Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1356

Thread: Whats bothering you right now?

Gotta send my cylinder to gtthunder here in the beginning of summer so I can get the hd studs. Either snapped or pulled the threads out of the one head stud on the corner of the engine so it leaks oil around the corner of the head and corner of the cylinder gasket.
    - 2005 "The Sleeper" 400ex
    - 1984 CR125r Project

First time on in over a month and everythings so different its all blue and different!
    XC 08 450r

Seated to go to state in a couple weeks for running.lbeen running great even with my back problems...think I broke my foot today. Think that's shooting my sophomore state chance. Hard to take after working this hard and through so much back pain.
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Quote Originally Posted by HondaRacing83 View Post
    First time on in over a month and everythings so different its all blue and different!
    you make it to any races yet this year?
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

Quote Originally Posted by ben300 View Post
    you make it to any races yet this year?
    Nope been really busy. Wbu?
    XC 08 450r

Quote Originally Posted by HondaRacing83 View Post
    Nope been really busy. Wbu?

first round of the PAXC series down at high point......this weekend is round 2 at beaver valley...

i wanted to do this past weekend AWRCS, but i needed to put new tie rods on and just didnt get it done it time
    "Not all girls with tattoos are sluts, but every slut has a tattoo"

2005 400ex / HMF Performance Slip on/ Uni with no lid / trail tech clamps with tusk fat bars /Cyrca hand guards/ ODI ruffian lock ons / Kenda Kutter XC's /DWT Rock'n'Lock fronts with DWT G2 rears/ Tusk fat peg nerfs / Bling Star Iron Cross/Jet Stealth shock conversion 450r front shocks/ gregs atv rear shock with gtt xc link/ CCP steering stabilizer/GTT swing arm skid

i wanted to do that harescramble at pyma real bad but the 400 was out of commission at the time i dont even remember what it was. with this weather finally nice here ive been doing alot of yard work and stuff outside. ive also been shooting my bow alot and doing alot of turkey hunting and focusing on grades. havnt payed a whole lot of attention to the 400 lately because a 450 may be in my near future. got straight A's which isnt too common for me (possibly key to my 450) and ive applied at a couple different places so i can pick up a job and start buyin more parts and savin for a truck. thats whatsup with me since i havnt been on in forever haha
    XC 08 450r

jet suspensions closing down, really bummed out cause I was gonna send my shocks to be done this summer
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

my light was attempted to be delivered today and i missed it. should be good to go tomorrow though, cant wait to get it all buttoned up tomorrow night and get it on

pics tomorrow
    steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Went riding with a couple of my best friends that I graduated high school with last night. It was the first time we had all rode together in a good 4 or 5 years. On our way home a cop decided to chase us so we all scattered, I slammed the brakes and bolted through a field and lost him, 2 of my other buddies just stopped because they were on slower quads, and my other 2 buddies took off like bats outta hell because they were on 700s. Well they tried jumping off the road we were on to go back to some trails we ride to lose the cops. My friend that was in front was on a 700 raptor, so he took the sharp turn onto the trail pretty good, but my other friend was on a stock 700xx that sits up high and it's really skinny so it's top heavy. He tried taking the turn too fast and didn't make it. He flew threw the turn and landed head first into a ditch and broke his neck and landed face down in a creek with water in it. I pretty much spent 80% of my childhood and teen years hanging out with those guys and now one of them is gone just like that.

Be safe when you're riding out there guys, **** can change in an instant.
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.