Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best exhaust for 07' Raptor 700???

Best exhaust for 07' Raptor 700???

A friend just picked up a 2007 700 Raptor and looking for an exhaust. What's the best product out there right now.
    What are you Raptor riders running?? Which Slip-On or which full exhaust do you have on your bike?
    What Hp increase are we looking at & oh yeah.. Want a roaring sound out that pipe too!!

Feel free to drop in with your thoughts, web links, pictures, prices etc..
    Got one for sale? Might just buy if you got something good.

Thanks!

Duner Central . com

HEY

You can find this set up on ebay most of the time its under $700 i think $640 with shipping.Its what i will be getting soon anuff.Full exhaust ,controller and filter set up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

you need to look into that LTE setup. Dual pipes on the raptor looks badass. think the website is www.lteracing.com
    2001 400ex
    Being parted out

LTE's are a waste of alot of money. Yeah they look awesome but the pipes aren't that good. Heard of people having them and they look and work good for a couple of months and then that's it. HMF is one of the best pipes. With the setup shown is what I have on my bike, I picked up 12 hp with it. I do have a HMF full system for sale right now, it is candy blue. A friend and I are going to make custom duals for my bike, thats the only reason I am getting rid of it. I personally don't think you will go wrong with an HMF, and its one of the loudest pipes out there if thats what your looking for.

Yoshimura Slip-On? Your thoughts??

Thanks alot for the input guys. Still doing more research. What do you think about the Yoshimura Slip On??
    Duner Central . com

Trinity Racing???

Wow... I thought for sure I'd get more responses from this site. Any other Rappy riders out there??

Do you guys know who makes a spark arrestor for the Trinity Exhaust? http://www.worldwideperformance1.com...TRINITY-RACING
    Duner Central . com

i have a hmf and it works great its everything you said you wanted in a pipe i would recommend it
    2006 raptor700
    bored to a 705
    full HMF exaust
    k&n air filter
    dobeckchip
    fly handle bars

Alba RAcing

i went with the Alba Racing performance kit and love it, the power difference is a big kick in the pants!. Good quality and easy to tune.
    07 700 Raptor SE
    Alba Racing Power Kit
    15t sprocket

02 400ex - Turtle Racing 440 Stroker Engine (416 Bore, +4mm Stroke), JE 14.5:1 piston, Sparks Racing FCR 39mm carb, Hinson 8 plate clutch, Full Port and Polish, Curtis Sparks x4 cam, Curtis Sparks X-6 exhaust, UM aluminum airbox, ASR +2+1 A-arms, +4 Lonsetar Axle, Houser +1 antivibe, Works Triple rates with Remote Rezzies, Custom blue powdercoat, Maier Gray Plastics, theres nothing like the smell burning 110 octane...PARTING OUT! ASK ME FOR PARTS

Ask me about THE QUAD SHOP

I love my GYTR Pipe! But if I were to do it again, I would have to take a long look at the Barker Duals!
    06 Raptor 700R
    #GYTR Full Exhaust
    #GYTR Skids & A-Arms
    #GYTR Filter & Intake
    #GYTR Sport Front Bumper
    #Power Commander III
    #06 YFZ450 Front Shocks
    #Holeshot GNCC's on Itp T-9's (BLK)
    #PRM Rear Grab Bar
    #AC Blackline Propegs
    #MotionPro Twist Throttle
    #HEP Rad Grill & Bottle Guard
    #Precision Stab/Damp

2001 400EX, AC Pro-peg nerfs, DG Chassis and A-Arm skid plates, DG Grill guard, PRM swingarm skid, WB E-Series pipe, WB Rev kit, Dynojet jet kit, K&N Filter w/ outerwear , Renthal bars Red outerwear shock covers.

barkers

Barker, drag pipes make teh most hp, and they have just came out with their in frame duals which are suppose to be the hot $hit ! Stay away from Looney Tunez, lots of fittment issues. Also look into the DMC dual systems, they are a really nice piece.
    07 700 Raptor SE
    Alba Racing Power Kit
    15t sprocket

02 400ex - Turtle Racing 440 Stroker Engine (416 Bore, +4mm Stroke), JE 14.5:1 piston, Sparks Racing FCR 39mm carb, Hinson 8 plate clutch, Full Port and Polish, Curtis Sparks x4 cam, Curtis Sparks X-6 exhaust, UM aluminum airbox, ASR +2+1 A-arms, +4 Lonsetar Axle, Houser +1 antivibe, Works Triple rates with Remote Rezzies, Custom blue powdercoat, Maier Gray Plastics, theres nothing like the smell burning 110 octane...PARTING OUT! ASK ME FOR PARTS

Ask me about THE QUAD SHOP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast