Were only 2 weeks away from Round 6,seems like this summer has just flew by! Lets hope we get a break in the heat from last year.. MAN that was HOT and muggy! As of right now, the heat index has been pretty consistant.

For those who are trying to save a little on lodging, there is a place called the Parkhurst in Elma.Its right across from the Microtel.
Its priced at 65.00 a night if you book for 3 nights,70.00 I believe for less nights.
Microtel has really upped there prices from what I remember. 130.00 a night and not sure if that with taxes or not.
Just thought id throw that out there..

Cant wait to see everyone,unfortunately, this will be the last round we will be able to attend this year, I sure wish we could have attended Glen Helen, my kids have always wanted to experience it just once. Hopefully my kiddos have a good week end at Straddleline racing and get to see those they didint get to see the last round.
I know Mr. Shelman has been hard at work making a few changes on the track this year for his own TPQ series,so maybe we will see some new add ons for the WORCS round .

Any word on Frederick ?? I heard Zimmerman raced Quad Cross this past week end?
Kelsey will be racing WOM. B class this round , and stay in the Open C for Sunday race. This will be the last Worcs race Brandon will be racing a mini .
See ya'll in two weeks!