Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #11 "The Penton" AM Race

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    Jeremy Stuckwisch & Robert Ford chase after the leader on the Blue YFZ on the start
    thats me on the blue yfz.
    my quad kept alive by OUTDOOR ADVENTURES.

Originally posted by coorsinmyc-bak
    thats me on the blue yfz.

you mean THE troy nash got the holeshot!!!!!! I guess there was someon fast there besides me . Troy you going to sparta?

I need to introduce myself to Harlen and Pappy at the track. It seems everybody was mentioned in the 33+ start picture but me.
    Anyway, that is me taking the holeshot in the 33+ class. The all night drive and the heat eventually got the better of me, (excuses, excuses) but I still managed to maintain my second place in the overall points standings.

Ty

Originally posted by Wizard Racing
    I need to introduce myself to Harlen and Pappy at the track. It seems everybody was mentioned in the 33+ start picture but me.
    Anyway, that is me taking the holeshot in the 33+ class. The all night drive and the heat eventually got the better of me, (excuses, excuses) but I still managed to maintain my second place in the overall points standings.

Ty
    Sorry Ty I couldn't make out who it was, and I recommend you introduce yourself sometimes. I updated the post by the way to include your name. Also, congrats on your great season!!!

Thanks for being apart of the EXriders.com Community.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Harlin,
    Thank you for the post. I didn't expect or think you would change the caption. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Everyone in the office wanted to know what was so funny. Thanks again and I will try to run you down and say hello in WV.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678