Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2006 WORCS Round #5 - Clay Peak MX - Mini ATV Race Report

minis off the line!
    (please insert sport12-15 class holeshot video here)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

The class was in for a little surprise...
    At the bottom of the downhill sweeper, a hole of mud formed while watering and caught the riders all by surprise.
    Flaggers main concerns was helping unblock the track and getting the minis out of the way so they were not in slowing down the Ladies race, not to say the Ladies didnt have a few hang ups in it too!!There was some Carnage on this section, a few minis rolled and one DNF'd but Im happy to report all the kids were not seriously injured and the mud subsided little by little threwout the rest of the race .
    Offroad racing... you NEVER know whats in store!!
    (insert sport class and the two mud videos here)

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Kelsey Lugan also had a few obstacles in the trails and found out after the race ,she rolled her mini and was pinned under it but managed to get it off her and back up in running in what seemed to her about a minute.
    She gained a poisiton to 2nd place for short time before her wreck passing Cole Fite at the very top of the uphill sweeper.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

last lap and headed for the Checker...
    (insert Womens -sport class last video here)

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Results are as follows....

Podium Winners

Sport 8-15 years
    1st - Taylor Guy
    2nd - Cole Fite
    3rd - Kelsey Lugan

Women B/C
    1st - Danielle Corbin
    2nd - Dwn Wynne
    3rd - Christy McGuffin

Video just cant provide what your seeing live. 50 minutes of racing, some of these kids went back out 20 minutes later and done team races , which Ill provide in a separate thread along with the Pee Wee sunday Race

I could not think of a better way of spending Mothers Day ,than spending it here doing what my family loves to do best and spending it with my kids . I think I can speak for every Mom that was there this wk end...

I hope everyone enjoyed the Coverage. There will be a photo Gallery here at Atvriders with all the pictures of the wk. ends racing along with more pictures and Video of nearly ALL the Wk. ends racing -including the Pro Main...This is some SICK video you will want to check out!

I would like to take a minute to thank Atvriders for giving us all the opportunity to see and provide the #1 race coverage out there BAR NONE!

To all the people who helped my Husband Troy for troubleshooting Kelseys mini to get her up and running for the wk end

To my Husband for helping me with video Coverage so I could be avail. to shoot pictures

To the rider who provided me with a Camcorder this wk end(mine broke downduring Coverage ) to a total stranger.. I thank you very much!!
    WORCS racing for allowing me the opportunity to shoot in the field this past wk end
    And to all my kids sponsors and especially WRH Racing.

This concludes my Race report for this Round.
    Next race is Washugal Washington
    This is one round you wont want to miss!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Pics are looking great Tina!

I wanted to go to the Washougal race but i'll be in Coos Bay that weekend

Maybe round #7 at Cinebar, never been there but it depends on the work schedule
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Originally posted by JOEX
    Pics are looking great Tina!

I wanted to go to the Washougal race but i'll be in Coos Bay that weekend

Maybe round #7 at Cinebar, never been there but it depends on the work schedule
    thanks Joe!
    Wait until you see all the vidoes

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

All of Round 5 videos are now up!!

Go here WORCS Round 5 Clay Peak MX Park

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011