Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #3 General AM Race

2004 GNCC Round #3 General AM Race

The 3rd Round of the GNCC Series was held the the second year at the Aonia Pass Motocross facility in Washington, GA. This was an extremely nice facility with plenty of parking. Also, it was a great for the spectators to watch the racing action on the two motocross tracks on the course.

When I arrived Friday Morning, track conditions were extremely dry, and I was expecting an extremely dusty race on Saturday escpecially by the the afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Many people arrived earily Friday to begin preparing for Saturday's Race. Many still had plenty of prep work to perfrom on their quads after the Florida Sand grinded away their brake pads and bearings.

My Z needed all new brake pads before the Georgia Race. Fortunately for me, several friends who hauled my Z400 to Florida and Georgia did an excellent job of preparing my quad between races. Thanks (Charlie, Nathan, and Wes)

Other riders weren't as lucky and were making last minutes preperations at the track.

Cale Clarkson (GNCC571) works on his 450R
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Jeff Russell and his son rode around marking off the course!

I spoke to Jeff about the horrible conditions in Florida, and he agreed that the track was rough again this year, but most likely it will be their again next week because they still have one year left on their contract. Lets only hope that it still might be at a different location next year. Personally, I will not be putting my quad through it next year because the sand damage & expense of fixing it afterwords isn't worth it to me especially after spending all winter trying to make it perfect.

One of the coolest things about GNCC racing is hanging out with friends from all over the country that you have either met at the races or online. At every race, their is a large number of EXriders.com members that show up to hang out with each other. The personal relationship that I have developed from attending these races are incredible, and I am thankful that I participate in a sport with some many friendly people

Anyway, here is POPO (Gary) trying to cook some food! Obviously, he knows how to eat Man, I am Bad

400EXMOM (Kim Muzzarelli) is becoming a regular at the events and it is great see her! I don't think that girl ever stops smiling

Rico (Rob D Richeson) has also started attending more GNCC events, and he is always good for a laugh!

Hair Daddy was also in attendance!

Registration lines are getting longer and longer every year!

The Tech Line was moving fast Saturday Morning because they weren't testing for Sound levels.

Stephanie Parton making trip to Tech Inspection!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast