Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dream race

dream race

If you could have a dream series what would it be?
    please go into detail
    "Do more understanding,before your understood"

probably something like the nationals but with every weekend and one week it would be MX, the next week it would be XC, so everyone would have 2 or 4 bikes. 2 day events at all of the races, you could have pitbikes, it would be all over the united states and canada, one round would be like the vegas to reno race or the baja 250, then one round would be like Montreal supercross, all the pits would have water and electrical hook ups, showers/bathrooms right at the track, every manufacturer would have a factory team there, espn would cover all of it...thats all i can think of haha

even though i would never have the money to race like 2 of these races, its a dream series right? so id have a renegade and be independenty weathly haha
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

A few on the west side of the Mississippi River. That will never happen, but would be nice. The Texas nationals offered other people a chance to run without driving 20 plus hours.

i only ever saw dirtbikes in this kind of race... its like an indoor arena that is motocross with big jumps, but also it has logs, rocks, tractor tires, mud, and everything you can imagine to challenge the riders ability to get through tight technical terrain. i think its called endurocross. i love the gncc and hare scrambles and woods racing but i also love the motocross track too so, why not make both into one, oh and just for a good challenge throw in a big monster hillclimb to top it all off.
    2007 Suzuki LT-R450
    Sparks X6 big core exhaust
    yoshimura cherry bomb
    K&N air filter with outerwears/no lid
    blingstar victory bumper
    quad tech seat cover
    ccp steering stabilizer
    burguard +1 anti vibe stem
    g force racing axle
    tusk nerfs with alum. heel guard
    UM Racing skid plates
    22" front/20" rear kenda klaw xc
    g force xc wheels.

Maxxis razor blade paddles

Race Series

Scott,

ATV's really need a race series with a indoor supercross series and an outdoor motocross series with TV coverage. With out the TV coverage atv racing is going to die off.

The only other thing i can think of is having the classes just like the bikes. With a 450 pro class and for the pro-am class have a 250 lites class. Allowing 250 hybrids in this class will force the big manufacturers to start producing a competitive 250 size atv, which in the long run will allow for a production 250 lites class.

Chris
    RSF Motorsports
    '2006 LTR 450
    Class: 250 Lites (pro-am)

'2010 ATV Sponsor's
    RSF Motorsports, ATVRiders.com, Cernic's, Rockstar Energy Drinks, Makita, Answer Racing, K&N, Pro Taper, Fluidyne Power Sports, Yoshimura, Custom Axis, Motul, One Ind, Dragon Optics, Quad tech, Kenda Tires, Galfer, DWT, Hinson

'93 BMW M3
    Class: NOPI Time Attack

'2010 Race Car Sponsor's
    Rockstar energy drinks, Sparco usa, Pats euro sport. Fluidyne Power Sports, Toyo Tires, Bavarian Autosport, UUC, brembo Brakes, Motul

"If winning isn't everything then why do we keep score"

www.RSFMotorsportsinc.com
    Email: Chris@RSFMotorsportsinc.com

The few that are left in the Lon Gisland Woods
    ^ RSF your sig says you have a ltr250. Now that sounds interesting. Have any pics?
    Drew,#99

PARTED OUT!!!
    06 ltr, Props to pappy for all the PC, Front & Rear Hiper Tech3's,Holeshot mxr6 front/rear. Full yoshi,Fuel atv intake, PC3, Wiseco 13:1 Piston, Intake/Exhaust hotcams, D.I.D 540 x-ring chain, 13/38 gearing, Domminator 2 Axle, East Coast ATV Bearing Carrier,ASR Pro series TieRods, Pro Taper Mid Bends, ASV C/5 blue Shorty Clutch/Brake Levers,EBC pads, Rath Racing Bumper, Rath Grabbar, REM Nerfs &Heal Guards, IMS Pro series Foot Pegs.

2009 Husqvarna TE510, PC5, IMS 3 gallon Tank, Protaper Bars, GPR V4 Steering Stabilizer, Circa Hand guards, Pro Taper Pillow Tops, Pivot Pegz, Motoz Rear Tire, Michelin Front, Trail tech H.I.D headlight, FMF Q4, 14 tooth front sprocket, UNI air filter, Unbreakable 90 degree flashers. LED Tail light.

A atv supercross series.
    Trx450r drag bike

id be happy if quads were just televised on speed or espn like bikes. it would be huge for quad mx
    2007 LTR 450
    Pro Taper,Powermadd,Motoworks,One Industries,Rath,Blingstar,Maxxis,DWT

2006 KTM 200xc-w

Re: dream race

Originally posted by mushinracing
    If you could have a dream series what would it be?
    please go into detail
    More races like the ATV Open at Steel City a few years back. The pro atv guys need to run on the same weekends as the pro dirtbike nationals in front of the huge crowds to get the exposure. Lap times dont lie. The pro quad guys are very capable at running the same speeds as the bikes. We need to be on TV ,bottom line. ATV racing needs to be more affordable to the average joe if it is ever going to be popular. There should be restrictions in the B and C classes to make the quads more production oriented so it's the riders talent that's winning races, not mommy and daddys wallet. If you don't have the best chassis and suspension components there is no way that you can compete with someone that does. A stronger presence at the local level is also important. More regional qualifiers structured similar to dirtbikes leading to loretta lynns. ATV racing has been growing from the top down instead of from the bottom up. Just some thoughts, the sport needs to be saved soon before it's too late...

a series in or closer to Texas, theres not any big series down here. something with alot of xc with mx sections and obstacles.
    2009 yamaha yfz450r se

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast