I went into my dealer on Saturday to order a few things and pick up a 40 pilot jet for the 400. The guy behind the counter says they don't have any in stock and will have to order it. I don't mind as they have to order everything else. Then they tell me that since they don't sell many of them, I have to order all 5 that comes in the package (I assumed in different sizes). I finally got fustrated and told them to shove it. I already have a 42 and don't need any more sizes beside the 40. I guess I really got pissed at the counter guy and started asking why they don't carry more parts for the 400ex, they only sell about 100 of these a year (they are a big dealer). His comment was they would rather carry nerf bars and K&N kits in stock and order the OEM parts (5-7 day wait). I have news for them, if they can't carry some basic parts in stock, I will buy everything I can from Rocky Mountain or Marcums and save a few bucks and not deal with their stupidity.

Anyway, I am done venting know. Does anyone know the part number in Service Honda for the 40 pilot jet? If I can get the Honda part number, maybe the morons can figure out how to order just one.