Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nominate a rider

nominate a rider for sponsorship

we are doing a public vote on our 20th rider this month for the following classes 70 cvt,50sr,50 cvt,50 ltd jr . you can nominate a rider on this thread and the voting will be posted on the 15th on atvyoungguns.com. votes will be audited by a 3rd party and the winner will be anounced jan 1.

the rider must be able to make it to 10 of 11 races for 2011.mushin racing does not pay for travel expenses for the nationals. riders will be featured in atv riders and atvyoungguns
    with a full write up on becoming the 20th rider of mushinracing and recieve free product outside of sponsorship. the big prize will be revealed when the rider is annouced on jan 1 2011

please no emails or p.ms keep everything on this thread
    please list rider full name, number,state or district,and classes running,again 70 cvt,50 cvt,50 sr and 50ltd jr

the rider with the most votes will win!
    more details will follow
    thanks

Since I can't vote for my own son, I will go with who I think is the best rider in the 70 CVT class for the 2011 racing year and that is Braydon Guyer. Not sure what there plans are for this year, but were ever Braydon races he 's a big threat to challenge for the podium.
    PROUD DAD OF ZACH ROMELL#7x
    07 yamaha yfz 450
    00 Honda 400ex
    05 drr pit quad

Thanks to Shawn Snyder for all his help all these past race years!

I would like to nominate Cale Deal for the 50CVT class. He is a dominate rider at Dade City and proven at the national level by winning Lorretta's. His number is 00 and races in Fl.
    Hunter Freeman #122
    08'- Hybrid Raptor CRF 250, FMF,exhaust,rath,precsi stab and anti vibe DWT-G2 rims/Maxxis /RPM axle / lonestar,PEP Shocks.
    08' Raptor 250, Lonestar, Fox,Rath, Hipers,Full Rage engine & exhaust,RPM, Precsion stab
    (2) 2012 kx85s all the goodies
    Thanks to our sponsers:
    Rath, Grandpa, Bhonstadt enterprises.
    Thanks to Ken Gibson
    Thanks to Blommel Motorsports

Originally posted by hwf-racing
    I would like to nominate Cale Deal for the 50CVT class. He is a dominate rider at Dade City and proven at the national level by winning Lorretta's. His number is 00 and races in Fl.
    I second that vote.
    Cale DOMINATED the 50cc class at Dade CIty and his performance at Lorettas speaks for itself. He is an agressive young man who will air a 50 out like no one has ever seen before. If his quad is running he is winning!
    Iron Horse Werks
    Blommel Motorsports
    RTR Performance Racing Engines

Braydon Guyer

Mushin, If Guyer can make the required 10 races - you know his skills and he could win the 70 cvt championship!
    Braydon Guyer has my vote!
    Wannabe Racer Dad of:
    #34 Logan Dusenberry
    2014 AMA/ATVA 450 2X National Champion
    ALL OUT RACING
    2015 CanAm JB/Mt. Dew Live Wire Amateur Race Team
    2014 Sponsors: Extreme-Tec ATV, Makson Incorporated, Corrosion Specialties, Rath Racing, Walsh Racecraft, SF Racing, Baldwin Motosports, Apex Powersports - New Philadelphia, Ohio, Action Extreme Sports - New Philadelphia, Ohio,

we have untill the 15th of dec to have nominees in for the vote to start . the voting will last 2 weeks .
    "Do more understanding,before your understood"

I put 3 into the hat... Cale Deal 50cc, Dillon Fallon50cc70cc, and Corey Bost 70cc. Not sure they're running all Nats races though .
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works
    PitPosse
    AGV Helmets
    Signs A Rama (Lakeland)
    ASV Inventions
    Dirtyfoot Adventures
    O'Neal USA
    TwinAir
    OneNation Extreme
    R1R Performance
    C4 Suspension

rider

i would like to vote for KOY WAGONER for the 50sr class he is the younger brother of kade wagoner they are running the nats
    thanks jerry havert
    Erik Havert Racing

Sponsors:
    WRH Racing, Team Harper, Durablue, M2R, Blingstar, Bel Ray, Boyseen, Moore Racing, EVS, Scott, Hooligans Cycle, TD Customs, Rebel Gears, Elka, Penton Racing, RK Chains, Team Misfits, and Fierce Powersports

# 23 kory richmond

Korie is a 9 yr old little red head boy in are group of riders that his dad bought him an apex last winter like i did when ries strated just to see how they would do and korie strat out slow being only 8 at the time at the beginng of the year running top 3 buy the end of the year he could run with anyone cra or atva i watch run with and out run older kids on much better equip. nats rider such as atv fourplays son(hunter, tate, wyatt, ect and I would bet he could run with guyer) at malvern and hes only 9 youd have him for years to come. Korie won the gold cup and everything there is to win in cra not bad for a 9 yr old for his first year KORIE RICHMOND IS MY VOTE and he rides and apex.

rider

I would like to nominate Cayman Wilhelmus #84 from Boonville Indiana for the 50cvt class. Last year, at ballance he finished 11th due to a broken tranny and his first national race then at redbud he finished 2nd and at lorretta's he finished 3rd which was the only ones he raced at. For 2011, I look for him to be on the podium at every race because he is a dominate rider and has the drive to win. thanks, hornet

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast