Thread: wtf?

wtf?

whats going on with this? its still the august qotm on the home page and they never even picked a quad for september. they didnt have an october entry thread either. geez, pretty soon its gonna be time for novembers. or are we gonna miss that to?
    XC 08 450r

Good question?!?!

Was wondering the same thing.
    Full Throttle Racing
    2009 CAN AM DS450x mx

probably the admin is just busy atm...i'm sure they have had to streamline and cut back on moderators like many sites have....but I agree that someone should stay on top of it because its important to keep things going in a positive direction especially in these times were living in..
    “Man is not free unless government is limited.”

~Ronald Reagan

I wasn't aware of the issue till today, so I am trying to figure out the issue.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by Admin
    I wasn't aware of the issue till today, so I am trying to figure out the issue.
    How long do you think it's going to take for you to add a poll for the September entries and another thread for the October entries?

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    I just got everything worked out on my end. I'm making a poll to finish off September. Then next month when I set up the entry thread at the normal time I do, and it will be for December.

I apologize about the inconvenience. I've had alot goin on, on top of computer problems, and I just got them fixed.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

Honda 450R 2007 Race Ready
    LSR, PEPS, BALDWIN, DWT, FASST, PRECISION, FACTORY43

I personally feel as if QOTM has took a ****ter. There has been issue with QOTM for some time this hasnt been the first time were we skipped a few months.
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    I just got everything worked out on my end. I'm making a poll to finish off September. Then next month when I set up the entry thread at the normal time I do, and it will be for December.

I apologize about the inconvenience. I've had alot goin on, on top of computer problems, and I just got them fixed.
    Since we skipping 2 months. Can you open entry for December contest already ?
    Thanks to my sponsors:

1. Mum and Dad
    2. ......
    3. .....
    4. ...

Damn...