well where should i start i have a 400ex with a crf150r motor in it i took it to m-a-u-l-tech atv to have the shocks set up for the quad it has custom axis all the way around i wanted the rear to be coverted over to a comp. ajustable i pick it up and it is worst then it was before it went their and he did not install the the rear comp. adjustment the ride height look like a flatt track quad it was to stiff and i paid him 524.00 to do this i call him he said send them back he would fix them he sends them back the rear shock now has a comp. adjustment nob and clevis that is for a yfz 450 that will not fit my 400ex that he had for a month in his shop i call him he said bring it back and he would replace it i drive it all the way over their again he opens the box with the new clevis and it is a yfz450 clevis again so i come home again still my girl still cant ride the her quad a few days go by and he calls me and now tells me that custom axis does not even make comp. ajustment for a honda even though my other daughter has it on her HONDA 450r so i call axis they say what i all ready know that yes we make that for a honda so again a call m-a-u-l-TECH again he tells me the same line of crap so by this time the WPSA is in taylorville so i take the quad to them and after redoing everything that m-a-u-l-TECH did and 715.00 bill the quad is great and i mean perfect and m-a-u-l-TECH is their and he sees me go threw all of this and i show the bill and after giving him back all of the wrong stuff he put on the shocks he agrees that he has been miss informed from axis by now iam just glad she can ride the quad he tells me that he will refund my money i go to get it he offers me 27.00 and thinks that is going to be ok so here it is 6/23/07 and now he offers me 98.00 of course iam not ok with that so i guess i only have 1 thing that i can do iam going to take him to small claims court and all i want everyone to be carefull when dealing with m-a-u-l-TECH ATV i have spent well over 2500.00 with this guy and also sent him buisness and he treats me like this . I REALIZE THAT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD BUSINESS MAN AND A BAD BUSINESS MAN IS HOW THE PROBLEM IS CORRECTED.