all these questions have been answered by SET THE STAGE

If I install houser +3 longtravel a-arms on a 300ex what will the wheel base be? I am trying to keep it 50" or a little less!

+3 for a 300 will be under 50 inches. no worries. a lot of people run +2 400ex arms which leaves you almost at 50

What about 400ex +3 long travel?

well i think even on a 400ex, +3 would be about 51 or so. +2 400ex arms on a 300 is pretty wide. it's what i run and i've had it on it's side wheels maybe twice. no worries.

We recently purchased a 2005 Honda 300 EX, I dont get to take it out everyweekend and from time to time forget to put it on the charger, its really easy to bomb start, but was wondering if you can get an aftermarket pull start kit, or kick start kit?

there are no kits per se, but you can convert the 300ex into a kickstart. the 1987-1992 trx250x had the same engine but a smaller stroke and it was kickstart. you would just have to find a good bottom end and swap some parts over. sadly, this involves cracking the cases to be done properly because one shaft that holds a gear is absent in our newer bottom ends.