Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNCC "Ironman" Round #13 Live Coverage

2005 GNCC "Ironman" Round #13 Live Coverage

Crawfordsville, IN - The Final round of the GNCC series is finally upon us, and it seems like we just finished up at Texas as another year has come and gone. The Ironman will live up to its name this year as only those that can ride the fastest and the smartest will finish out front with heavy rain turning this race into another mudfest to finish out the season.

With Championships on the line in many classes, Saturday's racing should be full of excitement with three different rounds of ATV racing starting with the Youth Racing at 8AM.

If everything goes as planned, live coverage updates will be posted throughout the day, so keep checking back for updates.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I hate to ask but...can you keep an eye out for Mitch Werdehausen, he will be in B class in the afternoon. He's on an Orange 450R. Thanks a lot for the coverage!

The morning race has just gone off, Stephanie parton is leading the womens class with traci cecco close behind.

Stock class, 1st- unknown 2nd- sroka, harlen foley mid pack

penland leading the utility class

i will post more results as soon as they are available.

Thanks Andy, I was begining to loose hope on the updates. Have a good race today!

Go get'er Traci....

1st lap now complete results will be posted as they come in communication at the track is not the best

looks like it is going to be a 4 lap race , conditions very muddy

just lost all phone service to the track, this is not andy . i am tony andys mechanic i could not go to the race due to a back surgery. i know what it is like to wait for results so i will post them as soon as i get them

Thanks Tony!

After 2 laps Traci cecco leads stepahanie parton by 3 seconds with angel atwell in 3rd

4 stroke stock -billy good, mat hanna, hollenbeck 3rd

pictures

is anyone taking pictures..my mom went into the hospital last night or..id be there...thats for the updates...
    2004 Trx 450r, dg nerfs, fasst flexx bars, ars fx stem, hipers, gbc x-rex, moose bumper, rekcluse, pro armor skid, houser +1, powermadds

1986 250r Houser +3 LT, Axis LT, Houser +2 stem, hipers, kenda mx's, durablue axle, blingstar anti-fade, maier race cut, lrd pipe, paul turner cool head, 36mm carb

RIP KELLY CHANG
    1-9-73 to 6-22-05
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast