i was talking to a friend that is in my class the other day in college and he said that he had an old 4 wheeler in his dads barn and he wanted to get rid of it, so i decided to go over and see it and in the barn was a 1992 Suzuki LT250R quad racer that was his dads that he use to race on a flat track in pa, it has a longer swing arm, +2 +2 rear axle, wider a arms?, dg front bumper, fmf full exhaust system, and as i got talking to the kids dad he had rebuilt the top end about 5 years ago then blew it up, and its sat ever sense and the best thing his he has a brand new cylinder in the box he bought for $400 and a new wiesco piston still in box as well as a full gasket kit. so i asked the kid how much he wanted for it and i about crapped my pants when he told me how much he wanted for it... $275 i couldn’t believe it haha I’ve been looking for a quad racer sense i had an 85 quad racer back around 2001, so I’m taking it to back to YTI in york pa for motorcycle mechanics after x-mas break to go through the whole quad and replace what needs to be replaced and rebuilt the motor and the best part is i get a grade for working on it in class ( i am going ot YTI in york PA for motocycle mechanics),im gonna go trough the whole quad and rebuild and paint it over winter and spring , i got a full gasket kit, new piston and rings, new cyc. new kehin carb as well as a couple box of extra parts. , i will have it all done for this summer when i move back to ny to ride on my grandpa’s land with my girlfriend and her quad, i think its the best $275 i have ever spent haha