Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida GNCC

Florida GNCC

Who's all going to the FL race in March?
    Shrum Racing THANKS MOM AND DAD and all the other people that helped me!

www.myspace.com/deejers010

Thanks to my '07 sponsors;
    S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, C R Homes, ABBA Sales & Services, Tire Balls, Dirt Works, LRD, Pro Taper IMS Products, Smith Optics, Moose Racing, Hot cams, Hot rods, Pivot works, Zbroz Racing.

cant wait to get their. didnt race it last year because i picked up at steele creek but i hear its nothing but whoops.
    2009 GNCC College A #62
    2008 KORHS Open A Champion
    2008 GNCC College A 9th place #80
    2007 GNCC College B 3rd place #230
    2006 GNCC C 16-21 Champion #279

yeah, thats what i hear too.. im still debating on going or not leaning towards going though.

S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, C R Homes, ABBA Sales & Services, Tire Balls, Dirt Works, LRD, Pro Taper IMS Products, Smith Optics, Moose Racing, Hot cams, Hot rods, Pivot works, Zbroz Racing.

DJ- what class will you race? I would love to see you do very good at the GNCC races this year. I imagine we will see you in the magazines in a few years like we see Borich and Ballance. Good luck! Josh
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

i dont know what i'll run, and i hope i do good to. why haven't you been in the hillbillies lately?

I'll be there!!! Starting on the front line in the women's class! I was there last year but didn't get to race. Be prepared for hot weather and whoop city! The turns get rutted out pretty good too.
    2001 330ex

www.kentuckyriders.com

"Chicks Rule! so Watch and Drool!!"
    "go really fast, if something gets in the way, TURN"

~*Sponsors*~
    The Quad Shop
    AC Racing
    Ottersbach Enterprise Inc.
    My Daddy

remeber guys, the sand sucks power! you will use at least an extra gallon of gas than you would at a normal gncc. i would plan on pitting twice!
    last year i used a gallon a lap on a blaster, i would assume the 450's will use even more than that
    Planning a comeback...

I'll be there- just to watch though!!!
    2005 450R

FRONT ROW

Originally posted by Lil - Braff
    I'll be there!!! Starting on the front line in the women's class! I was there last year but didn't get to race. Be prepared for hot weather and whoop city! The turns get rutted out pretty good too.
    Com'n LIL race the Sport Class you'll have a better finish.
    2005 GNCC Sport Class #2
    2006 AWRCS Sport Class Champion

I will be there supporting my brother I am not old enough yet

but he is getting parts like crazy to get ready for the GNCC's for his 06 450er

he raced the 16-24 1st year racer last year and was first the 1st and 2nd lap but finished third

He will more than likely be on the 16-21C class line he has been on his road bike and trainer alot and I think he will have something for them this year he is very tuff and has very good endurance and is like an Ironman I sure hope he does good all he needs is to get all his parts in to get some seat time

see you all there
    and at the Georgia, and S.C GNCC hopefully
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast