Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2006 GNCC "The General" Round #2- Discussion & Cheer

anyone know what happened to Smiley this weekend...Thanx
    03 Predator
    03 Scrambler
    02 Trailblazer

I`m pretty interested myself he always rigth up there in the mix an these last 2 races he must of had problems It`s really got his season off to a horrable start Hope it gets better because he`s always been one of are famaily favorites , Come on Matt

from the results on the gncc website and the times, it looks like Borich almost caught Ballance??? He just needed one more lap...

from the results on the gncc website and the times, it looks like Borich almost caught Ballance??? He just needed one more lap...

okay, im a newbie, and we are trying to follow the guys running brp outlander 800's: Michael Swift, Mike Penland, Scott Kilby, and Clifton Beasley.
    Is this a good forum for this?
    and what happened to Kilby? some kinda drama with another rider?

Originally posted by 450RGNCC
    I dont know man Chris B. & Chris Jenks were neck and neck so I think if there was another lap Chris Jenks would have won cause he was truckin and about to pass Chris Borich
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

Originally posted by teethandtissue
    okay, im a newbie, and we are trying to follow the guys running brp outlander 800's: Michael Swift, Mike Penland, Scott Kilby, and Clifton Beasley.
    Is this a good forum for this?
    and what happened to Kilby? some kinda drama with another rider?
    Welcome!! This is one of the best, if not THE best forum available for race coverage, or any info in general related to atv's. The deal with Kilby was another rider in the utility stock class, the winner, actually, was found to have illegal modifications to his "stock" quad. So, rather than DQ him, they, 'Racer Productions" decided to move him to the utility Mod class keeping his same time, where he bumped Kilby from his first place finish due to elapsed times. Needless to say Kilby, among others were very upset about the decision. So after review, they changed it back and decided to DQ him after all. So all ended well.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
    Welcome!! This is one of the best, if not THE best forum available for race coverage, or any info in general related to atv's. The deal with Kilby was another rider in the utility stock class, the winner, actually, was found to have illegal modifications to his "stock" quad. So, rather than DQ him, they, 'Racer Productions" decided to move him to the utility Mod class keeping his same time, where he bumped Kilby from his first place finish due to elapsed times. Needless to say Kilby, among others were very upset about the decision. So after review, they changed it back and decided to DQ him after all. So all ended well.
    yeah the dude was running Elka adjustable springs which were legal in the class last year but this year they are not
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

thanks for the info.
    as for being dq'd for Elka springs in the "stock" class, i guess that's why there's stock and modified.
    I dont know if i agree with the change in the ruling on running the oem springs or not, but, then again, no one will always be happy with the rules...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345