Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellbound Racing

I puchased a rear tail light from Hellbound (ebay). After a week there was no tail light. I emailed them, had no problem with getting a response. They (a guy named Mike) said he sent the first one out, but would send another tomorrow and it should be to me within a week. After a week, no part. Email them again, this time he said he didn't know what the problem was again, but this time he told me that he would refund my money, (which was done via paypal the next day) and if the tail light came, to just keep it and we're sorry for the problems. Tail light showed up at my door 2 days later. I Emailed him to let him know that it came, and told him that I would send it back since I did not pay for it. He said keep it and was sorry for the trouble. Thats what I call customer service with a smile!! I know this isn't a high dollar part, but I believe I was treated more than fair with this company and will do business with them again.

Response

Well I dont know if it was coincidence or not but a day after the post and Mike called me and we are working things out. His Customer service is OUTSTANDING when you can actually talk to him, but he gave me his cell#..I Just want to let everyoone know that even though this has been a rough road I believe that Hellbound Racing is a Good company to do business with and sometimes poop happens....

its good to hear everything worked out. i think stuff like that can happen to most good companies sometimes. im glad it worked because ive known hellbound as a good company to deal with for a while and didnt want my liking towards them to change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12