Thread: Predator Problem

Predator Problem

My predator is bogging everygear very bad as soon as i give it alot of gas its an 05 i took good care of it but if someone knows what this could be let me know
    QUADBANGERS THA MOVEMENT
    "DO IT ON ALL FOUR"..
    MIAMI, FL

Have you checked the spark plug?

Check your plug, check for clog in petcock, check for plugged main jet, check for air leaks, and then check www.predatorowners.com for more info than you can handle.
    '03 Polaris Predator-Pure Polaris nerf bars, Tag T2 fat bars and Trail Tech logo clamp, White Brothers XC bumper, Pro Design tether kill, Twin Air clamp-on and Outerwear with modified intake, billet exhaust tip, Mikuni jet kit

Wouldn't hurt to check the fuel pump also
    '03 Polaris Predator-Pure Polaris nerf bars, Tag T2 fat bars and Trail Tech logo clamp, White Brothers XC bumper, Pro Design tether kill, Twin Air clamp-on and Outerwear with modified intake, billet exhaust tip, Mikuni jet kit

ALRIGHT WHERE'S THE FUEL PUMP, AND WHERE'S THE PET COCK EVERYTHING ELSE I CHECKED ALREADY BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.... I MEAN I TOOK IT THROUGHT SOME WATER BUT NOTHING CRAZY...AIR FLITER IS GOOD AND SO IS EVERYTHING ELSE THATS PRETTY BASIC TO CHECK ON THE SPOT... THANKS IN ADVANCE
    QUADBANGERS THA MOVEMENT
    "DO IT ON ALL FOUR"..
    MIAMI, FL

Petcock is the valve on the bottom of the gas tank, it has a screen in it. The fuel pump is under the front plastic. take off the front and it is mounted right on the frame, with three hoses hooked to it.

You could also check the clear lines coming out of the sides of your carb for blockage.

perfect ill chek it today..thanks alot slim
    QUADBANGERS THA MOVEMENT
    "DO IT ON ALL FOUR"..
    MIAMI, FL