Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Beware Of Fibe Industries!

Originally posted by Pappy
    well since Fibe's new policy is that all orders are shipped with in 3 days or its free and its been 3 weeks id say you are entitled to your money back
    Is that the new policy ?? LOL If so , I'll order everything from him and have all free stuff It's alright though ... I know where he lives ... and if it wasn't for my busted leg and not being able to drive ( I just had to break my gas peddle leg) I'd be paying him quite a visit and getting my stuff or money back . I'm an easy going kinda guy ... until you screw me over
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

I finally got my stuff last week from Fibe . We didn't receive any mounting hardware for the hoods which my buddy was a little ticked off about . I installed mine and it looks pretty good ... I ended up using rivets to hold it on and it turned out alright . I was told the hood that I got for my buddy's TRX450r didn't fit properly . I haven't talked to him since he installed it but this is what I was told from another friend of mine . Fibe could be a good business IF there wasn't so much BS going on with him . I know of a lot of people that aren't happy with him and won't do anymore business with Fibe Industries because they have been lied to . My hood does look good on my YFZ 450 though
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

i agree he has a great business, but needs to hire or fire some people idk what his problem is. ok i think this is year 2???? of waiting for my FOCKING hood. I gave up i was promised it for doing him a really big favor and i really needed it, and igot a sponsor ship sorta deal from him

i didnt bother with that he wasnt flexible at ALL in helping me out for parts and other items. and i was going ot order some stuff to be nice when i got my hood but nope no hood so screw it!!

so 3 weeks divided by 2 years i should get alot of hoods free

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345