Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wes Stone aka stonconcepts on ebay

Originally posted by TYayo420
    and if you keep buying from him i gurantee you will be on this thread int he next couple of buys from him added to this with he ripped me off too hes scammed 5 ppl i know in real life not on this site plus these ppl, i guess it takes ripping off to believe other ppl eh?
    NO I WILL KEEP BUYING FROM HIM. i have talked to him about you people and he back his answer up real well. i will buy from again if i have a problem with something i will call him and he will take care of it. i trust wes.
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

Originally posted by TYayo420
    and if you keep buying from him i gurantee you will be on this thread int he next couple of buys from him added to this with he ripped me off too hes scammed 5 ppl i know in real life not on this site plus these ppl, i guess it takes ripping off to believe other ppl eh?
    Who are you? I never delt with you in my life your just trying to make yourself you good because someone people posted your scams so find something better to you must type more than you ride.

hey douche bag, i didnt say me learn how to ****ing read you ignorant son of a *****

also im not scamming ppl, didnt you read all the ppl who said they got their money back?

have you ever paid anyone back you scammed you pile of trash?? no yopu havent you miss lead your ads, send damaged or wrong parts then threasten ppl with childish feedback **** oh if you leave me bad feedback ill do the same,w ell idiot why leave ppl bad feedback? they paid asp, you ***ked them with wrong parts or mis lead ads your the scammer your dirty whore

Originally posted by Live2Ride300
    After dealing with Wes I lost $40 in return shipping. I returned his parts due to an incorrect description. He got his parts back, and I lost $40 in return shipping because he didn't describe his product correctly.
    whos the scammer wes? you?? surely... i pay ppl back for shipping

also...you like to miss lead in ads do you know what truth is? why didnt you respond back to what other ppl said about you instead of me? cuz i have something going on agaisnt me? you forgot to read how im making it better, you must not know how to do that scum of earth, you've ripped off PPL I KNOW not me i said get some glasses you ld bitty bat blind mother ****er

all i can say is why is TYayo420 still on this site.
    www.6gearmotorsports.com

well you tell everyone that i opwe money to have the mods ban me, cuz then i canty pay them back, and why ban me dikk head? im making everyone and everything right again you dont know in depth whats going on so dont act like you do, so go out and ride your pos old *** wheelers, and eat a dik and have a nice day.

im only being a total *** now to ppl only cuz i hate ppl like uyou who think they know everything and in depth of this and speak regarding it.

so why ban me tho anyways?? (think id miss this site?

Originally posted by my88r
    It's like you read my mind. I was thinking the same thing.

Originally posted by my88r

He still owes people money once they are paid back you bet he will be gone.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

1. This thread is nearly 2 years old.

2. TYayo420 has no right to talk about others when he's having a hard time getting his own stuff settled.

Get your stuff settled and move on.
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234