Originally posted by number52
I would think it would push less with smaller tires on the front?
You want the front sitting a touch higher to avoid having the front of the frame take the brunt of the hits. Makes it glide over obstacles a little better.

Originally posted by atvracin74
The people who are bent on getting something like wheel spacers or ways around buying shocks and real deal AA-arms for the "ideal setup" are the people who dont have the cash it's not that they are denying the fact that wheel spacers suck ,and are not as good as a true setup... The reason someone does get wheel spacers is to save money meaning that for some it's just that 1000 dollar aa arms and 1000 dollars shocks are out of the question. Mainly this is a good subject over the matter, but i'm just saying that people asking these questions are more than likely trying to buy withen a price range... Something that they can afford ,and thus are looking for a way to get the best setup that they can for what they got... so if a way to help people get a wider setup when cash isn't their as much would be a great addition to the poll
Hey man, we have ALL been there at some point. I could never afford a nice set of Walsh arms. This is why I suggest saving, and waiting for a decent set of used arms even. Wheel spacers aren't the "cheap solution" they're just plain dangerous. Would you buy a car that had no seat belts and air bags already deployed cause it was cheaper? (I know some of you will answer yes to this anyways )

Originally posted by mad440
http://www.acdparts.com/index.php?page=atv/aarms
very similar concept to the suspension posted above, progressive link front suspension. Just wanted to throw this out there as i have not seen this discussed before, it is nice to see someone taking a different approach to suspension design, whether it delivers on its claims is another story.
To me, the gains would be minimal for the weight gained and more importantly... the cost.