Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2005 Worcs Race Round 2 at Crazy Horse Campgrounds-Lake Havasu,AZ

Justin Thompson, #262 is my brother in law

He didn't finish do to a bent exhaust valve( ) But he's getting new Kibblewhite valves, plus some crankwork, and a few other things and should be back in action at Round 3

I may be racing at Round 3 also, but not on my Cannondale AGAIN, because it still won't be ready. Instead i'm going to race in the Utility class again. I just hope more people enter that class this time.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Do you have any pictures from the Open Pro/A/B race and/or the Pro-AM race or any more pictures of that tabletop? It would be cool if you got a pic of me clearing it.
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Originally posted by WORCSYFZ199
    Do you have any pictures from the Open Pro/A/B race and/or the Pro-AM race or any more pictures of that tabletop? It would be cool if you got a pic of me clearing it.
    go to www.bigkidracing.com

he has a gallery of some pics up....
    Shaun Kuriyama

ok thanks
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

There are hundreds of pictures of every single race at Off-road.com
    Havasu Galleries
    This is Justin Waters, #95. Yeah that was me stuck on the little hill thing on that corner. Someone ran into the back of me and we got stuck. When we got disconnected the sand sucked me up onto that hill. I did finish 3'rd, it took me until about the last lap to get back into 3'rd.
    I raced the Pro/AM race too on Sunday. I was 3'rd into the first corner, 2'nd out of it. I passed first about half way through the first lap and never looked back. I had about a 2 minute lead on 2'nd place. The last lap I was getting so hot I had to stop at the pit and pour water all over myself, and I had done that just 3 laps earlier too.

Holy cow!!! Thats a Picture of Me............ I'm on the CDale getting towed-in.
    WestCoast Editor.......... Your the one that broke down right beside me right? I thought was pretty crazy........ two Dales broke down 2 1/2 laps into the race.

Does anyone Know the name of the photo guys that were there at the race, and do they have a website?

Thanks thunderwolf, thats exactly what I was looking for!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345