Well i was going to stay out of this but I just got a phone call accusing me of spreading bad word about M-AUL tech on Atvriders.com and District 18 forums. I even got threatened by one of M-aul's friends.

Let me first say M-aul is a nice guy, and he will try to help you out. But, he has no idea what he is doing when it comes to running a buisness.

My tranny went out in my honda, he was nice enough to tell me everything wrong with it and quoted me to fix it at $600. Once it was all said and done I believe he charged me double. It was well over $1000. Soon after, i had been running it maybe 3-4 months i had some pretty wicked noises from my tranny.

Second expierence with him I called him to see if he had hiper rings. He said he had them on the shelves, and i told him i was on my way to pick them up. Also, let me say i live 2 hours away from him. So i get there and to my surprise, he doesnt have the front rings. He told me he had just sold them, now i dont know if he meant a couple days ago or right before i got there but either way i was not happy. He then said oh, well i will drop ship them to your house. I figured that was fine untill he made me cover full shipping costs also, which i think he should correct his mistake and pay for shipping.

Another expierence. He serviced my Elka LT shocks. I ran them for a couple months, they were so stiff i could stand on my bumper and the front end would not move. SO i finally took them to Seth Fligge to get them fixed, when i found out there that M-aul put the rear bumpstops on the front causing me to lose 1/2" of travel. He also forgot to put some shims and o-rings back in.

Then at another point in time he included a couple videos and a calendar in one of my packages. I figured well thats ncie of him to give me a gift because i only asked for ONE DVD. So he eventually tried to charge me $90 for the DVD's he sent. I never paid untill he got Lawyer's on me trying to get me to court. He also called and said he would send a Sherriff To my home. So i decided i would just pay him and get it over with. One of his friends, like i said, called me in regards to this post. Andy told him i STILL have not payed him the $90 from nearly 2 years ago.

Like i said i didnt want to post in here but i was getting phone calls on my cell phone and house phone being accused of stating bad facts about his company. Plus i had threats coming from one of his friends.