Thread: Haven't logged on in years!!

Hybrid View

definitely, it is too bad we lost some many of the good photos when image shack and photo bucket changed to paid subscriptions for images. all of our stuff got deleted.

steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

hmm decided to check in..looks like its pretty quiet these days.

shame..
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

definitely slow, still come on every couple months or so to see if there is anyone who needs help.

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Quote Originally Posted by honda400ex2003 View Post
    definitely, it is too bad we lost some many of the good photos when image shack and photo bucket changed to paid subscriptions for images. all of our stuff got deleted.

steve
    That's why I always tried to convince people to load photos to our servers, rather than link them. I realize linking is easier, but there's also so much potential to be lost as websites change, accounts get deactivated, and links disappear. It was especially important to technical threads (I obviously don't care about jokes or memes).

One of the greatest threads I've ever seen on another site, a guy built a hummer in his garage. BUILT IT, like, from scratch. It was incredible, the pictures were amazing, the craftsmanship was fantastic. It was referenced in a bunch of other forums, literally thousands and thousands of views. If you search, you can still find a few of the pictures and history mirrored on some sites, but the full thread and pictures has since disappeared because the images were linked, rather than saved to the forum servers themselves.
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

What ever happened to pappy
    goleta locals

Quote Originally Posted by redrocker View Post
    What ever happened to pappy
    ken is still around, mainly on facebook these days though. he hasnt logged on here on years. he still covers the races and takes photos, has a couple grand kids and stuff now even.

steve
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Logged on and oh man. I'd love to go back in time!

Wow! I felt like I walked into an abandoned castle when I logged in. This place was the best place for info when I was racing back in 2001-2004. I loved this place.

Where do people go now for quad setup info? My son wants to race my 450er and Facebook sucks for setup info.

There were some great people on here over the years....86atc250r, 4punksdad, pappy......

Would be nice to go back in time.
    1999 400EX-99 Hetrick Racing 416 motor, FCR 39mm Carb, Hetrick Racing full exhaust, 2000 pc'd and gusseted frame, 450R shocks w/ GTT springs, Elka converted rear stock shock w/ GTT XC link, Hiper wheels w/ Holeshot XCT's, Graydon Nerfs and steering stabilizer, PRM Bumper and full skids, Wave rear rotor, TrailTech Computer, Sidewinder Ti-Moly Chain and Sprockets, Cycra handguards, +1 Steering stem and Protaper bars

07 DRR 70 Built by Hetrick Racing, w/Elka Shocks

LOL I felt the same way.......most everything is 2013 or older
    http://www.atvdistrict.com/members/mario a diangelo
    http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/diangelo67
    http://maddesignsinc.shutterfly.com
    T&D Plumbing,Heating,Cooling,Utilities
    MAD Designs INC.
    walsh ltr450
    2011 sponsors, Team Media Allstars

I still log in from time to time. Still messing with the 250r’s. Steve, the X3 is a nice machine. I was able to get a ride in one recently at Winchester Bay Oregon