Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: how to remove carb?

well apparently she was just PMS'ing b/c i came home and she fired right up.

went and rode for about 20 mins and all was fine. dunno what the problem was....

Maybe you had a little dirt or something in the carb that came loose while it sat....
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Originally posted by eerhard09
    Maybe you had a little dirt or something in the carb that came loose while it sat....
    could have very well been. the gas that was in it was a mixture of fresh 93oct and some 2 year old 104oct. lol

i had some 104 sitting in a tank for 2 years before i finally took it out. tested it in my lawn mower and it ran like a champ so i mixed it w/ some 93 and put it in the Quad.

could have been some contaniments (sp)in it. also called the dealer to cancel the 13T sprocket and they said i couldnt b/c it was a "special order item" i'm going to go in this week and pick it up and tell them i ordered a 15t sprocket and see if i can get somewhere with that

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456