Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #5 - Clay Peak MX - Race Discussion

WORCS Round 5 Clay Peak MX Park Discussion

So lets hear it...

Ill start out with WOW.... What a wk end of racing!!!

The weather I think surprised a few of the riders as the temps. were warmest they have been all spring.

Rider turnout for Fridays Practice was great. Washinton State domainated the Round ad they usually do lol But we did have more Idaho riders turn out for the event this year which was nice to see.

Track Condition... UGH..The county busted there butts to ensure track wasnt too dry but between the Sand ,talc dirt Conditions and the heat it played havoc for sure.

Ill have some of the wk ends Coverage ,videos and photos later in the week so please be patient as this will take a great deal of time to put together

cold someone please post the Condition ofthe rider who was injured seriously and give us all his Status? I hope he is OK

minis also had some tough times and thre was several having issues with the Ground wires, including ours.

Anyhow, Congrats to everyone and Ill save the rest for Race Coverage
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Mostly the locals, but a few other. - Congrats to all.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/grannys/worcs
    2004 DVX 484
    2004 DVX 434

SPONSORS:
    Woody's Outdoor Power
    Canyon Honda
    Carl's Cycle Sale

Connie, you took some great photos this wk end

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Well I had a Blast this weekend I kinda wished for a better finish but 6th out of my class Production B was pretty good i thought since I normally don't race this kindof race. Glad to meet some new people and race against others form different states.. Thanks to all that came I will deffinatly do it from now on it was worth it to see how i did against other riders besides the ones I always ride with.. Congrats to all that made the trip and made the showing.
    JASON

I survived it.... Does that count for anything??
    That was a great experience!!!!!
    04 YFZ 450 UMM... It's kind of stock.

Ive started several photo albums ,atvriders will have one as well with all the pics.
    Heres the link to whats ready so far. Many more still downloading .

WORCS photo Gallery

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

We had a great time also. Even with bike problems, I finished 4th in 40+C and Reed finished 4th in Prod A (after leading most of the race) and 12th in Pro-Am after a ground wire broke off.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    Ive started several photo albums ,atvriders will have one as well with all the pics.
    Heres the link to whats ready so far. Many more still downloading .

WORCS photo Gallery
    Hey can't wait to see what you have put together.
    I sent you a pm

Originally posted by papatay
    Hey can't wait to see what you have put together.
    I sent you a pm
    Papatay~~

I didnt have any PM'S??

try it again or email me at tntkuna@msn.com

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!