but this actions of them satisfies me .

I am proud that they make good products , only customer / Warranty issues could be handled better by jack ***

Kenny

Ralph
12-10-2002, 03:09 PM
oh lsr, i knwoi ive been bashing you but my lsr axle is chiping some chrom and a sticker would cover it up? (a chance for u to improve on customer service...)

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-10-2002, 03:10 PM
LRD ,

I now it is a joke , but do find it impropriete at this time ...

But mine chipping of chrome also ..

Bean
12-10-2002, 03:22 PM
all i can say is, i am started to become discusted at some members, LSR is tryin to help you out, and u turn your backs and keep complaining, what do u want them to do, box up Scott and mail him to your house so he can help you all personally, if u dont call them with your complaints, that is just really sad, i hav alot of respect for LSR, and i run a few of their parts, and hav yet to hav a problem, i hav heard that LSR swingarms crack, which ones dont?, Dana C ripped his Laeger 250r frame to sh*t when he cased that jump at the freestyle comp, does this mean his chassi sucks, should we hang Laeger by his balls connected to a ceiling?

12-10-2002, 03:25 PM
I'll personally never use LSR again, took em over 1 month to ship a e-brake block off that they said was in stock. they had to go from Arizona to Louisiana.......wow they had to ship it 4 states over and it took over a month, they never e-mailed me back, and the service sucked at hte time. I was pleased with hte product when i got it though, and i am leased with my LSR axle, just if i ever get a swingarm i know not to buy lsr now.

MXbubs, there rude becuase were from Louisiana :p

12-10-2002, 03:30 PM
representin on my banshee lol, hey i dont like the service, but i got what i paid for, could u guys send me a few LSR stickers, my axle is chipping a slight bit

Ralph
12-10-2002, 03:33 PM
im disgusted at hearing that lsr sent some1 hubs instead of what they ordered and then ls not taking the hubs back! i realy dont think anything is going to change, people will still call them and people like jack will still give em an attitude and not care, and i understyand about the warenty not being valid forever, but when some1 says their part doesnt fit and then they tell him that he doesnt know how to put it on? thats pathetic, or a carrier being destroyed after 3 months, and then having to be told from ome jack --- that u didnt put it on right when there is no instructions.

customer service will sell, i like it when i have doubts about my shocks being setup right and having a company(jd performance) tel me to send them back they will have em fixed for no charge, and if there was anything majorly wrong they offered to put on rezzys for free, well the shocks were fine but just the offer was what counts,

arent u guys afraid to order a pb block off and getting a titanium frame and then having some jack --- tell you they wont take it back? lol

LSR
12-10-2002, 03:39 PM
We would never ship somebody the wrong part and not return it. This is getting out of hand.....

Sheldon

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 03:44 PM
i agree. Any company will take something back. If u knew it wasnt the right part, why did u accept it from UPS or however it came:rolleyes:

i smell BS

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 03:46 PM
alot of this nonsense is carrying over into another thread. About axles. Comon guys, because u had a problem with one person at LSR, doesnt mean there whole staff is the same way. I still say LS Axles are the best!! Screw RPM! ANd there new swingarms look to be the shiznit!

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-10-2002, 03:51 PM
the RPM Swingarm is one of the best on the market for the RIGHT price !

But yes , a lot of guys are bull****ting by not telling the whole story I think , otherwise call the Vise Precident and explain and they got it fixed .

They gain some respect by stepping up in this thread .

Ralph
12-10-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by iceman2488x
i hate to be one of the haters ....but.............

LSR does suck in my opinion, i ordered a axle carrier and ended up with hubs and they wouldnt let me return the hubs ...so i was stuck with a 160 dollar set of hubs...and 2 months later, the right one broke...so i have 1 160 dollar lsr hub and a piece of metal sitting in a ditch outside of my basement...i will never buy any of their products again. I think the axle carrier is about to go bad also.

[/I]

Scott400EX
12-10-2002, 04:09 PM
I personally think this is a waste of time with all this flaming against LSR. They are a reputible company that makes some really good stuff. Just the fact that some of you have broken some of there parts doesnt mean they are inferior to anyone else. It means you probably did somthing stupid or crossed the line of strustural integrity of the part!!!!!
I still have yet to talk to anyone at LSR on the phone but im sure that th reason it takes so long is they make tons of parts for a lot of different quads! And its true warrantee stuff does take time becasue the company is in the business to make money not to give out free parts they have to work it in when they can. It takes about 3 or 4 weeks to get a new part anyways!!! so ease up!!!!
Probably half of you guys flaming on here didnt install the parts correctly in the first place and thats why they broke and that's not LSR's fault!!! the fact that you did get a new part shows that LSR does care about there customers even if the part that broke was YOUR fault!!!!!!!!!!

Wired
12-10-2002, 04:12 PM
damn my ex frame snapped AGAIN!!! thats it, im getting a Z.........

get my point? :rolleyes:

lsr doesnt deserve this kinda treatment :o

330exracer122
12-10-2002, 04:14 PM
lol its really hard to install a part wrong an get it to work right with out u noticin lol.. an must of the time its dumby proof an u cant lol

Scott400EX
12-10-2002, 04:15 PM
just like wiredcinqmars said the fact is if you switch brands of parts and abuse that one its still gonna break!!!!!!!!!!

Ease UP!!!

Doibugu2
12-10-2002, 04:16 PM
But don't you think if it is under warrenty that they should replace it?

I'd be mad to if I went through what those guys went through.

airheadedduner
12-10-2002, 04:20 PM

The Z's axle is weak..........better buy a Po-laris:rolleyes:

Wired
12-10-2002, 04:22 PM
good point! :blah hahahaa

actually i am thinking of getting rid of the 416 for the polaris believe it or not :eek: ive talked to a few guys that have them and im really impressed with what they had to say... i grew up on polaris so i have no problem getting one. :cool:

airheadedduner
12-10-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
But don't you think if it is under warrenty that they should replace it?

I'd be mad to if I went through what those guys went through.

If it would have happed to me I wouldn't even want another product from the same company. I know it was expensive but why do it twice??

4punksdad
12-10-2002, 04:34 PM
I just have to see the huge jumps you guys are nailing to bust swing arms. I have never broken a swing arm on anything I have ever owned, and I am no stranger to danger.

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-10-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
I just have to see the huge jumps you guys are nailing to bust swing arms. I have never broken a swing arm on anything I have ever owned, and I am no stranger to danger.

Here is an example of the jumps OutlawEX was hitting to break his LSR swingarm...more than once too :huh

12-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7

Here is an example of the jumps OutlawEX was hitting to break his LSR swingarm...more than once too :huh

thats some awsome air :eek:

Wired
12-10-2002, 04:45 PM
how many times did he case it?

Ralph
12-10-2002, 04:45 PM
omg 4punks, a wheely :eek: ...lol

Ralph
12-10-2002, 04:51 PM
guys seriously guys how do u put on a part wrong and not notice it? hey guys i just got my new swingamr and it wont fit, i can figure out how to attach it to my front spindle, and also how come my steering thingys doesnt fit thorugh my axle? carrier?

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 04:51 PM

your talking about a stock frame, thats differnt, we buy after market parts to replace the infirior(sp) stock ones.

MX26
12-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Sheesh, alot of replys since my post.

Here's my take on it. Guys, either put up or SHUT UP. If you're not willing to take the step and call the numbers that have been given out, quit talking bad about the company. They've been good enough to YOU to offer this, so you should be good enough to them and give them a call. Hey, it's free!!

I do, however; think that it's not cool that it took something of this magnitude to make LSR step up to the plate for their customers. :confused: I think it would be interesting to know what would've happened if(just in case any of you guys do get new parts, or whatever) this post hadn't been created.

When the ***** hits the fan, people start running from everywhere.

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 05:08 PM
i dont hit big jumps, just little one like this. maybe 20' or so

12-10-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by quad041
i dont hit big jumps, just little one like this. maybe 20' or so

i think your keeping something from us :rolleyes: :p

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-10-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by EXracer8601

i think your keeping something from us :rolleyes: :p

LMFAO, no kiddin :huh :p

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 05:12 PM
no way man i dont go big, ask 400ex21, pappy, racerx, ive riddin with them, they'll tell you.:D

4punksdad
12-10-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
omg 4punks, a wheely :eek: ...lol

omg retard............thats about a 7' blip to a flat landing.

12-10-2002, 05:13 PM
no way man i dont go big, ask 400ex21, pappy, racerx, ive riddin with them, they'll tell you.:D

i think thats what u want us to think :p

QuadRacer041
12-10-2002, 05:14 PM
ok maybe 25'

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-10-2002, 05:15 PM
Whats this then...30ft? :huh

12-10-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7
Whats this then...30ft? :huh

no comment, he's guilty :p

Ralph
12-10-2002, 05:21 PM
guys after having a good long conversationwith the owner, i dont think so bad. if u ever have any problems with ur stuff just call and ask for dan fisher

4punksdad
12-10-2002, 05:23 PM
still no broken swingarms,,,,,,,,,,,,still stock :D

OutlawEX
12-10-2002, 05:28 PM
how many times did he case it?

Sorry buddy never cased that jump or any at my personal track here is another from a local track called zero gravity,sorry about the quality..

Pappy
12-10-2002, 05:28 PM

who go big...lou? :confused: you must be kidding:o

Quadfather
12-10-2002, 05:38 PM
Quote from Moto Joe Racer's catalog:

Lone Star Racing has the widest selection of swingarms available in the USA! Made from 4130 chromoly LSR swingarms are designed to last a lifetime of abuse.

They know these products are going to be jumped, bumped, and ridden extremely hard. This isn't the first thread showing that their swingarms are prone to break. When I was shopping for a swingarm, I noticed that Lonestar was having more than its share of negative feedback in this, and other forums. Although I do own an Axcalibar axle, it is the only Lonestar product I'll ever own.

This thread is doing exactly what these forums are for, to give fellow atvers a heads up on good, and bad experiences with the many, many aftermarket products that are out there.

Pappy
12-10-2002, 05:40 PM
i have watched this post and cant really comment good or bad.

i have said it before.....the abuse that some of you pump out on these quads is unreal.

i agree that a company should provide the best customer service possible wether their product is at fault or not. but with that said.....i myself have gone balistic or been very .....well...lets just say i wasnt to nice on the phone or with a customer. but by that point .....ive had my fill of a know it all customer or i was tired of being berated on the phone. some people assume that a phone gives them the right to be dicky...lmao

but in any regard...there are usually 2 sides to a warranty issue and the middle is where the satisfaction normally lies.

my 2 cents:p

OutlawEX
12-10-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
Quote from Moto Joe Racer's catalog:

Lone Star Racing has the widest selection of swingarms available in the USA! Made from 4130 chromoly LSR swingarms are designed to last a lifetime of abuse.

They know these products are going to be jumped, bumped, and ridden extremely hard. This isn't the first thread showing that their swingarms are prone to break. When I was shopping for a swingarm, I noticed that Lonestar was having more than its share of negative feedback in this, and other forums. Although I do own an Axcalibar axle, it is the only Lonestar product I'll ever own.

This thread is doing exactly what these forums are for, to give fellow atvers a heads up on good, and bad experiences with the many, many aftermarket products that are out there.

Thank you,thats exactly y i made this thread to show ppl what i have encountered and i was sick of not sharing it with the exriders..Now that i have shared it everyone is letting their opions out and i think they have been heard,thanks for the comments and support exriders..

James70214
12-10-2002, 05:58 PM
Hey LSR

Can you please adress the price issue?
With everyone saying there are so many LSR products out there so there will be more problems they are right, but there are too many problems. Many of the swingarms on here were all broke in the same place.
Maybe Lonestar should focus more on QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. While it is nice not to have a long wait, most people would rather wait a month or two and have a roduct that ill last longer than getting something right away and have it reak sooner. Why do people wait over a year for WALSH stuff and pay 1000 just for a arms? Because of the quality and craftsmanship.
Most of us on here are going to need to here from quite a few people that the new designs ar better before we will consider buying lonestar products again.

Don't say that we ride to hard so you should expect something to give, because then there is no point in buying aftermarket if it can't stand up to today's standards.

Your new designs look qute impressive, but time will tell if the quality is there. Anyone can make a product look nice, but is the new stuff any thicker? MAybe you can enlighten us on some of your ideas in why you think the newproducts will hold up better?

Ralph
12-10-2002, 06:15 PM
ok i might be able to answer this from what he told me,,,

the company he comptetes with are laeger, roll, walsh and such companys, thats what he bases his prices on for that kind of a high quality product, he says lsr makes sure that only high quality metal is used, and no1 knows for sure but about some other companys that sell for cheap that might not have the best metal supply.

now the thing is since he bases his high quality products around the price range of 700$ for a-arms. when he sells stuff he is tryng to sell top dollar so he can have distributers, if he had lower prices tan the distributers than no1 would want to be a ditributer for him wich would equal less money,, so that means for his price range he has to ask top dollar.

Quadfather
12-10-2002, 06:18 PM
For top dollar price, you should get top dollar quality, which I think his products are lacking.

That answer sounds pretty urine poor, if you know what I mean.

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-10-2002, 06:19 PM
he just send me a mail , adressing my complaint .
There aren't much companies who would do that , and they gain a bit of respect , now they stepped up the plate ..

I have an LSR axle and have it for 3 yaers of abuse riding and only the crome is chipping of , what I think is normal ...

So give them a break ....

Ralph
12-10-2002, 06:25 PM
seriously, they convinced me over... maybe the steering stems are weaker because stock is steel and aftermarket is chromoly, so ur sacrificing strengh for weight,,,

MX26
12-10-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex

the company he comptetes with are laeger, roll, walsh and such companys, thats what he bases his prices on for that kind of a high quality product, he says lsr makes sure that only high quality metal is used, and no1 knows for sure but about some other companys that sell for cheap that might not have the best metal supply.

now the thing is since he bases his high quality products around the price range of 700$ for a-arms. when he sells stuff he is tryng to sell top dollar so he can have distributers, if he had lower prices tan the distributers than no1 would want to be a ditributer for him wich would equal less money,, so that means for his price range he has to ask top dollar.

I'm sorry to rain on the parade, but Walsh Racecraft products are ALOT better than LSR, and so are Laeger/Roll Design.

Ralph
12-10-2002, 06:48 PM
well this is what he is competing with,,, and you know that they are so much better?

have u ridden each one,,, the reason lsr breaks alot more or at least gets the reputation is because there is 200 lsr a-arms and chassi parts to 1 set of roll a-arms or walsh a-arms, i bet jd performance isnt the greatest company ever just cause ive never seen their a-arms crack... cuase not many people have them!

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 06:57 PM
Well I tried to get anyone with a problem to call me and had no luck. So I will try to answer any questions you might have.
Dan Fisher
LSR

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Dan Fisher
Well I tried to get anyone with a problem to call me and had no luck. So I will try to answer any questions you might have.
Dan Fisher
LSR

Dan, this is a good idea. The next thing will be to fire Jack. He is killing you man.:cool:

Ralph
12-10-2002, 07:06 PM
the question was

Hey LSR

Can you please adress the price issue?
With everyone saying there are so many LSR products out there so there will be more problems they are right, but there are too many problems. Many of the swingarms on here were all broke in the same place.
Maybe Lonestar should focus more on QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. While it is nice not to have a long wait, most people would rather wait a month or two and have a roduct that ill last longer than getting something right away and have it reak sooner. Why do people wait over a year for WALSH stuff and pay 1000 just for a arms? Because of the quality and craftsmanship.
Most of us on here are going to need to here from quite a few people that the new designs ar better before we will consider buying lonestar products again.

Don't say that we ride to hard so you should expect something to give, because then there is no point in buying aftermarket if it can't stand up to today's standards.

Your new designs look qute impressive, but time will tell if the quality is there. Anyone can make a product look nice, but is the new stuff any thicker? MAybe you can enlighten us on some of your ideas in why you think the newproducts will hold up better?"

and i answered

and

well this is what he is competing with,,, and you know that they are so much better?

have u ridden each one,,, the reason lsr breaks alot more or at least gets the reputation is because there is 200 lsr a-arms and chassi parts to 1 set of roll a-arms or walsh a-arms, i bet jd performance isnt the greatest company ever just cause ive never seen their a-arms crack... cuase not many people have them!

