Me and a buddy are planning a trip down to the nationals out there so we're looking for a bit of info.

For starters, is there a place where the riders can go get some water to wash their quads after a muddy moto? Any additional info would be appreciated.

It says it doesn't cover rider insurance, how do we go about getting some? How does it work? (is it a full year coverage or can you get it for a certain amount of days).

Thanks in advance for any kind of info