Thread: Hitch mounted Single ATV Carrier Advise Please

Threaded View

Hitch mounted Single ATV Carrier Advise Please

Update: Here is a link to the Full Review i did on the VersaHaul VH-90 Thanks again for all the feedback

Full Review VersaHaul VH-90

Going to post this in a couple of areas since i searched and found not one post related to them Looking for something to drag my new baby around in and was thinking of either the

Versahaul VH90

or

Tilt-A-Rack 700ARV

I can find no reviews or home videos on either of them which could be good or bad. anyone out there used them and have any feedback/tips/cautions/etc? I think I'm going to be rite at 49 inches wide front and rear with a little play in the front if i pick up on the suspension. I am still waiting on a call from versahaul to see if there's even goes wide enough and it seems the tilt a rack one has enough but its more expensive. The other option is to get a cheap trailer but that will take up more room and i only will have a one car garage to store my Jeep Grand Cherokee, Quad and what ever i get to transport it so space is definitely a consideration. Thanks in advance for any feedback.Full Review VersaHaul VH-90
    Attached Images Attached Images
    87 Honda 250X (SOLD)
    02 Honda 400EX (SOLD)

03 Cannondale 432

"What We Lack In Brains, We Make Up For In Altitude."

"Ride Safe, Ride Forever."
    Thanks JJ