Here is a thread to discuss everything related to the opening round of the ATVA MX Nationals at Glen Helen.

I am leaving for California on Tuesday, so ATVriders.com will be providing pre race information along with updates from the track through out this upcoming weekend. I am sure excited about the opening round with level of competitiveness in the Pro Class, the winner could be anyone of easily ten riders that come to my mind.

Last Year, Tim Farr surprised everyone by winning both Motos, so there may be another surprise winner this year in th Pro Class. Also, there is 31 Classes racing this weekend, so there will plenty of other very exciting racing action.

Who will win the opening round in the Women's A Class? Will there be a new face to the Nationals that makes his/her presence known right away? All these questions keep things exciting, and all I wish for is that everyone has fun and hopefully no one heads home injured.

Finally, I personally may be racing in the opening round, which would be my first ever ATVA MX National event. The last time I raced MX was at the ATV Olympics on John Natalie Jr machine, and I had a blast and even finished fairly well against some tough competition with a 3rd overall for the weekend in the Vet Class.

Harlen