Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 330? How bad is it?

330? How bad is it?

last weekend at the dunes, i beat a stock raptor in a 3rd,4th gear
    sand drag up a hill. i was also keeping up w/ 400s w/pipes
    how big of power gain will it be from what i have now if i go 330?
    what are some other mods? which 330? fst,powroll?????????

2001 300ex[*]11:1 piston[*]e-series header and pipe[*]no airbox lid[*]web cam[*]ported and polished head[*]lowered[*]breather filter[*]14th sprocket

Who ever was riding that Raptor is one sorry rider. Maybe he was touched in the mind? There is no way.
    SOLD
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2408728611

2001 Red Honda 400EX #10 White Brothers Graphics and Seat Cover, Pro Nerfs, Front Bumper, Parking Break Block-off, Blue Shock-Covers, Rear Skid Plate, FULL E-Series Exhaust, Goodridge Red Kevlar brake lines (front and rear), Renthal handle bars, front and rear sprocket, and grips, D.I.D. Gold X-Ring chain, Nacs Headlight covers, Number plates, K&N filter and pre-charger, and Stage II Jet Kit with choke removed, OMF scoops, Magura hydraulic clutch, Maxxis Razr’s all around, Douglas rims (off-set) up front and custom STOCK rims with bead locks in back, PEP Steering Dampener, Custom a-arms (painted black and red) and just about anything else that is visible has been customized in some way

2003 Green Honda Rancher
    Stock exept for the TITANS.

2001 BlueYamaha R6 #1
    WAY TOO MUCH STUFF TO LIST!

WWW.BRIAN666.COM

sorry bro, but a raptor with a decent rider would of eaten you alive, even if it never left 2nd gear, there's just no chance for any 300 on a raptor, o, and the 330, don't know much bout them, but i do know larger displacement=more torque, and in a drag race it's all about torque and gearing

yep, thats it. i have no life so i get on here and make up crap
    about my quad. gee, u figured me out. NOT the guy was on a bone stock raptor and we raced twice, both times i beat him by a half of bike length. 282 cc vs 660 maybe he couldnt drive but put a good driver on a stock 400 and i will ive him **** in a drag.

lets go on to the 505
    my bro got a 416 w/ a 12.5:1 piston, corilla rod, sparks x6, xr400
    cam, and free port job from honda and them 505 boys are still cleaning sand out their mouths

bump

Somebody said something about me being a doctor and having your medicine. Like I said before the guy must have been touched in the mind that was riding that raptor!

He did not look like the poor kid in this picture did he?
    (I am sorry if I offended any one but I just had to do it)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SOLD
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2408728611

2001 Red Honda 400EX #10 White Brothers Graphics and Seat Cover, Pro Nerfs, Front Bumper, Parking Break Block-off, Blue Shock-Covers, Rear Skid Plate, FULL E-Series Exhaust, Goodridge Red Kevlar brake lines (front and rear), Renthal handle bars, front and rear sprocket, and grips, D.I.D. Gold X-Ring chain, Nacs Headlight covers, Number plates, K&N filter and pre-charger, and Stage II Jet Kit with choke removed, OMF scoops, Magura hydraulic clutch, Maxxis Razr’s all around, Douglas rims (off-set) up front and custom STOCK rims with bead locks in back, PEP Steering Dampener, Custom a-arms (painted black and red) and just about anything else that is visible has been customized in some way

2003 Green Honda Rancher
    Stock exept for the TITANS.

2001 BlueYamaha R6 #1
    WAY TOO MUCH STUFF TO LIST!

WWW.BRIAN666.COM

Hey Squirrel boy. I think it is the truth that you site in the internet all day and make up stuff about your quad. You said that you beat raptors but you were touching 400Exs with Pipes. I hate to inform you but a stock raptor will still beat a 400Ex with a pipe. And just like those guys said. The guy on the raptor must have been either retarded and didn't know how to drive or The guy on the raptor was stuck in first gear.

And about your brother with his 416 beating a 505. I would talk to Chad Exers about that. There aren't to many ppl out there with 505 Ex's Chad is one of them that does. I am sure when he gets his engine back he would be glad to give you and your brother a taste/mouthfull of sand. He has jsut about the most highly tweaked engine for a 400Ex. There is no one that goes bigger. Tc is the king and He will show your Brothers tiny lil 416 what sup.

Sorry Squirrel Boy it the truth. Go to Bluetrax and bash away. We don't like that here.

LMAO, I have a 440 to show your brothers little 416 what it really isnt. You, my friend, are the true definition of idiot.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

i got a question for nacs425 if chadexer pulled his pants down
    would i see just his *** or his *** and your neck???????

i hope u dont take jetting lessons from chadexer b/c if u do, your quad is sitting at home, no plastic on it, no gas tank, no carb,
    oil lines disconnected, because where is your motor? on the fastest thing its ever been on, the FEDEX TRUCK( nicely packaged right next to chadexer's 505)

oh and for u little alky, i'd back off

back to the original question? how big of a power gain is the 330?

heck just buy that 330 and u can probably smoke piped banshee's on alcohol.
    Last edited by ESR250R; 11-07-2002 at 09:45 PM.
    03 arens/lrd/tcs 262r

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast