PDA

View Full Version : 6 hours of MO



MossboysRacing
02-16-2006, 04:49 PM
just saw on ******** the first round of 6 hours of america is missouri. i saw it at the top of the home page. i looked at the schedule and it is still tba. but definately first round is missouri. the race is saturday March 4th!! thats like 2 weeks from now! we just noticed today. it will be at Kahoka again (assuming its Burkhart's place) same as last year. for those of you who havent done a 6 hour it is a hell of a lot of fun and worth every penny to go and race 6 continuous hours. i reccomend it. just kinda sucks with only 2 weeks notice.:eek2:

79400ex
02-16-2006, 06:54 PM
I just got my flier in the mail from mike b. And yes this is going toi be the first race. IUt is a part of a big quad only weekend of racing. Six hour race on sat. and sun quad only motorcross.

I will be there racing my back up quad. I will be either soloing it or riding in the 30+ class.

some of the info on the race is that it is a part of series with the overall winner if each class for the year will get free entry to the 12 hour race.

Johnny & Monica
02-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Well with 2 weeks notice that really sux. You'd think that by now they'd have things running a little smoother and try and get the rules and changes and schedule out more than 2 weeks in advance. And that's really only because a very few peeps received a flyer and tbone posted something on the scene about it. That seems pretty stupid to me. And then they won't wanna come back when the turnout sux again and they will say the Missouri people don't turnout to race so lets not go back there. The first GNCC is that weekend and also the last Hillbilly that many people are already committed to in points. That's just my feelings about it. :eek2: :blah:

Monica

hoopd450
02-16-2006, 09:48 PM
i'm with ya homer. oh well they'er just going to miss out on having the best xc racers that missouri has to offer. they will all be at the GNCC or the hillbilly.

hoopd450
02-16-2006, 09:50 PM
sorry monica, for calling you homer. i thought that was johnny's post. he's usually the one complaining.

sspalco
02-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I know...we were pretty pizzed off that they would schedule it on this weekend. DJ wanted to race the 6 hours of MO but since they have it on the weekend of the first GNCC (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??) he is gonna miss it. He has already got the Hillbilly B class sown up so we're headin to Florida. Ya'll have fun at whichever race you attend and good luck. I guess the next time we see all lof you will be at the first MHSC.

02-17-2006, 12:28 PM
so much for my chances at that, i have no time to even get my bike ready, especially since i jus broke the case :eek2:

maybe next year i guess :(

02-17-2006, 12:30 PM
also, i would have attended this race if it werent for the stupid 2 week notice, way to go on getting the schedule out for us...:mad:

montycarlo
02-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by MossboysRacing
just kinda sucks with only 2 weeks notice.:eek2:

That's a gross understatement. Having it on the same weekend as everything else big is a dumb idea and the short notice makes it just plain stupid. When nobody shows up I hope they know it's because the Missouri racers were racing elsewhere and not just 'no-shows' and don't pull out for next year.

79400ex
02-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
That's a gross understatement. Having it on the same weekend as everything else big is a dumb idea and the short notice makes it just plain stupid. When nobody shows up I hope they know it's because the Missouri racers were racing elsewhere and not just 'no-shows' and don't pull out for next year.

go to ********.com for why this is happening

montycarlo
02-20-2006, 06:23 AM
Never actually been there but I'm interested so I'll check it out.

**************
A short time later:

OK so it's 3/4 or no race at all. Maybe possibly I'll go out there after work and see the last couple hours and the finish.

Hope I can find a place to park. :D

millphoto
02-22-2006, 05:22 PM
The MO six hour has been postponed! Thank you JP and Mike Burkhart!

geogeorge
02-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
The MO six hour has been postponed! Thank you JP and Mike Burkhart!

Ok now lets make sure we have a large trun out for it. It would really be bad for us if we don't have the numbers now.

Tim think about you and me being a team. It could be called Old and Slow. I'll be the old part so guess what that makes you? :devil:


Tak it up everyone we need a record trun out.

millphoto
02-22-2006, 06:00 PM
I'll keep that in mind Oldie. I was probably gonna ironman it again, but I haven't completely decided yet. I know you're already trained on the best machine out there.:D

geogeorge
02-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
I'll keep that in mind Oldie. I was probably gonna ironman it again, but I haven't completely decided yet. I know you're already trained on the best machine out there.:D

And now I working on the tan so I can look good too. :D

todays weather 78 sunny.

