Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 2004 GNCC Round #4 Steele Creek PM Race

This rider gives EXriders.com the Thumbs Up!!!

Well that is all folks, and I look forward to seeing everyone in South Carolina
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by EXriders Admin
    Also, I am always looking for members willing to help out with covering races that I can't attend, so please contact me and let me know if you want to help out even if it is a local event.

Harlen, Is there anything I can do at Rausch this year to help out?

Im gonna try to show up at another GNCC, also. So if theres anything I can help out with, pm me.
    08 YFZ450- Pro- Amor Skid Plates/Nerfs, AC Bumper, Maxxis Razr II's, Cam Mod, Spark Arrestor Removed, Boyesen Quickshot plate, Uni Filter.
    96 Arctic Cat EXT580
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RPDXC

Originally posted by Ryan
    Harlen, Is there anything I can do at Rausch this year to help out?

Im gonna try to show up at another GNCC, also. So if theres anything I can help out with, pm me.
    Thanks, and Yes, I can always use help!!

I want to try to keep the site updated from the races, but I can't do it by myself, so I am looking for two people to assist EXriders.com with Coverage at the GNCC races.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Ok. When the time comes, we will discuss it.
    08 YFZ450- Pro- Amor Skid Plates/Nerfs, AC Bumper, Maxxis Razr II's, Cam Mod, Spark Arrestor Removed, Boyesen Quickshot plate, Uni Filter.
    96 Arctic Cat EXT580
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RPDXC

I'm a excellent camera man yea excellent kmart sucks

Originally posted by Pappy
    The junior class start had #57 Jared Huffman and #345 Chad Wallace leading the field into turn 1
    what r the rules to race in the junior class??
    Brek Minarik -2003 Troy Lee Designs Polaris Predator 500 with Slip on WB Pipe, Airforce kit, elka suspension, rath racing air scoops, magura hydraulic clutch, engine ice,K&N Air Filter,case saver, denton racing steering stabilizer, 13 tooth front sproket, 39 tooth rear sprocket, cycra handguards, AC Racing bumper and skids, and polaris nerfs -2004 racing series(#321) OMA(QuadB), Midwest XC SERIES(MXC)(QuadB), GNCC(4-stroke C 16-24), D-16 RACES(QuadB), and the Wisconsin Quad Racing Championship Series(QuadB)
    -Thanks to my 2004 racing Sponsers:
    Team Quadshot (http://www.freewebs.com/quadshot/index.htm), AC Racing, Hinson Racing, Skipps Motorsports, and Vetesniks Powersports!

Originally posted by foxracingpredat
    what r the rules to race in the junior class??
    Just need to be 25 or older.
    Jeff Stoess
    Team GATEWAY KORHS
    Kawasaki KX450F

Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
    Just need to be 25 or older.
    o, well in that case i'll just have to wait another 9 years!

o by the way thanks harlen for the coverage, i look forward to it after every GNCC! exriders.com is the best place to be for race coverage for sure!!
    Brek Minarik -2003 Troy Lee Designs Polaris Predator 500 with Slip on WB Pipe, Airforce kit, elka suspension, rath racing air scoops, magura hydraulic clutch, engine ice,K&N Air Filter,case saver, denton racing steering stabilizer, 13 tooth front sproket, 39 tooth rear sprocket, cycra handguards, AC Racing bumper and skids, and polaris nerfs -2004 racing series(#321) OMA(QuadB), Midwest XC SERIES(MXC)(QuadB), GNCC(4-stroke C 16-24), D-16 RACES(QuadB), and the Wisconsin Quad Racing Championship Series(QuadB)
    -Thanks to my 2004 racing Sponsers:
    Team Quadshot (http://www.freewebs.com/quadshot/index.htm), AC Racing, Hinson Racing, Skipps Motorsports, and Vetesniks Powersports!

I added a ton more pics of this race to this thread

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...0&pagenumber=1
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314