Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNCC "Power Line Park" Round #12 Live Coverage

2005 GNCC "Power Line Park" Round #12 Live Coverage

St. Clairsville, OH - The season is coming to an end as racers headed to Power Line Park this weekend for the 12th round of the GNCC Series, and unlike the previous two rounds, the conditions are anything but dry. Tropical Storm Stan came on sure in Georgia earlier in the week, and the tropical moisture is now surging up the Coast to the north, but fortunately a cold front from moving in from the west will help keep the majority of the rain east of the mountains with 3-5 inches forecasted along the coast, but only an inch is expected at the track with skies clearing by Saturday Afternoon.

The Youth Racers and Morning Racers will definitely be fighting their way through the mud, but if everything goes as expected, the track should be perfect by the afternoon race besides a few mud hole here and there that will most likely claim a few riders during the afternoon.

Even with the sloppy conditions, there were plenty of racers that made the trip because the parking area was quickly filling up as others were sliding around in the mud trying to find a place to park.

Shortly after dark, Racer Productions began directly people to park at the Wal-Mart at Exit 216 overnight because it was becoming dangerous to park with the slippery conditions as some vehicles jack knifed and others needed to be pulled out of the mud.

With hundreds of quads all cleaned up and waiting to play in the mud tomorrow while everyone including myself heads to bed.

Live Updates from the track will continue tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, take a look at the Afternoon Unadilla Coverage
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

updates from the track.......9:15 am

the youth race just finished up.........Walker Fowler has won the overall.........

track is a mess, mud and slime everywhere!!!

still drizzly and overcast
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

about 10 min to start the morning classes

Riders are on the line

thanks for the update J. Also thanks for confirming the mess. We reluctantly pulled out at the last minute and decided not to go to this race because of the coming weather. I know........fairweather racers! thats O.K., I would rather save that money for a nice dry weekend of racing. Steele Creek and the last Ohio race left a bad taste in my mouth for mud fests. . I hope that the 35+C class rider that is being helped to get to this race is there and does well! Happy Mudslinging to allllll! Doug

The race is underway. They are getting ready to pass out the youth atv awards.

Does anyone have away at the track to get a hold of Tina Harlens wife at the track?We lost connection on Harlens Phone please get a hold of her an have her call us back on Harlens phone.

If not we`ll be back for live coverage of the afternoon race forsure.

jlhughes750
    check your pm box

no coverage???????
    AWRCS#29
    CRA ??? class
    2007 sponsors-GT THUNDER
    MOTOR CYCLE DREAM SHOP
    2005 450R,Magnum Beadlocks.Razor2 Front,IRazor Rear,Moose Bars,JPMI Steering Dampner,HMF Slip-On,Stealth 8oz Fly Wheel,GT Thunder Sproket Guard,GT THUNDER complete shock kit and link,Custom Wright Racing Tie Rod Sleves,Pro Armor Bumper,Grab Bar And Kill Switch
    Joe.....OUT!!!

First Race I couldn't make it to, I'm in South Carolina, friend has head injury, taking care of her.

Who's leading?? Where are they? Hubby is in 35+ C.

Originally posted by freak
    no coverage???????
    We lost connection Trying to reach someone at the track.Sorry for dropping the ball on you guys . We`ll have connection for the pm race for sure bare with us . Very sorry An well try figuring out some AM results for you then.Again very sorry.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast