Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A-Arm Recomendations

A-Arm Recomendations

Looking to purchase Extended a-arms, American Star, Action Racing, or Wicked. What do you guys think?

Ball joints or Heim joints?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

worst town I've ever lived in... Spencer,OH
    Not too sure about those brands. I avoided them myself just because I couldn't find much info on them. The Wicked a arms look nice though. I found out that by the time you pay shipping on those you can get a set of Burgards for around the same price( about $400). Hope this helps.
    I am now quadless...

those arms you listed are like the top 3 worst imo. i wouldnt trust them on my bike, thats for sure. i would look at lsr, laegers, walsh, etc, etc...

Thumbs up

2004 yfz450

Winter rebuild stage, becoming a full mx racer

Formely Krazykid300ex

I would check out burgards. They are cheap and good quality.
    Rissler's Extreme ATV

01 Roll Design Lobo 250R with a few extras
    LONG LIVE THE R!!!

I have burgards and I like them, for the mney they are probly one of the better ones out there.

Ripinitup just wondering why you think those three are the worst 3 types of a-arms made. What is your experiances with all three of them? Have you ran them all? Do you know somone that has ran all three of them along with other a-arms to be able to tell you which is better? or is it just because you don't here much about them and no pros run them?

Originally posted by GNCCer
    Ripinitup just wondering why you think those three are the worst 3 types of a-arms made. What is your experiances with all three of them? Have you ran them all? Do you know somone that has ran all three of them along with other a-arms to be able to tell you which is better? or is it just because you don't here much about them and no pros run them?
    okay.

for asr...they suck, plain and simple. do a search on the forums. there have been numerous posts on this company and 99.9% of it was negative comments. i am also pretty sure that asr used to be known as last rebel racing which ripped alot of people off. on top of that their quality isn't exactly that great. you get a lifetime warranty and trust me you will use it. lol.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=62958

for wicked...their not exactly a big name company. they have very little exposure and some of it isn't even that great. look at the link below...they had to grind the damn shock mounts to get their shocks to fit. not a big deal, but i would rather buy some that actually bolt right up.

http://www.bluetraxx.com/review_wickedarms.htm

and action racing....lmfao....who? ya never even heard of them...must be top notch eh? sorry i would prefer to buy a set of arms that people actually heard of and have a good reputation.

and btw, im not too fond of burgard either. i had a set on my blaster back in the day and to put it blunt it there were....not good. the length of the arms were messed up. i had the upper balljoints all the way in, and the bottom nearly all the way out just to get all the positive camber out! lucky i didnt ride it for more than a week before i sold it. i guarantee i would of busted a balljoint like that. maybe it was a bad set of arms, or maybe something else...but i will take my money elsewhere....not in the mood to have to modify, or hope everything will be ok when theres another set out there that will bolt right up in minutes and i can fully trust.

thats my opinion, take it for what its worth.

I have the +1 burgards on my 400ex and so far so good haven't had any problems, for the price you can't go wrong especially when they are on special this month
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

can't we all just get along

C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

can't we all just get along
    exactly that's what I am saying

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast