Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FMF powerbomb headers

FMF powerbomb headers

does anybody have any pro's, con's on the FMF powerbomb headers? thanx.
    Yellow 2001 400ex with the normal goods
    The Beer Prayer
    Our lager, Which art in barrels, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), At home as it is in the pub. Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is the beer,
    The bitter, and the lager. Barmen.

I have one and I got the full system Yoshimura pipes also. The fmf powerbomb works great for bottom and mid. havent rode bike yet with the Yoshimura.
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

I don`t think I have heard anything Bad about the Powerbomb. Rico doesn`t want to give his Up. You would be Happy with it. What kind of Slip-On do you have?
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

oo i have the yoshi comp series slipon. thanx 4 da advice.
    The Beer Prayer
    Our lager, Which art in barrels, Hallowed be thy drink. Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk), At home as it is in the pub. Give us this day our foamy head, And forgive us our spillages, As we forgive those who spill against us. And lead us not to incarceration, But deliver us from hangovers. For thine is the beer,

I don`t know if the Powerbomb Header will Work with a Yoshi Comp Series Slip-On or not.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

The powerbong works with all aftermarket silencers designed to fit the stock headpipe.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

I guess I didn`t think about that. If you have a Yoshi Slip-On on your Stock Header, the Powerbomb will Fit. I would go for it.

thanx!
    The Beer Prayer

Are you going to get the Powerbomb?

probaly, but do u think that my setup (read all my parts) w/ the powerbomb will work well in dunes, woods, and play racing. i will probaly get it anyway unless you can think of a better header for me. thanx:devil
    The Beer Prayer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast