Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2005 GNC Round #2 - Lake Whitney - Live Coverage

Does Natalie and/or all the other pro's have a autograph session or do you just go up to them???
    2005 YFZ 450
    Gibson frontend
    Gibson swingarm
    Gibson steering stem
    Custom Axis Shocks
    Holeshot MXR tires
    LRD Pipe

GOD IS #1

The Perfect Day. You know, when you buckle your boots and slide your goggles on and things just feel right.... You take those first laps of practice and the tires are finding the berms easier, the bike feels faster, and your body feels stronger. You're in the zone, the Sweet Spot, and you can do no wrong!

Originally posted by quadchick3
    anyone know the website with the pictures they were taking there?? I saw a ton of photographers out there.

I know mxphotography was there, but none of their pics are posted yet.
    www.jandjracing.com will have pics up soon. You about killed me with that dead EX at the gate. I think i push-started 3 other quads besides yours at the gate that day. lol I wish i had some good story to tell about whitney but after catching a rut wrong and flipping in practice I was out for the weekend. Tore the bike aprt tonight and realized it wasnt a twisted frame....just a bent spindle and still need to straighten up my stem. Maybe I'll give those guys hell in macon if i can get out there...

Originally posted by JandJRacingKFX
    www.jandjracing.com will have pics up soon. You about killed me with that dead EX at the gate. I think i push-started 3 other quads besides yours at the gate that day. lol I wish i had some good story to tell about whitney but after catching a rut wrong and flipping in practice I was out for the weekend. Tore the bike aprt tonight and realized it wasnt a twisted frame....just a bent spindle and still need to straighten up my stem. Maybe I'll give those guys hell in macon if i can get out there...
    I about killed you?! did you see me flipping out when you guys were trying to bump start it? I thought everything was over. You saved my weekend! Hopefully it wont happen again. Thanks!
    Katelynn#3

heres a pic of my poor silencer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

one more
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's funny chit...I had the same thing happen to me out at Glen Helen...Maybe it was the same person..LMAO
    LTR450

Originally posted by BlueZ440
    That's funny chit...I had the same thing happen to me out at Glen Helen...Maybe it was the same person..LMAO
    did it make your motor die on you? mine wouldnt start at all for over a minute.

Ahhh! You crushed my pipe Kara! Good job girl, you gotta get to some more nationals.
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

Originally posted by CDaleChick
    did it make your motor die on you? mine wouldnt start at all for over a minute.
    No My bike didn't Die..I didn't feel it at all. My friend told me after the race to look at my pipe...I guess the guy that did it..Eat CH*T... LMAO

I'll post pictures tonite
    LTR450

Originally posted by quadchick3
    I about killed you?! did you see me flipping out when you guys were trying to bump start it? I thought everything was over. You saved my weekend! Hopefully it wont happen again. Thanks!
    I dont know about saving your weekend cuz all i did is push, anybody would have jumped to help. Still just wish i could have rode lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567