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 07:16 PM
I started a new thread that should answer some of this go check it out. LSR

LSR426
12-10-2002, 07:19 PM
TO BASH LONESTAR IS WRONG IN THIS SITUATION. MOST OF THE COMPLAINTS I HAVE HEARD HERE HAVE BEEN PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT LONESTAR SWINGARMS BREAKING AFTER 1 YEAR OR MORE. I HAVE SEEN DOUG GUST HAND MIKE WALSH A SWINGARM IN ALMOST 2 PIECES AFTER ONLY 2 MONTHS OF IF ANYONE SAW DOUG GUST'S QUAD FOR SALE AT MD THAT SWINGARM HAD 3 CRACKS THAT WERE REWELDED. THE POINT BEING NOT THAT WALSH SWINGARMS ARE BAD BUT THAT THEY ALL BREAK. KEITH LITTLE DID NOT HAVE MUCH TROUBLE WITH HIS LONESTAR THIS YEAR AS HE WENT FROM 12TH PLACE TO FOURTH THIS YEAR. I KNOW HIS MECHANIC AND HE SWEARS THAT WAS THE BEST BIKE HE HAS EVER PUT TOGETHER. DAN HAS MADE A GREAT EFFORT HERE AND I WOULD APPLAUD HIM. THAT SWINGARM LOOKED LIKE IT WAS SO OLD IT WAS FROM THE JP DAYS

AndrewRRR
12-10-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Dan Fisher
Dan Fisher
LSR

Then it sounds to me like either (a) people either didn't have a problem in the first place, (b) people were afraid to call you, or (c) people just like to pi$$ and moan instead of solving the issue. I'm guessing C. haha

THE QUAD GOD
12-10-2002, 07:53 PM
OK, this is stupid.

LSR builds a great product, just ask anyone in the racing or dune Industry
(I don't mean the morons that know nothing that are in this thread)

From what I have seen, there is approx. 6-10 people in here that have had a reason to ***** about LSR, and thats only if those are even true.

If you only knew how many parts are sold by LSR and have had happy customers, along with national champs, the percentage of the unhappy customers like you would equal 0.00001%
So therefore, from what I know, LSR has a great rep, and sells an excellent product, used by thousands of people.

Ralph
12-10-2002, 07:58 PM
ok lsr, u dont have to get people to sign up and defend you.. are you, , there is alot of new members backing you up...

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 08:04 PM
I have no idea who that is

BadA$$440
12-10-2002, 08:09 PM
Hey guys, can you slow down the posting a lil. Im not a fast reader you know:devil

THE QUAD GOD
12-10-2002, 08:09 PM
I you guys keep this up, there is going to be a lot more that will probably back LSR up just as they would if you were doing it to Laeger or Roll or Walsh.
Talking like this about a company and "trying" to give them a bad rep, is not only stupid but is is bad for the industry.

Imagine if LSR was not around, It would effect the sport of atv racing and riding more than you could poss imagine, just think about it.

12-10-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Bad*****440
Hey guys, can you slow down the posting a lil. Im not a fast reader you know:devil earlier today i read all 12 pages, it took a VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYY long time!!

Bean
12-10-2002, 08:12 PM
no sh*t, now here is an older member defending LSR, i happen to like them alot, and if it bothers u, go suck on something, anyway, some people like to make a huge scene when something happens, if someone broke a RIS brake lever in a flipover, they would go insane and post all over the world how crappy RIS is, call Dan, and talk to him about your problems, he will help you out

Ralph
12-10-2002, 08:20 PM
sheesh im on lsr side, people were mainly complaining about the customer service

THE QUAD GOD
12-10-2002, 08:33 PM
I was refering to customer service as well as their products.
Not everybody is perfect, may that sales guy at LSR made a mistake. Unlike some other companies, at least LSR has people their to answer the phones and trying to help even if they do make a mistake.

ride300exred
12-10-2002, 09:11 PM
I know it was a long time ago and nothing I can do now I did call and complain and they said they couldnt replace my axle carrier ?
What was up with that ?
It was 3 months old and they said they couldnt replace it due to it was my error ? I Did install it correctly .
I would just like to know why they wouldn't .
BTW.. I have one of you axles, and I am very happy with it I think this is one product you really shine on , One thing I would like to see changed on them though is more splines so the nut has more threads to grab onto .
Is this a possibility in the future .?
Thanks For replying to this thread you have gained alot of respect from me and many riders .
Kris
Also would it be a possibilty for a couple stickers ?
Mine are peeling off .
Thanks Again
Kris

Mxbubs
12-10-2002, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AndrewRRR

Then it sounds to me like either (a) people either didn't have a problem in the first place, (b) people were afraid to call you, or (c) people just like to pi$$ and moan instead of solving the issue. I'm guessing C. haha [/QUOT

You obviously dont deal with customers. In our business, we are taught that 90% of customers DONT WANT TO WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME. Why would I waste my time to tell him whats wrong with his business, when I can use my time and just go somewhere else and get it a better price? I like what Rico said, why in the world would anyone shop anywhere else than the quad shop. Jeff is always cheaper, and nicer.