02-22-2006, 07:06 PM
when is it now? :confused:

tprender
02-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Not sure when the date will be. Have to wait till Mike B get's back into the country to set a date with JP.

02-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Not sure when the date will be. Have to wait till Mike B get's back into the country to set a date with JP.

alright, better then when it was at least lol

hoopd450
02-22-2006, 09:25 PM
cool, thanks

geogeorge
02-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
when is it now? :confused:

I heard something about Sept 30 as the new date.

Could be wrong but one never knows.

02-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I heard something about Sept 30 as the new date.

Could be wrong but one never knows.

works for yurik :macho

Johnny & Monica
02-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I heard something about Sept 30 as the new date.

Could be wrong but one never knows.


Thats what I hear also at kahoka still ? If not I`ll just be wrong with Geoff an blame it on oldtimers :devil:

geogeorge
02-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Thats what I hear also at kahoka still ? If not I`ll just be wrong with Geoff an blame it on oldtimers :devil:

Being old has a few advatages. :confused:

What were we talking about again?

tprender
02-24-2006, 06:58 AM
The word that was given to me for Mo is Sept 30th at Kahoka. I hope that this date works for everyone this time.

millphoto
02-24-2006, 11:07 AM
September 30 sounds wonderful!!!

geogeorge
02-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Whats up with them killing the Mo 6 hour link?
The Admin put up a post saying they will no longer cove or support 6 and 12 hour events.

Who know whats up with that?:confused:

Johnny & Monica
02-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Whats up with them killing the Mo 6 hour link?
The Admin put up a post saying they will no longer cove or support 6 and 12 hour events.

Who know whats up with that?:confused:




:eek2:

montycarlo
02-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Whats up with them killing the Mo 6 hour link?
The Admin put up a post saying they will no longer cove or support 6 and 12 hour events.

Who know whats up with that?:confused:

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
:eek2:

^^^ What they said! ^^^ That thread got locked too.... I sense some BAAAAAADDDD blood there.

:eek2:

02-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Whats up with them killing the Mo 6 hour link?
The Admin put up a post saying they will no longer cove or support 6 and 12 hour events.

Who know whats up with that?:confused:

ya i think thats kind of bs...this is a forum to help riders get information and knowledge of events, not block the threads so they cant find anymore info about them, bad blood or not, thats just not right, nothing against harlen, i like the guy, but whats the deal with that :confused:

Admin
02-26-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
ya i think thats kind of bs...this is a forum to help riders get information and knowledge of events, not block the threads so they cant find anymore info about them, bad blood or not, thats just not right, nothing against harlen, i like the guy, but whats the deal with that :confused:

It is cancelled/postponed, so what more information do you need to find out about it?

02-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Admin
It is cancelled/postponed, so what more information do you need to find out about it?

the exact date, and more information on the race, just seems kind of silly to close a thread when nothing bad is going on and it is just a discussion over a 6 hour? :confused:

Admin
02-26-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
the exact date, and more information on the race, just seems kind of silly to close a thread when nothing bad is going on and it is just a discussion over a 6 hour? :confused:

It was cancelled/postponed, so what more was there to talk about? As far as I am concerned, these races don't exist anymore.

Johnny & Monica
02-26-2006, 10:19 AM
:eek2:

02-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Admin
It was cancelled/postponed, so what more was there to talk about? As far as I am concerned, these races don't exist anymore.

what exactly did they do? :confused:

geogeorge
02-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
what exactly did they do? :confused:

Yorik now would be a good time to drop it.
You can always go to there website and get teh info.
Harlen has every right to run his website how he see fit and he doesn't need to tell us why.

Harlen thank you for the site.

Geoff

02-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Yorik now would be a good time to drop it.
You can always go to there website and get teh info.
Harlen has every right to run his website how he see fit and he doesn't need to tell us why.

Harlen thank you for the site.

