Quote Originally Posted by Logan #34's Dad View Post
I'm sure that's what you'd do. I'd check to see if the swingarm bolt is too big or to small to fit in the hole in the back of the RM 1st. Then carefully line up the sprockets and mark your swinger for the section to be cut out. Give yourself a lil extra clearance so you can shim it with a washer to the left or right.
I'd think that the further back the engine is the better it'd handle.
Is the Raptor without the engine pretty light? I remember the Raptor 250 we had was REAL heavy in the back to pickup.

Looking at your pictures and where the pipe is now, It looks like when you take the motor back to the swingarm bolt...the pipe should clear the frame..
Ya, the swinger bolt with the sleeve that the bolt runs through is def too big for the hole on the engine. I think if this position doesnt work i can get it far enough back to get the pipe to clear without going into the swing arm. we actually added an inch to the pipe where it goes into the motor where it is too get it to go around the front of the frame. I will just have to cut down the factory rear motor mounts on the frame, which I was trying to avoid doing originally.
I've been watching some of Logans mod videos I believe, I cant wait for my son to get some time on his mod bike.