Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 GNCC "The Mountaineer" Round #8 Morning ATV Race Coverage

2005 GNCC "The Mountaineer" Round #8 Morning Race

Click Here

With the first half of the Youth ATV racing series complete, and the next round scheduled for Oct 8 at Powerline Park, the Morning Race at 10AM would be the 1st race of the day.

Nathan Derrick,4 Stroke Stock Rider, was up early making the final preparations to his Yamaha YFZ in hopes of improving upon his 4th place finishes at the last two rounds as he moves his way up the chart in Stock Class Championship Points.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Stock Class Leaders lined up in the registration in same order as the standings with Billy Good out front once again this season and Jarrod McClure giving him a run for the title in 2nd Place in his first complete year of racing.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I,Harlen Foley, wasn't able to race at the last round at "The Penton" because I wanted to make sure that the race coverage was taken care of for the race, and I have since made arrangements that I shouldn't have to miss another race this season.

I decided that I wanted to treat the Mountaineer as a new beginning to the season for me after struggling the 1st half of the year, so I switched up the colors and changed my mind set for the race after talking with Johnny Gallagher about his incredible performances at past couple of races.

Also, I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the awesome contigency program that Alba is offering to those that run the Abla Graphics kit.

Alba Contigency Program Details

Over at the start, Erika Jones, arrived on her freshly rebuilt Suzuki with an elaborate color scheme that was very original and eye catching.

I was definitely impressed!!!

#206 Angel Atwell was back after a terrific ride at "The Penton" that was ended due to mechanical problems on the last lap.

Angel has really stepped it up this season and is beginning to be a threat for the win almost every race, but it has escaped her grasp, but it will only be a matter of time, but for now the title chase still belongs to Stephanie and Traci, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a three way chase next year if Angel remains dedicated to her racing program.

#201 Stephanie Parton headed into Round #9 with one less win than Traci Cecco as these two swap wins back and forth, so this race favored Stephanie Parton if the trend was to continue, but Traci had plans to earn his 2nd win in a row after making her first podium appearance of the season at Round #8

Utility Stock Riders, Michael Swift and Ken Robey, both had their best races of the season at the last round in the mud with 3rd and 4th overall finishes as they look to end an Era for Mike Penland in the Utility Stock Class.

Ken Robey made the switch back to the Kawasaki last round, and it already had its share of battle scars with zipped tied front fender and dented bumper with the words "Move Over" clearly painted on the bumper if anyone had trouble understanding him on the track when he came up behind them looking to make the pass.

Brycen Neal wasn't racing this weekend in the 90cc Production Class, but it didn't stop him from coming out to the track and help out his dad, Chris Neal.

Chris Neal is in his Mid 30's and has passion for ATV racing which has kept him coming back this season which has helped him move up into top 5 in the highly competitive Stock Class

Stock Class Rider, Shawn Collins, has only missed one race this season and that was the season opener down in Texas. Shawn has made the trip to every event since to compete in the Stock Class, and even though he has yet to finish in the top 10 in the class, he is having a blast, which it is all about.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast