Hey guys i have an Esr 330, 38mm a/s trx 5 pipe, new Esr temp guage between rad and impellar and I cant get this thing 2 run cool for the life of me!I have alumm shrouds new mechanical seal, the impellar and everything is either new or in great condition. Radiator cap is fine and iv completely flushed my system and refilled w Engine Ice and still no change in temps. My carb is jetted way fat and it still gets hot. when i putt around on an open dirt road it will consistantly stay at 175-200 but as soon as i start rippin or get out of the open areas my temps shoots to 220 within 5 min and would prob climb but i shut her down. This is driving me crazy because i cant even have run riding my baby!!! My next step is 2 buy an oversized radiator but ive heard from multiple people that they dont really make a diff???? Im not for sure i agree but i dont want 2 spend $400 if it will not help me. Has anybody ran big bores w stock radiator??? What ballpark temp should it be?? I kno the stock sized cylinders should b 150-180 and would assume bigger motors put off higher temps?? If anybody has any advice or tricks please let me kno because fall is coming fast and i have to be able 2 ride!!!!!!