Mr. Fisher, do you have a complaint tracking program? Im sure not. In my line of work, our gainsharing bonuses are partially based on the complaints we get. We take quality and customer service seriously. Tell me you track and monitor and give any kind of consideration to complaints and Ill get my pig to fly.:blah

MSL
12-11-2002, 06:51 AM
OK I think enough is enough!

everyone spoke thier peace and LSR stepped up and noone called
them. this thread is starting to sound like a bunch of BS.

I have posted how important customer service is and LSR is trying
to show some class here and everyone with a problem is turning thier back to this and still complaining in this thread if you have a problem call the 800 # if you dont want to call and try to resolve your issues then quit complaining on this thread it is getting rediculous. riders with logit problems step up or SHUT UP.

This is a great site lets keep it that way lets not make the ATV industry think that exriders is a bunch of 12 year old punks with nothing to do but cry foul.

MX440exracer
12-11-2002, 07:32 AM
I take all complaints like it is our only customer and we could not survive without them.If I didn't care I would of ignored this site and just let it die out. So now I am on it answering everyone personally trying to solve their problems. No I do not track my complaints or have a program in place for it. I do pay close attention to any problem and get them handled asap and if something happns more than once I take a closer look. We are a very large company but at the same time very small. It is family owend and if their is a problem you can easily can get a hold of me and get it handled so you can get back to the more important things in life like riding. So if you have any other questions or this is not enough and do not wish to call here is my e-mail address. DDFish30@msn.com

ride300exred
12-11-2002, 08:01 AM
Hi , Like I said before You guys have gained alot of respect from me and many others by steeping up and taking complaints .
One of the reasons I didnt call was , Do you know how hard it is to get a phone with 4 women in the house lol.
Anyhow I have PM'ed you back MX440exRacer.
And thanks again for replying to me.

12-11-2002, 08:27 AM
So now that the tears have fallen and been whipped away..who all has called LSR about their problem???

I see them gettin their arses handed to them by more than a dozen members so I'm interested in who has called and had their problem solved and who is Skeert ta pic up the phone??

ride300exred
12-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Just called em' Rico . I got his answering machine , I asked him to PM me back ....
Anyone else call ?

Dan Fisher
12-11-2002, 08:40 AM
I am here all day and I will keep an eye here on what going on today.If anyone needs anything please call or e-mail me.
(800)457-7223 ext.203
DDFish30@msn.com

Dan Fisher
12-11-2002, 08:44 AM
You did call but did not leave a # to call you back. I do get busy on the phone so please leave a message with a number.
Thanks

ride300exred
12-11-2002, 08:47 AM
Just called again .
Call me back when you get a chance ,
Thanks
Kris

ride300exred
12-11-2002, 09:02 AM
If anyone has a problem call Dan up he's a real nice guy and I'm sure he will help ya out .
He was very Corteuos and cooperative on the phone , I wish more people can be like him .
I'd just like to say thanks again for all your help Dan .

QuadRacer041
12-11-2002, 10:16 AM
i just called and left a message for dan to call me back, after we speak ill let you guys know.

i think everyone has said there peace here. maybe its time to lock this baby up.

Mxbubs
12-11-2002, 10:37 AM
I agree, LOCK HER UP!

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-11-2002, 10:38 AM
I think it would be better to hear the outcome from the few people that were going to call first...

12-11-2002, 10:46 AM
I won't lock it up yet.. I agree that everyone has said there peace and then some. I'll leave it open for everyone to return and give their postive feedback. If it turns ugly again,,I'll lock it up..:cool:

glad ta see everyone is playin well with others now..:D

Ralph
12-11-2002, 10:54 AM
just called i got the machine...waiting for call