Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2005 GNCC "The Wisp" Round #9 Afternoon ATV Race Coverage

Originally posted by cliq20
    is it just me or does that reservior on yokley's front end (rear reservoir) look like a custom axis reservoir? i just think i'm seeing things. on page 5...

great coverage as usual harlen.
    yeah it kinda does doesnt it, but im sure elka would terminate his sponsorship.
    District 6
    GNCC
    05' White Honda 450R...-GT thunder-Hot Cams-HMF-Maxxis-Hiper-IMS-W.E.R-UpDog-Hertz-Moose-AC-Pro Armour-PRM-Burgard-Lonestar-Faast Co.-Cycra-Quadtech-UNI-Dynojet-and my own PC work.
    Tow rig: 2012 Dodge CUMMINS with a lot of goodies!!

Alright Guys, I wanted to settle this rumor before it even builds any speed.

William Yokley uses ELKA Suspension, and the Rear Shock was indeed an Elka Shock with Front Mounted Reservoir and here is the close-up Photo to clear up any confusion

An extra black zip tie covers up the Elka logo which makes it look like a Custom Axis, but its an Elka.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

I don't know, but with the white on top and blue on bottom, it sure looks like a Custom Axis.

Originally posted by GE4x4
    I don't know, but with the white on top and blue on bottom, it sure looks like a Custom Axis.
    You guys are too much, it is completey obvious in the closeup that it is an Elka ressy.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

In the close up all i see is black red there is no white and blue dont know what the heck you all are lookin at with white and blue plus it is defently a elka ressy. Broc

i see no blue, yokley wouldn't copy bill any ways
    Play Hard ,Ride Fast, Have Fun

It looks elka to be
    2006 Honda 300EX
    2008 Honda 450R

God is good. all the time

its an elka

i know how sponsors work ITS AN ELKA for crying out loud. DAH
    District 6
    GNCC
    05' White Honda 450R...-GT thunder-Hot Cams-HMF-Maxxis-Hiper-IMS-W.E.R-UpDog-Hertz-Moose-AC-Pro Armour-PRM-Burgard-Lonestar-Faast Co.-Cycra-Quadtech-UNI-Dynojet-and my own PC work.
    Tow rig: 2012 Dodge CUMMINS with a lot of goodies!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213