Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Jones updates & best wishes

JJ's update

I was asked to post this information.

JJ went into surgery sometime after 8 pm. The operation is expected to last 5 hours. The damage may not be what they expected and he does at this point have what seems to be a chance to walk again. While we pray that this is the case, no real information beyond what I just posted is being released from the Jones family, however they wish for your prayers and support through this tragic ordeal.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Good luck to him in surgery! I like that news better than what has been coming out. Hopefully the damage is not as bad!

Re: JJ's update

Originally posted by Pappy
    I was asked to post this information.

JJ went into surgery sometime after 8 pm. The operation is expected to last 5 hours. The damage may not be what they expected and he does at this point have what seems to be a chance to walk again. While we pray that this is the case, no real information beyond what I just posted is being released from the Jones family, however they wish for your prayers and support through this tragic ordeal.

That is the best news I heard all day. My prayers are with you JJ and family.
    Never ride faster then your Guardian Angel can fly

come one JJ pull through this....me and my family are praying for you and your family!!!!
    Blake Foote #191
    -Phil 4:13-
    Jeremiah Jones Riding School
    BigRod Racing
    JPMX
    Jesus Christ!

Hi everyone-

I'm just back to California from the Unadilla event. A weekend that I'd very much like to forget.

A couple quick notes regarding JJ- There is some glimmer of hope that this thing may not be as bad as first thought. But that's all it is right now, a glimmer. As stated earlier- after the surgery tonight they will know a lot more. At least at this point there have been some positive signs. Keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming in!

On behalf of Team Yoshimura Suzuki I'd like to thank the ATV racing community for all of the kind words, prayers, and thoughts for Jeremiah and his family. The ATV racing community is very special. At times like this, the best comes out of all of you and it's gratifying to witness.

After we got back to the truck Sunday, a steady stream of competitors stopped by to express concern and say some kind words, John Natalie, Pat Brown, Tim Farr and Mark Baldwin, and oh yeah- you too Harlen... the list is pretty big. To all of us at Yoshimura you guys are all awesome. We race a lot of different series. Everything from AMA Superbike Roadracing to Supercross, in no other category do we see this kind of "closeness" with otherwise fierce competitors. It is truly remarkable.

Jeremiah is a wonderful guy. His smile is genuine, he cares about people, he has a great family, and he will be OK. No matter what the outcome of this new challenge, JJ will attack life again just like before. He may or may not be racing, but I guarantee you that he will be going "wide open" again in short order. He will be OK.

Racing anything can be dangerous. Overall the safety record of ATV racing is very good. This incident Sunday was no ones fault, it was an accident that happened by pure bad fortune and that's all it was, nothing more, nothing less. I'd like for everyone to keep that in mind.

In closing, to my friends Wayne Hinson, Pat, Ryan, Paul, Ricky, Travis, Billy, Digger, John, and the whole crew- hang in there boys.

To Jamie, Jim & Brenda and the whole Jones clan- Your family is amazing and a source of inspirartion. JJ is so lucky to have all of you in his corner.

To all the fans of Jeremiah- His team thanks all of you from the bottom of our hearts for all the kind words and prayers. I think it's safe to say that Jeremiah's family feels the same way.

Brant Russell
    Yoshimura R&D of America

Originally posted by bruss55
    Hi everyone-

Brant Russell
    Yoshimura R&D of America
    i just know that he will make it through this! idk if he will continue riding or not but that doesnt matter....as long as he walks again!!!
    Blake Foote #191
    -Phil 4:13-
    Jeremiah Jones Riding School
    BigRod Racing
    JPMX
    Jesus Christ!

I 2nd That. looking forward to an update tonight.

Update 1:35am

The latest update we have from the Jones family....

Jeremiah Jones is in his fourth hour of surgery, and everything has been coming along fine as they have secured the fractured vertebrate in his back, and there is still no word on the extent of damage to his spinal cord, but Jeremiah's family and friends continue to wait and pray for the best.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Thanks for the update Pappy! Still praying for the best news possible....
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Thanks for the Update....JJ is in my prayers
    V-Twin King Quad

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast