Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rubicon vs. Sportsman 500 H.O.

I've got a 04 Sportsman 500 H.O. and it seems to hold it's own in the mud and on the trail. They are a bit heavy (700 lbs), but i'm only 120lbs and i can throw the bike around no problem. The bike rides awesome, four wheel drive works great. I've topped mine out at 70 mph on a gravel road. I'm not saying anything bad about Honda's cuz i know a lot of people that have them and i like them a lot...but i love my sportsman
    Loonafide Racing

i may only be 16 but i have driven a sportsman 500 H.O., a sportsman 400, a honda rincon, and i think that the 500 H.O. is one of the best for mud becuz of its ground clearence but my uncle had problems with his and i did not like the independant suspension for pulling cuz we used it on the farm alot and the independant rear suspension is not good for pulling. the honda is a good all round machine and if you want it to last get the honda, but suzuki makes a 400 4x4 QuadRunner called Eiger Quadrunner and i have driven them they are light weight and are great for mudding and they can pull a lot too.

Yes sirreee honda all the way more reliable
    2002 400ex
    Lonestar Parking brake block off
    K&N Airfilter w/outer wear
    K&N Oil Filter
    Renthal Bars,Renthal Grips
    PRM .125 A-ARM and Full Chasis Skids
    PRM .190 Swing arm Skid
    ITP Holeshot 6 PLY XCR'S
    Woody Graphics
    Throttle Jockey seat cover
    Big Gun CDI