Ok so my 400ex has not been running good first I took it to a guy to get the carb cleaned and he put a 120 main jet instead of putting back the 148 which was on the bike since I got it. So I felt the bike getting really hot an I decided to check the carb my self and I saw it had a 120. So I put it back how it was I put the 148 back and the bike wouldn't start unless I gave it a little throttle. It wouldn't idle at all. Wouldn't start unless given gas. If I hold it, it stays running but if I let it go it dies. My filter clean and I have no leaks. It also poped when I gave it to much gas. And I have two jet kits a dynojet one and another one which is a six sigma jet kit I don't know of you guys have heard of that one. So I did exactly what the dyno jet kit said I put a 165 and took the lid off (I was planning running no lid) and put the needle at the groove #3 and turned the mixture screw 3.5 turns and it did the same it wouldn't turn on unless given throttle and holding it. It would also sputter I can ride it only if I give it gas. What is wrong with my bike I tried both kits and it did the same I tried that six sigma jet kit, this kit has just that look just like keihn jets and came with a 42 pilot I tried all the jets did exactly what it said and the bike still did the same thing. What should I do ? I wanna jet the bike I have a pro circut pipe slip on and I wanna run the bike with no lid stock filter. What jets should I use ? My altitude is 3000 feet to 5000 feet above sea level. Thank for any help sorry for writing so much lol.