Geoff

ok commander geoff...i bow to your eliteness lol...

ok ill stop now :chinese: :ermm:

Admin
02-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
ok ill stop now :chinese: :ermm:

About time you took a HINT. Let it go!!!

So how about the Missouri GNCC Race, which won't be cancelled or postponed? I will be attending, and I can't wait to meet alot of the Missouri and Iowa Series Riders.

May 6th will be here before your know it, so I will see you then.

geogeorge
02-26-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Admin
About time you took a HINT. Let it go!!!

So how about the Missouri GNCC Race, which won't be cancelled or postponed? I will be attending, and I can't wait to meet alot of the Missouri and Iowa Series Riders.

May 6th will be here before your know it, so I will see you then.

Look forward to seeing you there. Are you going to race it or just cover the race?

Admin
02-27-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Look forward to seeing you there. Are you going to race it or just cover the race?

I probably won't be racing since I have planned to fly to the event, and I need to cut back on my racing this year because I can't risk getting hurt becuase I don't have anyone else that can update ATVriders.com.

As soon as I find someone, I will be back to racing on a limited schedule.

02-27-2006, 09:39 PM
i have already met you with clancy, but i definently wont forget to give you a hello :macho

Johnny & Monica
02-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
i have already met you with clancy, but i definently wont forget to give you a hello :macho


Yep Yurik you`ll get to meet Harlen an Know him well it may take 6 hours to remove his foot from your butttt :eek2: Kidding couldnt resist it :devil:

geogeorge
02-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Yep Yurik you`ll get to meet Harlen an Know him well it may take 6 hours to remove his foot from your butttt :eek2: Kidding couldnt resist it :devil:

I was thinking it would be 12 hours to remove the foot and 6 to put things back in place. :eek2:

02-28-2006, 09:14 AM
ive already met him lol

Admin
02-28-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
ive already met him lol

But not my foot, lol:macho

02-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Admin
But not my foot, lol:macho

true lol

tprender
02-28-2006, 06:33 PM
I think that the real truth is that Harlem is not as mean as he looks. I am sure that he is smarter than he looks.

geogeorge
02-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by tprender
I think that the real truth is that Harlem is not as mean as he looks. I am sure that he is smarter than he looks.

Noone said he was mean. As for his looks I have never meat him so I can say. I guess if hes on a Yamaha I would have to think he is mensa, a Honda and well there could be some question. :D

just messing with you Harlem.

Hay if you like i was going to race the mornig race your welcome to run my quad in the afternoon if i don't break something on it.

02-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Noone said he was mean. As for his looks I have never meat him so I can say. I guess if hes on a Yamaha I would have to think he is mensa, a Honda and well there could be some question. :D

just messing with you Harlem.

Hay if you like i was going to race the mornig race your welcome to run my quad in the afternoon if i don't break something on it.

his name is harlen, i think tom just spelled it wrong by accident

Johnny & Monica
02-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Your wrong on both Honda an Yamaha Geoff , He rode a suzuki z400 1 of 4 Suzuki factory atv riders with Gust , Jones an Harlen an Yokley , Some people have all the luck lol

02-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Your wrong on both Honda an Yamaha Geoff , He rode a suzuki z400 1 of 4 Suzuki factory atv riders with Gust , Jones an Harlen an Yokley , Some people have all the luck lol

do what now...:huh

i dont think he was a factory rider lol, if he was wow, i guess i learn somethin every day

geogeorge
02-28-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Your wrong on both Honda an Yamaha Geoff , He rode a suzuki z400 1 of 4 Suzuki factory atv riders with Gust , Jones an Harlen an Yokley , Some people have all the luck lol

Man I was trying to cut him a break. Besides I think i can get him on a real quad...AKA Yamaha. :devil:

ronnie
03-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Man I was trying to cut him a break. Besides I think i can get him on a real quad...AKA Yamaha. :devil: hey geoff have you found a girlfriend out there .:D

geogeorge
03-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
hey geoff have you found a girlfriend out there .:D

three...

Johnny & Monica
03-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Do they have a Adams apple ? :huh

geogeorge
03-13-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Do they have a Adams apple ? :huh

NO

but i do have 6 feeding stations.:devil: