Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 2004 GNC Round #6 Muddy Creek

It keeps hte mud from packing on top of your head.

wouldnt the sponge just absorb water and weigh as much as packed mud on the top of ur helmet though?
    Katelynn#3

yea i think that would make it heavier and more soaked i woudl spray my helmat wit wd40 before i go out so it slips off thats wierd i never seen that before im ogi gto check it out my next national
    2004 trx450r fullly raced out
    Jrd everything
    Axis All around
    Yellow Laker Customs
    Candy blue powdercoat with yellow metalic
    Cycle Pro Racing Motor work

2005 450r
    Lonestar Everything
    Axis all around
    Razor Mx's
    Cycle Pro Racing motor

2004 trx450r lots of stock parts e- mail or PM me

XR fiddy decked out

2005 Sponsors:Lonestar Racing, Dirt Fiend Racing , Cycle Pro Racing, Laker Custom, Blingstar,District Clothing, Mt. Holly Powersports

Tamehart: soon as I find it...I have evidence of JrdShift450r checking out the babes...

watch the dirtbike nationals...they do it all the time and it does work
    #88 Lives on In My Memory Forever

On the sidelines forced to taking pictures untill i win the lotto.

Originally posted by Rico
    Brandon summers, GT thunder owners son has a 400ex that is now a 450 stoker and Laz said on the dyno it pumps out more HP than a piped YFZ or TRX450....

He's been in the top 5 on holeshots several times in the 16-24 GNCC class and it's full of new yammis and hondas..

I wonder how reliable it is

Fot you guys arguing about Gusts motor, there is a interview with one of the head guys from Yosh and he goes into great detail on the engine setup Gust is running. They give a actual number for the stroke of the quad and also say that its pushing 55 to 56hp. It also says no extra special headwork, anyone can get this kit. BTW don't shoot the messenger, just by the mag and look for yourself.
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

Thumbs down

hey you guys should fele bad for me i had to go out it the raain and the mod you dam pro racer

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314